How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hi Fran. Hope you are well. Did you WI today? I think today is the right day? Excited to hear how you got on with your 100% week xx

Hi Fran. Hope you are okay? You've been very quiet. Is everything okay? Miss you xxx

Hey, Fran. Where are you? :missing: come back xx

Hello gorgeous, how are you? I guess you saw me on adele's thread. I have no hope in catching up on yours so you will have to fill me in and I will update you on here in a mo!

Lol I actually knew you were about from my LIKES xx

I'll give you a quick overview lol - Im still plodding on had a meltdown 2 weeks ago in class but Im not prepared to give up now when im so close to target.

Im still in agony with my back, had my MRI and I know the consultant has seen the results, so im just waiting for a letter from him so see what happens next. Nothing exciting going on lol.

How are you and Nate doing my lovely x

Fran, we miss you. Please stop disappearing. Hope you and the gorgeous Nate are well. Lots of love xxx

Put him to bed now! We need to know what you have been up to xx

Ah so basically I've felt crap, ate crap, but I stuck to group. Having red and green days this week. But this evening I've been ravenous. I'm thinking beef and onion sandwich in a bit. And the entire contents of the fruit bowl/fridge...

Mum and dad are away so I have their dog until tomorrow, but he is such a thief and generally unpleasant dog if Nate's eating he has to be shut into his area, which is part of the hallway and the downstairs loo.

Um so yep no major news just been busy with life! Not that I do much, but single mum working 4 days in a week, plus toddler groups, plus taking him out on Saturdays. We're pretty busy.

What is new with all of you?

Its good to see you back lovely you've been missed xx

Life does get in the way hun its hard juggling everything isnt it. Your sarnie sounds lushhhhhhhhh

Back