How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hey Fran, great loss this week!! Sounds like we both have our heads in the game :)

So exciting about the move for you, will be amazing once you're both totally settled!! Xxx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Thanks ladies. Um I will wish you luck rather than be rubbing you all. Ooh err. I think it is tummy bug left overs because I was getting cramps still recently. I've finish tea now. Had my hea and heb and half a syn on olives with lunch and half a syn on mayo with tea. So 1 syn for te day and week.

Really happy that 6 stone will soon be on my book. I know usually I lose well from the whole stone to the half stone, better than from the half to the whole. I don't know why.

Laura! How did WI go for you tonight? *hops to the 20 somethings*

I can't believe moving day is nearly here! It's been such a journey!

Congratulations on your loss this week - you're so brilliant! Stubbornness/single-mindedness - whatever you call it it's working wonders for you. While I've been struggling over the past few weeks you have really been an inspiration for sticking with it, so THANK YOU!

Sorry to hear about the period troubles - it sounds like mine used to be before I started using hormonal contraceptives. It was really horrible and painful - I used to get really nauseous with the pain. I hadn't really thought about the hormone balance changing with weight loss but that might explain why my cycle has shortened and my boobs are so agonisingly tender! Well, I hope it's that anyway..!

Really happy that 6 stone will soon be on my book. I know usually I lose well from the whole stone to the half stone, better than from the half to the whole. I don't know why.

I this too. Weird huh?

You are super close to the 6 stone, amazing fran. You seem really focussed at the moment and your losses are so consistent recently, even with tummy bug, period cr@pola and moving 'stress'.
How exciting that moving day is literally here! Xx

Hey Emily love. You have had a lot of things going on, and you haven't gone off the rails and into a chocolate cake so give yourself credit for making the good choices where you could. I think all the extra activity could mean you are holding on to some fluid, especially if you have aunt flo's tit punch to deal with as well. I'm just happy after the awful February and march I am losing weight again and I am going to ride this streak for as long as I can!

I didn't think losing weight would impact on my cycle at all, I've always been bang on 28 days, 2nd day being the heaviest, lasts for 5 days, absolutely no issue. Ovulating hurt more after Nate, but that was it. They really should warn you if you lose a lot of weight your hormones might go wacky for a bit. I think they assume if you are big then your health is awful and you don't get periods or whatever. Dr said it should level out, but if it happens next month I have to have another smear. She seemed really pleased about my loss, I kind of wish it was Dr Jones I saw, as he was the one I asked for a referal from. Crazy periods must be a common thing in weightloss though....

Hey Minks, it might be breaking into the next stone bracket breaks it down more? Or just crazy bodies being crazy. I am excited to be so close to the 6 stone award. I'm excited at the idea of us all getting to target too. Admittedly I've got a little bit longer to wait than others, but I will weigh less than when I started secondary school, and I'm a whole lot taller now! (i had a huge growth spurt aged 14-15)

Re new house, very excited. I get the keys tomorrow!!! But I won't be spending my first night there until next week. The people at number 7 are moving everything including the family on Saturday. He has a van and they live less than 100 yards away. But I want the flooring for the lounge and bedrooms down before the furniture is moved in and it is still very dusty so I will be cleaning and laying down laminate at the weekend whilst waiting for Mr sky man.

Fooooood.

B: sausage (1) sandwich (heb) with onion and mushroom and an Apple.

Lunch will be left over pasta salad
Tea is a lamb and asparagus dish from the Asia book. Minus bean sprouts as we don't have any and I'm not keen on them.

"They really should warn you if you lose a lot of weight your hormones might go wacky for a bit"

With you on that one! Mine have gone mental.

Whats the lamb and asparagus dish in the asia book? Must admit to skimming that section as the boy isn't keen on anything other than chicken. Or sausages. Could I do a sausage version? :D xxx

Very inspirational. I just got my first weigh-in and lost 5lbs. I started at 16st4lbs and people skinnier than me lost more. I was really worrying that I had done something wrong and wasn't going to lose any this week. But you have made me realise some people just lose slowly no matter how big. Thank you :D

Very inspirational. I just got my first weigh-in and lost 5lbs. I started at 16st4lbs and people skinnier than me lost more. I was really worrying that I had done something wrong and wasn't going to lose any this week. But you have made me realise some people just lose slowly no matter how big. Thank you :D

Well done Rosie that is a great loss in your first week. I know it can be annoying when other people loose faster but we are all different and you are on your own journey. Keep up the good work. X

Lol! My housemate once made a sausage curry. So funny. The lamb dish is Peking 5 spice lamb with asparagus and is 1.5 syns per person. I didn't do a proper plan this week so mum just came home with whatever for me to make something out of it.

So it isn't just me with liver knickers!
The boy made mushy pea hotdog curry the other week. He never fails to amuse me! Xx

Fab loss there rosie! My first one was 3.5, but it comes off! Xx

Minks I remember chuckling at that one too! The lamb dish was good, i did change a lot though!

Hey rosie hun. My first week was 2.5lbs, my best week loss is 4lbs. I'd definitely say it is consistency that is key, not how much you can lose in just one week. 5lbs is brilliant and certainly nothing to look down at. Go for another good week and see if you can get your first award next week.,

Hi Fran hunnie how ya doin today? I deffo agree about weightloss and hormones etc. When I was bigger I rarely ailed a thing, since losing weight ive had to have physio for my foot, and my back. Im carrying less weight now so why all of a sudden do I start having problems. I dont have TOTM now as such as I have the coil but I do think theres something to be said for still getting the symptoms and the hormones being all over the place.

The good thing is I dont have bouts/flare ups with my IBS so I deffo think thats food related.

hey texty, well I know from having a group full of OAPs that you get the same fluctuations even after you go through the menopause. Sorry to be the barer of bad news!

Hye star, thanks hun. I'm signing contracts and picking up my keys tomorrow, which is exciting. And the carpet man is coming, he is either just doing the lounge or is doing the bedrooms too, depending on whether they got the carpets through in time. Mum and dad pulled up the laminate from the other house but I need new underlay as the ex-tenant's dogs pissed everywhere, and although the laminate is fine the underlay is disgusting. It is ordered and will be picked up either tomorrow or at the weekend I think. TV licence and Line rental is paid up for the year so that's done. I can't do anything about water or energy supplies until I've got the keys, serial numbers, meter readings and know who I am swapping from, which I will find out tomorrow. Then removals on monday and cooker man on tuesday.

I've used a lot of syns today, just because I could! sausages (1) reece's peanut butter cup (4.5) dinner (2 - cornflour and sweet chilli sauce) chocolate (12) = 19.5. yesterday was 1, so 20.5 for the week so far 2/7 I have completely forgotten to use my hea!

Tomorrow is steak for tea. mmm. I'm thinking fruit and yogurt for breakfast and a cheese salad sandwich for lunch so I get my hea in me. So everything looks syn free for the day so I can have something yummy if I want it.

Adopted woman seems to be doing well. I sent her a big email last night and today she managed to avoid biscuits and have a banana instead, and then she had some ham, haha. She seems positive for the week. Lol, she said I should be a consultant (I do not want to do that for many reasons) and mum said they'll all be pestering me to adopt them now, but from Thursday until June the 3rd I will have no internet so I should be safe!

Good luck for today. How exciting - finally you get your keys! YAY!

Enjoy all the excitement of today Fran! X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Back