How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Not too bossy hun, don't worry.

Anju, do you know how many inches you have lost the past 3 months, that will give you an idea. Don't panic, you have been flying.

Backed up, grumpy, not great weight loss, lethargic and now back ache. Guess the cause!

Is Mother Nature due to visit soon?
Think your right, will just keep exercising and hope this will be enough got the next 10 weeks! Worst case scenario, find a good seamstress!

Had tuna pasta with leftover tomato pasta sauce and salad for lunch. Fish, potatoes, peas, green beans and broccoli for tea. No heb or syns used yet. Tummy is a bit rumbley though, fish never fills me up. So obviously i have two lots of it today.

Mum took my washing to hers to tumble dry. Yay. Just got towels washing now. Then ive two more bbedding loads and I'll be caught up. I hate this constant rain. We best get a summer like last year!

Evening hun.. Scales are funny things! Must have been one mahoosive poop!! :eek:

It really has been mega cold today! And very wet here too!

I've been craving tuna for a few days... Might have to have an extra easy soon.

Much planned for this weekend?? Xx

It honest to God was insane. It had been a while. I'm in the south west, it's barely stopped raining here. Going to Exeter tomorrow for munchkin to get new shoes. Mum asked if his current ones can be given to Solly. He's the sweet boy who came to the zoo with us last summer and we had to take his shoes off and have him barefoot in the pushchair because they were so small he couldn't walk properly. Poor lad, it's heartbreaking. His mum is friends with my nieces' mum, so thankfully she has him a lot. The next week I took all Nate's old shoes round to my nieces' mum for him and asked her to tell his mum to get him measured because he needs ones that are the right size for him as Nate's are wide but they would give him some room in the mean time. She'd rather spend money on going out on the lash :\ but Nate's not had any new shoes since then. I take him every 4-6 weeks but luckily his feet grow in spurts. Hopefully I gave little Solly enough to keep him going until now. Mum is making some patchwork quilts for a charity that gives them to children who are having to stay in hospital, and she wants to get some more fabric and we'll be jacket potatoing it up for lunch. Might see my brother and his gf and maybe my nieces. But not sure where else we'll be going. I can squish back into my 16 jeans now, huzzah.

On Sunday we're going to mum and dad's for Sunday dinner. Hopefully I will get these curtains done too. I'm a bit nervous about starting now. Going to paint my nails tonight though.

Any plans other than Matty's room?

It honest to God was insane. It had been a while. I'm in the south west, it's barely stopped raining here. Going to Exeter tomorrow for munchkin to get new shoes. Mum asked if his current ones can be given to Solly. He's the sweet boy who came to the zoo with us last summer and we had to take his shoes off and have him barefoot in the pushchair because they were so small he couldn't walk properly. Poor lad, it's heartbreaking. His mum is friends with my nieces' mum, so thankfully she has him a lot. The next week I took all Nate's old shoes round to my nieces' mum for him and asked her to tell his mum to get him measured because he needs ones that are the right size for him as Nate's are wide but they would give him some room in the mean time. She'd rather spend money on going out on the lash :\ but Nate's not had any new shoes since then. I take him every 4-6 weeks but luckily his feet grow in spurts. Hopefully I gave little Solly enough to keep him going until now. Mum is making some patchwork quilts for a charity that gives them to children who are having to stay in hospital, and she wants to get some more fabric and we'll be jacket potatoing it up for lunch. Might see my brother and his gf and maybe my nieces. But not sure where else we'll be going. I can squish back into my 16 jeans now, huzzah.

On Sunday we're going to mum and dad's for Sunday dinner. Hopefully I will get these curtains done too. I'm a bit nervous about starting now. Going to paint my nails tonight though.

Any plans other than Matty's room?

I just don't get people like that who'd leave their kids with no shoes! Grr! Surely kids come first!
Sounds like you have a busy weekend ahead! Yay to the size 16's :)
What colour are you doing your nails? Mine are still bright red lol.

Matty has football on Sunday afternoon.. Kev's working all weekend so he can have next weekend off when Sheila is here... Not got much planned at all... I'd like to make some soup.. That's about it.. Not very exciting! Lol x

Lol is that so he can keep you in check? !

Mm what soup?

I've done them "elegant mauve" as a base and painted double cherries on top :)

He's a sweet boy who desperately wants his mum but she'd rather go after cock to sum it up. I'd look after him but I can't afford to and he doesn't really know me. There's not much I can do but at least the shoes are something. And I know Harriet has him a lot.

Not sure what to wear tomorrow. It's going to be cold so either jeans and a top or leggings and skirt and top or leggings and dress. I need thermals!

Lol is that so he can keep you in check? !

Mm what soup?

I've done them "elegant mauve" as a base and painted double cherries on top :)

He's a sweet boy who desperately wants his mum but she'd rather go after cock to sum it up. I'd look after him but I can't afford to and he doesn't really know me. There's not much I can do but at least the shoes are something. And I know Harriet has him a lot.

Not sure what to wear tomorrow. It's going to be cold so either jeans and a top or leggings and skirt and top or leggings and dress. I need thermals!

Someone is going to need to keep an eye on me lol :D

Soup will be carrot based as there's loads in the fridge (was going to write sink then!).. Will add tomatoes, mushrooms, onions etc.. Yum!

Think we need to see pics of your nails :p

Aww the poor little boy :(

Plenty of layers is what you'll need tomorrow. But not too many as it gets hot in the shops... Some of them have the heating set so high! :eek:

Hope you have a lovely day tomorrow :)

Haha, it's going to be messy!

Tomorrow should be nice enough. Nate likes it, but he always plays up in the fabric shop. I have to bring bribes. I've a very snuggley coat which will keep me warm. Dad is going to bring my dry clothes first thing tomorrow which will help. I might wear my black knee high boots for extra warmth! Although it was nice wearing flats today. Hmm hmm hmm!

I hate soggy wet jeans at the bottom when it's raining!
Ooo I'm on fb.... If you want to add me I'll inbox you my full name.. Just let me know xx

Back