How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hi Fran - I hope all goes well at the docs for you hun. You cant go on like that as its draining for you and if it continues you could end up anaemic. I suffered for years before I had the coil fitted, tons of abnormal smears, embarrassing heavy bleeding through my clothes, balloon ablation, scrapes etc. I was put on anti depressants at one point id never wish it on anyone.

On a positive note FRIDAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY yayyyyyy lol im excited for you hun. You seem so organised so im sure it will all go smoothly, just make sure you dont overdo it and try to do everything at once. Once your in there things will just be so much easier for you and less stressful. I wish you the very best of luck in your new home with your little man xx

So pleased you managed to get the appointment at for tomorrow, good luck, we're all here if you need to rant.

And so excited for you for Friday :)

I'm excited for everything to be settled. I have the weekend to get the laminate down in the hall and study and then it is just the stairs and landing that are bare. It will be a while before the house is ready. I have a few projects to get underway! Like painting furniture, reupholstering stuff, sorting curtains etc and after about 6 months I can start painting the walls, so it will look unfinished for some time.

Anju, all the milestones are so exciting. I'm so excited about the idea of being overweight it is crazy! I did used to be 5'6" so I haven't randomly grown, there's just less pressure pushing down now I guess.

Your experience sounds awful, and sadly not dissimilar. My infection came before Nate was born because my waters trickled out so lightly (even midwives couldn't tell) and my plug hadn't gone yet either :s it was most of them ignoring everything I said and a few that were amazing. You will probably really understand when something a bit funny goes on down there it makes you worry a bit more than it would have done pre-incident. I have gotten off so much more lightly than you. Probably because mine was just an infection, and nothing to do with the procedure. If it is just my body going "woah" from the weightloss I will probably have to do a happy dance in the drs room. Although my c is always going on about losing weight can reverse health problems, which I didn't have any of (i did ask if the infection had anything to do with my weight and I got a big fat no, not connected at all), so if I get a health problem because of losing weight that would be typical for me. I am sure it is nothing, but I don't want to let it to on for months if there is something wrong. I certainly don't want liver loo again!

Luciiiloo that's sweet of you to say but I'm really not.

Well, been to the drs. She poked my tummy for a bit, and after I said I was 100% sure I wasn't pregnant unless god had visited me in the night she agreed it is more than likely the weightloss and house stress. If it happens again this month then they'll do another smear. But at least now it is recorded as having happened once. In poking my tum she found nothing wrong, and I can now not worry about anything lurking in there.

So the 2 beds arent all the same, the house that is actually mine is different to the one they got us to measure up. So now I need to decide which room to have. One seems a little smaller, although the measurements say they are the same, and it has a tv and phone plug in there, it is next to the bathroom and above the lounge and is at the back, facing onto the fields. The other room is above the kitchen and next to my craft room, it faces onto the road, although the road isn't hugely busy or loud at all, it seems bigger than the other room (even if it isn't, they are both double rooms) but there's no tv or phone socket in there.

Bit annoyed, the bathrooms have loo holders and towel rails etc, after I have already got some. Gah. How dare they be practical and nice. ;)

Mum used the last roll this morning, so I just had fruit and yogurt for breakfast again. The mixed berries were nasty so it was banana, melon, grapes and a pear with a yogurt on top. I found more rolls in the freezer so I light have my favourite cheese and red onion delight for lunch. Although mun has made sw chips.... Mmm. Chicken curry for tea tonight, and I might make a veg one to go with it as well as rice.

Grandad sent £300 up, bless him. I'd still rather have seen him in July. But that plus what he sent ages ago plus the 100 I paid as deposit means the carpets are fully paid for. Yay. So now it is just the removal men (£55 per hour) and a plumber to fit my cooker and I will get him to do the washing machine too probably. Then it is phoneline, internet and tv licence. And a dish probably as we can't pick up the digital signal down here.

Good news about the docs visit, I laughed at god visiting. :)
Hopefully they are right and its "just" stress related rather than anything untoward.
How annoying about the house! Why would they not tell you that when you were measuring up?! Will you go for the phone point room then even if it is a bit smaller? Be nice for you to have the field views too, sure you'll appreciate the view more than nate will and if the road is quiet it shouldn't disturb him at bedtime hopefully xx

Luciiiloo that's sweet of you to say but I'm really not.

Well, been to the drs. She poked my tummy for a bit, and after I said I was 100% sure I wasn't pregnant unless god had visited me in the night she agreed it is more than likely the weightloss and house stress. If it happens again this month then they'll do another smear. But at least now it is recorded as having happened once. In poking my tum she found nothing wrong, and I can now not worry about anything lurking in there.

So the 2 beds arent all the same, the house that is actually mine is different to the one they got us to measure up. So now I need to decide which room to have. One seems a little smaller, although the measurements say they are the same, and it has a tv and phone plug in there, it is next to the bathroom and above the lounge and is at the back, facing onto the fields. The other room is above the kitchen and next to my craft room, it faces onto the road, although the road isn't hugely busy or loud at all, it seems bigger than the other room (even if it isn't, they are both double rooms) but there's no tv or phone socket in there.

