How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Yeah you did. Lol.

I've had a couple of crummy hormone induced evenings. A new day tomorrow and a new month too. Here's to fab February. I can't believe it is February already.

Tomorrow's plan is bubble and squeak with scrambled eggs and bacon for breakfast, if i have time,off super shopping, jacket potato for lunch most likely with beans. Then dinner is pasta carbonara? I dunno it depends when we get back to be honest. If I've no time in the morning (most likely) I might to fruit and yogurt or porridge or a quick blt and do the bubble and squeak for dinner with eggs, ham, onions tomatoes and mushrooms. Actually that sounds quite a good idea.

I hope the next 4 days are good to counteract my wonkiness. I know the new magazine is out this coming week so I might do their plan if it looks good to give myself a boost. I will not go backwards! I will get into the 14s again! I loved being in the 14 bracket but when my mood is low I'm buggered.

The sun is coming out over here :eek:
slow cooker on with a lamb casserole. Am off for a mother and daughter day shopping in Cambridge today. Fingers crossed to finding a dress for my birthday and accessories for my party dress.

Morning :) I'm liking the sound of fab February!! :)I hadn't realised it was February already today! :eek: it'll be Christmas soon :D
Food sounds yummy for today... It hasn't started raining here yet, so suppose I'd best shift myself out of bed and walk Alfie before it does :rolleyes:

Ooh how did your shopping go anju? Find anything nice? Mmm lamb. I'm having lamb tomorrow.

Is his room all done now mrstore? I bet you are knackered.!

I'm just on the train home now. We left at half 9 this morning. Phew! Lots of shopping and after being a bit sad at my bank account Wednesday i saw wages hadn't gone through until after then. Happy bank account. Got lots of stuff and saw my brother so gave him nates old shoes and he went from 8H to 9G he measured 8.5 but his feet go wide at the wrong bit so instead of going to a H he suggested going up a half size. Someone had a HUGE paddy and learned consequence of tantrum is that he doesn't get the thing he wanted that was about to be bought for him.

Hi Fran. Hope you had a good shopping trip.
i got a pair of killer platforms to wear... Just worried I may end up killing myself walking in them
what do you think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    598.5 KB · Views: 59
Swit swoo for the shoes hun! I'd have kicked them off long before i fell over. Haha. Are they comfy? They look posh

Nate's shoes are a brown version of his last pair and he said they're not biting his toes anymore. Got mum two beautiful cards for her birthday on Tuesday that was where Nate played up and wouldn't do as he was told so the gruffalo calendar got put back and he threw a mighty paddy. Got some bits at the 99p store. Tried a bunch of stuff on at a little shop we like and bought nothing!!! Got Nate a few tops and a pair of trousers. I got some lovely fabric to make a little quilt for him in a piratey theme. Erm... oh got 2 dresses and a cardigan (all in the sale) from this new Australian clothes shop that's started coming over here. Amazing shop, lovely staff and the changing rooms were huge and luxurious. Very impressed. Mum made me go in the dodgy area where a creepy man tried to touch me and I scurried away! Got some pins and a.... wait for it.... pom pom maker. Oh my so excited! Had a lunch of chicken, potato and sprouts parp. And saw my brother at a cafe. Oh missed the train because people in boots are idiots and needed stabbing so we looked round john Lewis and I got a calendar and Nate a couple of books in waterstones. The gruffalo's child and another Julia Donaldson one called the singing mermaid. They were buy one get one half price the calendar was 75% off plus there was 20% off everything in store. Pretty sure that's everything we got. Nate is now passed out and in bed so I'm going to get my bubble and squeak, bacon, scrambled egg, mushroom, onion and tomato on. Washing up done and washing hung up while I'm doing that. I'm looking forward to filling my face and sitting on my bumhole!

Yeah, well nates shoes and mum's cards were pricy but it's worth it :) scoffed my dinner my hifi lights for a heb some pop chips 5 syns yum and twirl 9 syns. Sitting on my bum now and chilling out. Phew other than lunch travel and stopping for a cup of tea we were non stop walking round.

The man just started reaching out and asking for money or something. I don't like going to that area but mum needed to go to one of the shops. Urgh I just moved it before he touched me. I don't like anyone touching me at the best of times!

Catching up on recorded tv and I might brave chopping into the curtain fabric and start pinning it now I have enough pins.

Yep I always sound like I'm shopping but I don't smoke or drink or go out on a night or drive and mostly it's charity shops and sales. My new red bag got complimented when i was getting nates shoes so I was chuffed!

Yeah, well nates shoes and mum's cards were pricy but it's worth it :) scoffed my dinner my hifi lights for a heb some pop chips 5 syns yum and twirl 9 syns. Sitting on my bum now and chilling out. Phew other than lunch travel and stopping for a cup of tea we were non stop walking round.

The man just started reaching out and asking for money or something. I don't like going to that area but mum needed to go to one of the shops. Urgh I just moved it before he touched me. I don't like anyone touching me at the best of times!

Catching up on recorded tv and I might brave chopping into the curtain fabric and start pinning it now I have enough pins.

Yep I always sound like I'm shopping but I don't smoke or drink or go out on a night or drive and mostly it's charity shops and sales. My new red bag got complimented when i was getting nates shoes so I was chuffed!

Sounds like the perfect night you got planned hun. Ewwww to the touchy feely person yuk.

That's what Kev keeps saying to me when I said about paying out for slimming world each week now I'm going to class.. He said I don't smoke, drink, go out at the weekend, don't pay a fortune on my hair and nails etc.... So why not spend a fiver each week on something I enjoy..... Oh and shopping with mum each week too :)

Definitely hun. Love shopping with mum. Mum's are the best aren't they?! Mine was moaning she wanted to go to Salisbury and Winchester. I think what's stopping her is if she asks her friends they will get on her nerves and she said dad won't go on the train. I've told her just tell me when and we can go for the day. Nate enjoys days out, he'll eat pretty much anything and loves train journeys and usually knows how to behave. But she did point out if I go with her dad will have a sulk and want to come. She did suggest I go to bridport to pick up my bag on a day that isnt Saturday which would free up Saturday to do something else. So watch this space.

Forgot to weigh before breakfast (fruit and yogurt) but did it pre shower and was down to 15st 6lbs. Which is good. I had picked up and put down chocolate before that. Pleased I put it down! We had a lunch/brunch of scrambled egg, bacon, onions and mushrooms. I had the last bubble and squeak patty and Nate had a slice of toast. I've washed up, taken out rubbish and done some laundry, put up the new calendar, put away new clothes and read Nate one of his new books. Did some dancing in the kitchen and munchkin was taking photos of me! I was quite pleased when I saw them though. Not as big as I think. I suppose I saw what people mean when I said I needed another 4 and a half stone off and they looked horrified and said that was too much.

Back