How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Aww scarlet you're a sweetheart. Well I need the cup and soap ones, and the downstairs towel one, so I might keep the loo roll ones for when they need updating.

I'm HOPING 2lbs will show tomorrow. Then it is 2 more lbs to 6 stone award!

Thanks Ladies. :)

Well, we'll be moving kitchen stuff and fitting the laminate this weekend, removal van is bringing big stuff monday morning, plumber is doing the cooker on tuesday, then I have flab club wednesday morning and (I completely forgot) drinks with the toddler mum's Wednesday night so mum suggested waiting until thursday to be our first day over at the new house, so everything is settled in. Going to sort out the sky thing tomorrow. I want to bulk pay the phoneline, but you can only do that over the phone, and I think the offer is only online, so it might be a bit of a wiggle to get things the right way round.

The local school is looking for a dinner lady. I'd love it (such a cute school, and Nate will be going there) but it is just a dinner time thing, so not enough hours, and I wouldn't be able to go to tap class anymore.

2lbs off, Joint sotw (there were 3 of us), loads of compliments, a new bloke was looking to join and he was asking me lots of questions so at the end I had a proper chat with him and we went through one of the old magazines so he could see that it isn't diet food as such, and how when you take the skin off the chicken you haven't lost the flavour because you replace it with new tasty herbs and spices. He seemed really enthusiastic and positive afterwards so that's really good. Our c had a few things to sort through so I think she was quite pleased I was chatting to him. He has quite a bit to lose, so I think he was asking me stuff during the meeting because I've now lost 5 stone 12lbs woooo! And I was asked to adopt one of the ladies this week. I wasn't keen because I'm moving this week but hopefully I can bully her enough this week that she will both get a good result and never want me to adopt her again!

So 2lbs to that cheeky 6 stone award!

And mum did manage a loss of half a lb, which is fab as she was certain she had gained. They all laughed when I told her to not even try to blame me for not having lost more, at which point everyone laughed, including mum. She did say I had to admit that it has been a bit stressful, and I said yes, but I managed to stay on track, and when i leave she will have to blame someone else. At which point the group started laughing again. It is like a sitcom!

Oh and mum won the raffle again. We are doing well these past few weeks we keep winning it. I think it has been about 4 out of 6 now. And I won £20 off a scratch card :)

Just got to plan this week's meals and mum and dad are doing the shopping again! Chicken fillet burgers tonight with chips and salad I think. Dad was an arse, he has made lunch for him and mum and said "you don't want any do you?" Great, remind me after I have cooked tea tonight if you want anything to eat.

B: yogurt, pear, half a banana
It is now 1:45pm.... I might eat someone soon!

2lbs off, Joint sotw (there were 3 of us), loads of compliments, a new bloke was looking to join and he was asking me lots of questions so at the end I had a proper chat with him and we went through one of the old magazines so he could see that it isn't diet food as such, and how when you take the skin off the chicken you haven't lost the flavour because you replace it with new tasty herbs and spices. He seemed really enthusiastic and positive afterwards so that's really good. Our c had a few things to sort through so I think she was quite pleased I was chatting to him. He has quite a bit to lose, so I think he was asking me stuff during the meeting because I've now lost 5 stone 12lbs woooo! And I was asked to adopt one of the ladies this week. I wasn't keen because I'm moving this week but hopefully I can bully her enough this week that she will both get a good result and never want me to adopt her again!

So 2lbs to that cheeky 6 stone award!

And mum did manage a loss of half a lb, which is fab as she was certain she had gained. They all laughed when I told her to not even try to blame me for not having lost more, at which point everyone laughed, including mum. She did say I had to admit that it has been a bit stressful, and I said yes, but I managed to stay on track, and when i leave she will have to blame someone else. At which point the group started laughing again. It is like a sitcom!

Oh and mum won the raffle again. We are doing well these past few weeks we keep winning it. I think it has been about 4 out of 6 now. And I won £20 off a scratch card :)

Just got to plan this week's meals and mum and dad are doing the shopping again! Chicken fillet burgers tonight with chips and salad I think. Dad was an arse, he has made lunch for him and mum and said "you don't want any do you?" Great, remind me after I have cooked tea tonight if you want anything to eat.

