How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

That's fab about all the too big clothes to get rid of. Def agree must be a sign that more shopping is needed! ;)

How long will you last without scales before buying some? I used to be awful at weighing all the time. Getting better but if I didn't have them there incase I needed them I'd go mad! It's like a weird cold white square security blanket!

Your sw fry ups always sound immense! Tried any new recipes this week? X

No, no new clothes needed, I have SO many already. This is stuff packed away for years. Got a small bag packed up for it. Found out about somewhere that might buy some of Nate's old clothes, which is a relief. Just trying to stop mum meddling quite so much. How she can't understand I don't want kitchen stuff in a box with rugs... If I say anything she will go crazy so I just slyly alter it afterwards.

I've stopped moving stuff now. Nate is up and I got a terrible pain on the left side of my middle. Getting a bit annoyed that stuff that was packed up couldn't be left alone and so stuff has been opened and half of it is one place and some is somewhere else and other bits are elsewhere. Urgh.

Awww I hope the pain goes Fran - I like the idea of your group collecting clothes for cancer its a brilliant cause

We have a c and a member going through treatment right now, and others who have had family affected by it. The only family I have who had it is my mum's cousin's dad. It was lung cancer and he chain smoked. I never met him through. Oh and my mum's nan when she was in her 90s, something had to get her!

Pain is gone unless I lift something!

Nothing new this week scarlet, just nice basics :)

Thanks guys. It is really only when I lift something up. Nate was good, I asked him to walk downatairs because mummy had a pain in her tummy, and he did with no fuss. Usually he is very clingy after his nap. He had 3rds of pork, stole my cauliflower but left his carrots and a couple of parsnips, he had potato, broccoli and swede too. Then a yogurt and half a banana. Then a little while later a biscuit and a mini chocolate. I figured he can be let off leaving carrots given the extra food he had, so had earned his chocolate. He asked for it by showing his belly and saying belly choc choc. Lol. He is playing really nicely now. Ahh, much better as he was a devil earlier.

Curtains are let down, they just need measuring, ironing and re-hemming. So pleased that today I found lots of my jewellery. Including my more expensive stuff that has been packed away, like mum's opal and diamond ring she gave me on my 21st, and a silver, turquoise and black pearl bracelet I for for my 18th and the turquoise pendants I bought, blue topaz, amber and other semiprecious stoned jewellery. So nice to have uncovered them again. :)

Hey just reading this thread and soooo looking forward to having to buy new clothes as clothes don't fit that must be amazing, I have had to buy 5 new dresses for holiday today as none of my ones from last year fit :-( x all too small. Just hope I can do this diet, I lose will power in evenings when I get my sweet tooth munches !

mango and vanilla 0% activia yogurt is wonderful to hit a sweet craving. As are sugar free jellies (half a syn per serving), raspberries and banana with a banana custard mullerlight, frozen grapes are a favourite of my group. I tend to save my syns for the evening and decide what I'm going to have and then really enjoy it. It's less about will power, because you can have a little of what you fancy, but about tasty swaps.

Buying smaller clothes is a wonderful feeling. Believe in yourself, be honest to yourself, read through the material and stay for image therapy (if you are a group member). I find them key in progressing.

Haha, I always call them chicken boobs. It is like laughing cow. We had it in France years and years before it came over here, and we still call it what mum said it was called in France, which is "ha ha moo moo". I forget that isn't what it is called here.

I got some boobs in co op before class. We started our new routine today which has frazzled my brain! But it was fun and her little girl is so cute. She came in with her dada after class, ran around and then she was showing us her tap. Which apparently she did naked this morning. Lol. Shame she won't be going to uplyme school as she is too cute! And at two and a half she'd be in nate's class.

B: an apple, scrambled egg on toast (heb)
S: satsuma
L: pasta with a tomato, onion, garlic, mushroom, courgette and mixed pepper sauce with hea of cheese. Then a banana and yogurt.

Nate was hungry when we got back I gave him some cheese then he wanted more pasta after he finished his so had seconds from mine, then he had a yogurt and banana! I did tell dad there was a banana for a snack but he gave hum chocolate instead, and by the looks of his top he scrounged some Orange from him.

so it is a very late nap for Nate, and I will get dinner prepared while he is sleeping (i did lunch this morning before we left so it was ready ASAP after we got back.

Veggie burgers, chips and salad. Awesome. Especially as it is so nice out today. Blue skies, sunshine and warm!

She is the teacher's daughter. She has a son too, who is 5. Dad walked down to the meeting spot because he couldn't drive there because of building works. Such a shame he didn't bring him to the theatre so he could meet her. The rest of the group are in their 50s. Which is funny. Today there was mum and I, a target flabber, and a flabber from a different group and another lady who doesn't go to sw. I might advertise it on the local fb page for her again (i do their content).

I love these veggie burgers. The mix is chilling in the fridge, chips are prepared and par boiled and salad is in the fridge. Boom.

Tummy muscle is much better but I'm just relaxing right now. Brain feels too full! Nate is asleep so taking the chance to have some peace!

Sounds so much fun, I only just about have enough coordination for Zumba so not sure I could manage tap dance!

Burgers sound good is it a recipe you've made up or a sw mag one or something? Never think of stuff like that to cook, need to expand my repertoire a bit!

Glad the pain is a little better, def enjoy and make the most of the peace while little monkey sleeps! X

He is laid/sat on me now, watching ceebeebies while we have the tv to ourselves. I wrapped, packed and boxed up some plates and I boxed up some spices and pasta etc to move with us. Dug out kitchen textiles and packed them together. Flicked through a magazine and separated out my cook books from mum's.

The recipe is from may/june 2012 sw mag. I make it a lot.

Back