Bit annoyed, the bathrooms have loo holders and towel rails etc, after I have already got some. Gah. How dare they be practical and nice. ;)

Mum used the last roll this morning, so I just had fruit and yogurt for breakfast again. The mixed berries were nasty so it was banana, melon, grapes and a pear with a yogurt on top. I found more rolls in the freezer so I light have my favourite cheese and red onion delight for lunch. Although mun has made sw chips.... Mmm. Chicken curry for tea tonight, and I might make a veg one to go with it as well as rice.

Grandad sent £300 up, bless him. I'd still rather have seen him in July. But that plus what he sent ages ago plus the 100 I paid as deposit means the carpets are fully paid for. Yay. So now it is just the removal men (£55 per hour) and a plumber to fit my cooker and I will get him to do the washing machine too probably. Then it is phoneline, internet and tv licence. And a dish probably as we can't pick up the digital signal down here.

It is good news about the docs and I hope it is stress (I say just, but you know what I mean) causing your body to go a bit bonkers. I'm sure once you're in and settled things will calm down.

It's lovely of your Grandad to send you some more money. I know you would have preferred seeing him. I'd have the room facing onto the fields, but that's just me :) Fancy the builders being considerate and messing with your plans!

Yum for chicken curry, what time shall I pop round?!

Yep, it is nice to know what it is. She seemed very surprised by my weightloss. Lol. And she asked how I'm doing it and how long for and if sw is easy to follow - I got it on a drs referal scheme when I joined so hopefully she will refer others. She is always nice, although I've only seen her once before with Nate and his eyes the other month (yes she is the Dr who said wash his eyes with baby shampoo).

I think I might go for the back room.. fewer things for Nate to stick his fingers into. I have got a man to fit the cooker on Tuesday, which is about £60. I was looking into getting someone to fit a dish for the tv (we don't get digital signal down here so it is sky or freesat) and the dishes start at £80 then I need to add on labour etc too... A bloke who is moving into number 7 said he thinks they are getting sky put in. I didn't think about sky with it being too expensive, but a lot of broadband deals don't qualify if you have a new line (which we do as they are new build) bt phone and internet is half price at £8 pcm, sky is £21.50 pcm but installation is free, the dish and box is free, and there is a £100 m&s gift voucher so for the year it would be £258 with an extra £100 to spend and I'm not laying out another big cost straight off. There is only me using the internet and I am not a gamer or anything. I'm thinking this might be the cheapest option other than no tv, but I like corrie etc and sometimes only ceebeebies will do to make Nate quiet down before my head pops.

There is some curry left adelle. I had a smaller plate and still couldn't finish it (i did a veg curry too) I keep getting tummy cramps after eating after that stupid bug so i'm not eating as much I don't think.

B: fruit and yogurt
S: satsuma
L: sw chips, beetroot, gherkins, cheese (hea) salad roll (heb)
D: rice, curries.

Syn free for the day so I will have my 9 syn twirl. Yesterday I had 12 choc syns and half a syn for tea.

So furniture is being moved on Monday, cooker fitted on Tuesday, i will see if mum wants us put on Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday (after flab club) and then it is all done!

It's good the docs were pleased with your weightloss, are your records updated now?

The sky offer is good, you'll need a tv once you're all settled and Nate's in bed you can sit down in peace with a cuppa and watch corrie.

It's getting so close now, are you excited to move?

Hi Fran glad the doc has kinda put your mind at rest and its nothing serious ( ie to do with the probs you had when having Nate). Stress is serious enough so lets hope it all settles when you finally move and settle in your new home. Pahhh at the builders telling you the rooms are the same, and Pah to the towel/loo roll holders, so inconsiderate.

Yeah, I'll be glad when we are in and done! Found sky line rental is even cheaper than BTs best offer, but I dunno if I can just go straight to sky line rental. the BT line is already in, I found out today. Bloke called back with a quote of £165 for dish and set up... so basically sky is cheaper. That is MAD.

I think she updated the records when I left, she is a bit silly though. Grandad said he was really pleased for me, and said that my mum said I look smashing (lol grandad) and i'm more confident, so it is good :)

I know right texty, even put up a shower curtain for me haven't they! tsk. :)

Good luck for WI tomorrow. Hope you, and your mum, get a good loss.

Thanks guys :) umm... mum's not so confident and we'll leave it at that. ha

Really hope I get my 6 stone by the end of this month and 6.5 stone before we go away mid-July. Brother "invited" me on the facebook event thing and so I have had a look at who is coming. I don't know a lot of them, other's I'm friends with their siblings. haha. It starts at 7:30 so I will be giving Nate a late nap on that day to try to stretch him out a bit. Hopefully he will just be enjoying being at a party, but I think he will be wanting to go to bed before long. he's so programmed....

Back