How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Morning Fran,

Lol at you making yourself a big breakfast after you'd already had your dinner. Sometimes we just have days where nothing will satisfy our hunger. You dealt with it very well by making yourself something on plan and healthy. I need to learn to deal with my hunger that way instead of reaching for the chocolate! :rolleyes:

Hope you have a great weekend :)

Aww thanks hun. I love fish, but the problem is I'm always left so hungry! Chocolate wouldn't cover it, it was hunger not cravings.

Annoyingly I've just had breakfast and I'm still hungry! Argh!

What did you have for breakfast? Could you have some fruit or yogurt to keep you going?

I had 2 satsumas, an Apple, a banana, 2 yogurts, 2 eggs, 2 slices of toast (heb) with 4 syns of butter in total. Dunno why the hell I was so hungry!

Lunch was going to be jacket potato but I want to finish one sack (yes, sack!) Of potatoes before I open another and the ones left are too small for jacket potatoes. If I open the 2nd sack, and dad cooks tomorrow he will take the big ones and not use the little ones. He has no idea of food rotation, first in, first out means nothing to him so I don't let him put the food shop away either. He did it around Xmas time and I just found a cabbage that isn't very happy when putting stuff away yesterday.

I cleaned my room this morning. Not helped by nate throwing laundry out of the baskets and occasionally trying to stuff dirty clothes into the drawers :/ his play pen is all clean and organised, clean sheets were done last night so that saved a job, and generally hunting where Nate likes to stuff things. I found a lot of my missing socks!

Going to have LM RO&R (linda mccartney red onion and rosemary) sausages with mash, broccoli and carrots for lunch. We are having pasta for tea and it is a green day so potatoes or rice, mum voted potatoes and they're too small for anything but mash or roasties.

At 3 nana and Nate are getting hair cuts and I will be scavanging for more TDML (turkish delight muller light) before my fellow flab clubbers discover them and we can't get any. Then back home to cook tea. It will be lowlow pasta. Mum loves it when I make it and lowlow was £1 each this week so she came home with 4 tubs!!!

Food's looking great for today once again Fran :)

Can I ask where your mum got the Low Low for £1? I love the black pepper one through pasta :drool:

I'm going out shortly to hunt down some TDML's myself. Really hope I get some.

Had a good day again yesterday, but really tired. I've not been sleeping well at all. It seems when I go to bed I'm more awake! Really frustrating but I know it'll pass as I have had these phases before. The positive thing is I'm not relying on quick energy to get me through. I'm sticking to plan like glue, including filling in my paper diary. Which my son decided to colour in this morning, so I've not been able to write it out yet. It was a full flabbers and a satsuma (whilst cooking) although nate had half my egg and most of my beans.

I keep being so hungry really regularly. Yesterday brreakfast couldn't fill me. The day before was a two dinner day! And after my big breakfast this morning I can feel my tummy starting to poke for more food. I think I will just drown it in water instead!

Nate is asleep so I need to crack on and get the roast (pork yay) prepared and take out the bins and do ever more laundry.

Thanks Susie. It'll be my 1 year at sw this week (18th) so I'm quite excited, really hoping for another good result and it is crazing me not weighing at home to see how it is going. Aunt flo is here at the moment too. :/

Just drunk a cup of tea and a litre of water, I thought I was thirsty.

Pork is in the oven. Yum. Should be in my tum at about half four and. I will resist the crackling, or weigh it out and syn it. I have had 2.5 syns so far today.

Ooh Susie, that's so cool you used to do it. Do you think you will pick it up again. I'm really looking forward to it. Partly because it is an hour a week out of the house without my little one which should make me less stressed

Got another 8 TDMLs today. Woo. They got the lowlow from Tesco. :)

Thanks Jo hun, every week I think it can't work eating all this food. It is even harder this week with the no serial weighing pact!
I actually have better losses when I think I've eaten loads of food! I'm not weighing at home this week either, it messes with your mind too much! X

I cant tap dance anymore, the old knees arent up to it... Our tap class was hilarious... we werent in it for medals etc.. as some classes are.. we did it for fun... we ended up doing routines like Singing in the Rain, New York New York and even a bit of River Dance.. THEN... I took up Salsa and then Ceroc (Leroc) for about 15 years until two years ago when my health went downhill and thats when the weight started to go up and up... and then I changed to Line Dancing which I also enjoyed (although did get a bit repetitive) but stopped that... my joints arent so good... but I really do miss my Jiving.. perhaps I can go back occasionally later when I dont have so much weight to drag around the dance floor.I might give Zumba Gold - will look for a local class.

It is blinking torture, despite mine being completely random.

Well I have written my food diary on top of nate's scribbles and I've had another satsuma and banana, then took Nate to see the quails, usually I go alone. He was very cute. Then came in to turn the potatoes over. Veg will go on soon. Mommy mommy pork. Hope the crackling is good for dad.

I don't really have a pattern. Often if I think I've done well I haven't, I guess that's why last week surprised me so much. I really want another 2lbs this week. I know I'm digging into fat stores I've had for 10 years+ now.

Ah I forgot to say - Yesterday I took Nate to get his hair cut (he now looks like a proper little boy, no more golden curls) and mum was getting hers done too. I walked in first, holding Nate's hand who was following me up (mum taking up the rear). As we step in it was "WOW! How much have you lost now?! You look so small!" heehee. Which is fab as it's been less than a month since I was last there (Nate's hair grows super quick). And my weight is pretty much the same as then, due to festivities. and I got asked what dress size I was now. The owner hairdresser's mum went to SW for a little while too, so she knew I was doing SW and I've been shrinking all year. hehe. Hopefully I will have my 5 stone award before I go next, it'll be my turn next time.

Still on 100% for January. 13 out of 31 so far. Had fry up this morning, and sunday dinner this afternoon, so just had a yogurt, some grapes, hi fi for my heb and a 7 syn flake, 4 for the crackling I had, 2 for the sausages, and 0.5 for the brown sauce 13.5

Aunt flo should be buggering off soon.

Back