How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

It's easing up a bit now so I'm going to leave it.

Hair colour for me tomorrow and a hair cut for Mr Foodbin. He's rather excited. The crackdown is going great and he is being a delight. And my ego is restored. He kept asking to see the childminder over the holidays. He went today and later told me he cried and she cuddled him because he couldn't see me outside. Had tea at mum's tonight. She called me at work to say she cooked too much and did we want to come. Unfortunately I don't have left overs to scoff now and I'm super hungry again. But I do have a heb. What to have what to have?! Wondering what my official start weight is going to be on Wednesday. Smiling because I know it will never be 20+ stone! I'll have a new 10% target too.

Off to scavenge for food now. Been 100% for the past few days. 10% of the month done!

It's easing up a bit now so I'm going to leave it.

Hair colour for me tomorrow and a hair cut for Mr Foodbin. He's rather excited. The crackdown is going great and he is being a delight. And my ego is restored. He kept asking to see the childminder over the holidays. He went today and later told me he cried and she cuddled him because he couldn't see me outside. Had tea at mum's tonight. She called me at work to say she cooked too much and did we want to come. Unfortunately I don't have left overs to scoff now and I'm super hungry again. But I do have a heb. What to have what to have?! Wondering what my official start weight is going to be on Wednesday. Smiling because I know it will never be 20+ stone! I'll have a new 10% target too.

Off to scavenge for food now. Been 100% for the past few days. 10% of the month done!

Sounds like a little improvement hun thats good. Lol @ Mr Foodbin id rather kids be like that than not eat or waste stuff. Yay to mum cooking for you id love someone to cook me a meal just once a week lol.

Wishing you luck for Weds hun be good to have you back on board xx

Thanks. I think I needed to not do it at all for a while. I'm cooking for mum and dad on Sunday, so it is OK. He had gotten to be a pain in the arse recently, hence crackdown. He ate the Thai curry last night and all his dinner at nanny's house. Nanny did want to give him marshmallows too, but I asked if he was hungry and offered him a satsuma instead. Went to mum and dad's fruit bowl and the melon had become liquid and pineapple rotting in said liquid along with oranges and a few cheeky satsumas safe on top. Ew. Was funny though.

Yeah, I bought the woman magazine. What a pile of tripe! I couldn't come to the festive sessions because of work when the times were changed to, so I took the opportunity to chill out and 'forget' sw. And instead of backpaying those two weeks and not getting the new book I will simply rejoin with the free membership offer.

That made me laugh, they normally are a load of tosh!

Hi hun. Well whatever has been hanging around my respiratory system has been being coughed up and out. Gross I know.

Got Nate's haircut and mine coloured. But I had to leave at 11am and didn't get home until 4pm because of there being one bus. An hour. Nate was hungry and so he had a sandwich in a cafe and I had two pots of tea. I was still starving so I got a healthy living prawn sandwich. There are only pasty shops, cafes like Costa coffee and fish and chip shops here - no chance of a jacket spud out of holiday season. Had sausage, mash and veg for tea and I can't believe how much Foodbin has put away. 1.5 sausages, mash, carrots, seconds of carrots, broccoli and cauliflower!!! The extra half sausage was from seconds too.

Good news, tesco called me up after I emailed last night saying they sent the wrong T-shirt. They are posting the right T-shirt no charge and no delivery charge. Woo.

How was your day today?

Hi chuck we are ok. How are you? I spent most of today cleaning. And quite a bit of time making Nate laugh as I sang and danced in the kitchen. Discovered unused breast pads make good window polishers. Unfortunately Nate wanted to take a ""sponge" outside to play. Haha. So glad we got some sun. I've aired out the house and deep cleaned bathrooms and bedrooms. And I sorted the blockage in the vacuum. Tomorrow we are sorting out clothes- mine and Nate's. Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow.

Hi chuck we are ok. How are you? I spent most of today cleaning. And quite a bit of time making Nate laugh as I sang and danced in the kitchen. Discovered unused breast pads make good window polishers. Unfortunately Nate wanted to take a ""sponge" outside to play. Haha. So glad we got some sun. I've aired out the house and deep cleaned bathrooms and bedrooms. And I sorted the blockage in the vacuum. Tomorrow we are sorting out clothes- mine and Nate's. Hopefully I can get more done tomorrow.

I'm good thanks... Wow you have been a busy little bee!
Lol @ the 'sponges' :D so cute!!
I really need to sort through matty's clothes as he seems to have had a growth spurt.. About bloody time lol xx

Yeah. Going to mum and dad's at 1 for Sunday dinner so probably won't get much done tomorrow afterall has he caught up to his age now? iI'll be seeing a friend whose son is a size under Nate, so she gets first dibs and the rest goes to a shop a few towns over who sells it on. I need to go there soon to see what she's sold so far.

Nate is happy and settled in the single bed which is good. I'm hoping this will stop him waking in the middle of the night!

I let him take one sponge out. It's only in pur back garden and no one else seemed to be throwing open their windows today so I doubt anyone saw him with it.

Sitting on my bum now catching up with tv I recorded. You got any evening plans?

Yeah. Going to mum and dad's at 1 for Sunday dinner so probably won't get much done tomorrow afterall has he caught up to his age now? iI'll be seeing a friend whose son is a size under Nate, so she gets first dibs and the rest goes to a shop a few towns over who sells it on. I need to go there soon to see what she's sold so far.

Nate is happy and settled in the single bed which is good. I'm hoping this will stop him waking in the middle of the night!

