How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thankfully Nikki finds it quite funny and cute. He saw her in the park and yelled "knickers! boys! girls!" and chatting on the way home I was saying how we were having chicken for tea and he pipes up with "mumma cooks eyes!" thankfully no one was around and I should explain he calls eggs eyes, I'm not nutty. And then tonight he pooped in the bath and was terrified of that poop too. Mad child. He's on a pooping everywhere rampage it seems... one day I'll catch it in the potty, maybe then he won't be quite so scared of it.

Still feeling a bit rough, so we're having goulash tomorrow so I've got some red meat. Mum thinks it could be because I've lost so much weight that my hormones are in a different concentration, as it were. So that's why it is so heavy. I'll note something gross at the bottom, so don't read it if you don't want to be disgusted. If you think I've dropped another half stone since my last period, and from my heaviest it is over six and a half stone I guess it makes sense. I respond really badly to artificial hormones and I've worked so hard to balance my mental hormones without medication, the idea of introducing false hormones back into my body and the hell that can cause, it's not something I'm willing to do. I am just hoping it's an anomaly as it has come earlier than it should by half a week.

Sat in bed now, I've sorted through a few more drawers. Given it is going to be raining tomorrow I think Nate can keep me company upstairs packing up the rest of my room of stuff I won't need for a few weeks. :)

GROSS THING

(it's not that it's been heavy flow, but it has been in huge clots... it doesn't even look like clots, it looks like huge hunks of chopped liver. It is horrible. I've had clots before but never anything like this.)

That doesn't sound good Fran, you probably need to get that checked out. Once I took some of those pills that delay your period, for when I was going on holiday and when I got back and stopped taking em I got the the period from hell and what was coming out was like what you describe. Not read through the rest of the diary to see if you've been on any pills or anything x

Hi hun. Nope, I am medication free. I will make an appointment this week coming. Period is super super light today. Probably nothing left there. Haha (ew)

Rent starts on the 20th and should get the keys on the friday before so I can lay the flooring over the weekend and getting a moving van over for the week day.

Had the rubbish headache and back ache again this morning. But paracetamol has fixed it.

Fooood

B: mango, melon, raspberries and total Greek yogurt
S:eek:range
L: salad, egg mayo roll (heb and 1.5 syns) and my hea cheese on the side. Amazing.

Glad you're a bit lighter today but you do need a trip to the docs I think.

It's exciting that you can get the keys before rent day!

Rochelle I just proper lolled at my uterus having a spring clean!

I hate moving. I'll be so happy when we are settled.

Had goulash and tagliatelle for tea. And half syn jelly and verries after. Had a banana this afternoon. I'm like the incredible eating machine :(
Haha! It was the nicest way I could put it! I hate moving too but it'll be worth it when you have your own space x

Lol Adelle, true.

Yep, really looking forward to having our own space and less stress. Turns out the funny sore patches on my finger and thumb pads are stress related. I swear my body has been falling apart since being on SW. I thought healthy eating and weighing less was supposed to make me healthier and less prone to doom! ah.

Had jelly 0.5 syn and kit kat peanut butter 13 syn to add to my mayo at 1.5 syn. 15 for the day 37.5 for the week so far. mid week peek shows -1... hopefully I can make it -1.5 before Wednesday.

If I feel OK tomorrow morning I'll take Nate down to the fossil festival (oh yeah, party central here!) and take a picnic.

Thinking green day?
B: fruit and yogurt
L: picnic, cheese and red onion sandwich or egg mayo sandwich, some salad or maybe some pasta salad? and maybe some crisps for true picnic style.
D: Risotto primavera

If I go EE it'll be...
B: full english
L: same picnic thing
D: chicken risotto.

I'm happy with either, and it is just me and Nate tomorrow. I'll let you lot pick :) Green or EE?

Erm... Both sound yummy but full English wins hands down!

I feel the same about SW I love it but I've been none stop ill since eating healthy, very odd. Lets hope you will have less stress when you've moved.

I'm making a full English as well! Great minds think alike!

It must be contagious - Aunt Flo has decided to pay me a surprise visit! Great! I hate uninvited guests!

Back