B: yogurt, pear, half a banana
It is now 1:45pm.... I might eat someone soon!

Hey well done on weight loss your mum too!! Good luck with move x

Well done on losing 2lbs......that's fab!! And how exciting above the move getting closer....you're so organised!! Xxxx

Woo well done! 2lbs to 6 stones off how fab is that you smasher! ;)

Well done to your mummy too! At least she had nothing to blame you for haha!

Bless you taking the new guy under your wing, you're a big inspiration its no wonder the newbies get drawn to you for advice, you're a walking advert that it works wonders if you stick at it and be determined.

Boo to dad! Why did he not make you any? Did he say why or did he just not realise?

Thanks guys.

Scarlet he just didn't think. He is a moron. I made a tuna pasta salad thing and couldn't finish it. Silly shrinking tum let me put more food in you! Ha.

Mum tried to blame me I just cut her off. Hopefully this week will be a good one for her. She makes me laugh, someone said to her I've changed in the face a lot, mum goes "yeah, it is amazing the change losing 6 stone off your face can do!" Lol. She told someone else I am very single minded, which is true. Because my c and most of the members aren't really interested in cooking and food, when someone is (this bloke owns a hotel and restaurant in Scotland and was eating in the restaurant every day) I like to talk to them. He has tried loads of diets before too so sw seems crazy to be able to eat so much. He said his partner was supposed to come too but she was busy. A lady joined last week and lost 8lbs today! Stunning. I really hope he does so well.

The lady I'm adopting this week said she wanted me because i inspire her. So sweet but I just don't get it. I just eat the food.... And catch tummy bugs. Haha.

Oh, the best news? The lady that was really upset last week lost 6.5lbs this week, and was much happier. And peanut butter lady lost 2lbs too.

Well done on your loss. The 6 stone shiny will be yours next week (all the extra body magic from moving!) well done to your mum too xxx

Its obviously a day for good things. Well done on your loss that shiny will be yours very soon. Your mum lost and the other two ladies. Plus your win on the scratch card :)

It was scarlet, last week we lost 17lbs, this week was 47lbs! I always say I'm stubborn, mum called it single minded, it is true though. I'm starting to hope I will Target by Xmas after having such a good run. This week isn't planned properly but mum eand dad picked up the usuals and we have a rough idea and plenty in.

Thanks anju, I know she was pretty shocked, I'm hoping it will give her focus this week but I think she feels she has another week to "get away with" being naughty. The only person she is cheating is herself though. I would be ecstatic if I got my 6 stone next week as I'm going out with the toddler girls that evening. BUT my original goal was to get it by the end of the month, so I do have 2 WIs to do it in.

Does your group not do adopting Emma? I could offer but I fear I will be rubbish enough as it is. I think I will send a message to my biscuit lady tonight and ask her what she is planning to have tomorrow. I told her i was going tri put her picture up in Tescos and tell them they were't to sell her any biscuits. Thank god she gets my sense of humour!

Thanks adelle hun. It is very good. I've got my landline paid for and sky ordered and dates for set up too :) I think I have found a good energy supplier with a fixed rate, I just want to check that energy costs aren't set to fall in the next year and a quater.

Now it is Friday keys and carpet, Saturday sky, Monday removals and possibly bedroom carpet if not already done on Friday, Tuesday cooker fitted, Wednesday flab club then out that evening (at a pub but I don't drink so that is fine) then Thursday settling in the new house :) on Saturday it could be anything from 12-5 so I'm hoping mum doesn't mind sitting on Nate while he is napping and I can be down there fitting the laminate and/or cleaning while I am waiting for him. It'd be better if I knew a shorter time when he would be turning up!

After only managing half of lunch I only ate the salad and most of the wedges for tea before I was too full. I've not used my hea or heb and only one syn. I'm miserable. I want to eat but it is like I have the opposite of worms!

Busy week ahead then for you. I hate those sort of time slots for deliveries and/or fitting and installing things.

Are you just not hungry or do you think it's the last of your tummy bug?

Well done Fran love well deserved loss and well on the way to that 6st shiny. Can I have a lucky rub from you lol everything is going great for you.

Back