I let him take one sponge out. It's only in pur back garden and no one else seemed to be throwing open their windows today so I doubt anyone saw him with it.

Sitting on my bum now catching up with tv I recorded. You got any evening plans?

He's finally in age 13 clothes, but because all of his friends are at least a foot taller then him, he still looks tiny, bless him!
I'm also sat on my bum watching TV... The voice at the mo... Don't think I've got anything recorded to catch up on.. Did that last night.
Mmm to Sunday lunch.. I'll be watching son's footy match in the afternoon, first one of the year... It's going to be so cold, boo!! Xx

Evening Fran - I giggled at the sponges lol

Aww glad Nate is settling into his bed, hes a big boy now :D Sunday lunch sounds good, its not often it happens but i love being cooked for lol x

Aww boys do grow in spurts. I did too. I grew about 6 inches in 6 months when I was 13 or 14. Given I was 4 foot at 13 and 5 foot 6 by 16 I had to grow quick! Unlucky re football. I'm not looking forward to the standing in cold fields days. I always have loads of stuff recorded. A lot I can't catch up on in the day because it might contain violence so it does mount up. How was the voice? All those shows just aggravate me now so I just don't watch them.

I love a roast. I cooked cannelloni for everyone last Sunday and did invite them for pork but mum decided she wanted to cook which i don't mind one bit! Especially as it is pork and my piggy goes coocoo for crackling. And I don't have to wash up either. I have soup left from today for supper too so all im cooking is my full English in the morning. Although Tesco is veing crazy and doesn't have any low syn sausages!

I've had loads to eat and drink today at least 3 litres. Something must be getting flushed out!

Anyway, I've checked on sleeping beauty and he is snoozing away. I dunno if his toddler bed wasn't getting too small for him and all the teddies he insists on sleeping with. I think a more solid and supportive mattress and a nice snuggley duvet helps too. Blankets can tangle up. Ah well only morning will tell. He's hopefully finished pooping out whatever was giving him a temperature yesterday too. I'll let his childminderknow. He wwouldn't stop crying for me yesterday and she thought he might be poorly. Hasn't stopped him running around, playing in the garden, climbing every thing he sees or eating!

Aww boys do grow in spurts. I did too. I grew about 6 inches in 6 months when I was 13 or 14. Given I was 4 foot at 13 and 5 foot 6 by 16 I had to grow quick! Unlucky re football. I'm not looking forward to the standing in cold fields days. I always have loads of stuff recorded. A lot I can't catch up on in the day because it might contain violence so it does mount up. How was the voice? All those shows just aggravate me now so I just don't watch them.

I love a roast. I cooked cannelloni for everyone last Sunday and did invite them for pork but mum decided she wanted to cook which i don't mind one bit! Especially as it is pork and my piggy goes coocoo for crackling. And I don't have to wash up either. I have soup left from today for supper too so all im cooking is my full English in the morning. Although Tesco is veing crazy and doesn't have any low syn sausages!

I've had loads to eat and drink today at least 3 litres. Something must be getting flushed out!

Anyway, I've checked on sleeping beauty and he is snoozing away. I dunno if his toddler bed wasn't getting too small for him and all the teddies he insists on sleeping with. I think a more solid and supportive mattress and a nice snuggley duvet helps too. Blankets can tangle up. Ah well only morning will tell. He's hopefully finished pooping out whatever was giving him a temperature yesterday too. I'll let his childminderknow. He wwouldn't stop crying for me yesterday and she thought he might be poorly. Hasn't stopped him running around, playing in the garden, climbing every thing he sees or eating!

I don't normally watch the voice to be honest, but son came in whilst I was flicking through the channels and he decided to watch it :rolleyes: I asked him how old he thought Kylie Minogue was... He said she looked younger than me and guessed 32...She's 45 :eek:I must admit though that I didn't mind watching Tom Jones... He's lovely lol.

Does your Tesco usually have the sausages in??

Ahh bless little Nate in his big bed
:) how long has he been in it for? Hope he's feeling better today... It's not nice seeing them when they're poorly.

Hope you both have a fab day :)

Haha. What a charmer eh! to be fair if we all had stylists, make up artists, award winning hair dressers on call and plastic surgeons I'm sure we could all look fabulous too. Although I get mistake for 20 all the time and people think Nate is 4. I did have someone guess me at 16 last year and I still get a lot of 19s..... I'm 27 and Nate is still 2. It's generally hilarious when people find out how old we both are really. Mum and dad used to get it a lot when they were younger too. Mum had her degree and a full time job and was married and still got child's fare on buses!

Tom Jones is a sweetie. It's that Danny lad that peed me off the most. But I get tired of the sob stories etc too.

He did wake up once but I popped him off to bed again. He just wants to be with me all the time. He had a big toddler bed before which I can make into a pretty day bed when he's fully trsnsitioned. Last night was the first in the single bed but he's had the other for quite a while. He is ok in himself just with a lethal bum. Mind mine is pretty toxic at the moment. I trumped earlier not knowing he was stood behind me and he goes urgh mummy trumped! it was a silent one so it must have stunk!

Tesco does usually have them. I shop online. If I can't get and I'll ask my parents to pick me some up. It's kinda handy being close we pick bits and bobs up for each Other.

I did a mid week peek. 6lbs down!!! I should add the stats on the side aren't up to date. But 6lbs! bloody hell. I can't imagine it will be that on Wednesday. I have nit stopped eating. And ive had all 15 syns each day.

Back