How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

fingers crossedfror the scales going down for tomorrow. I am weighing in today.... :eek:
I have heard of arancini - what is it?

Thanks Antoin.

Thanks Anju, what time are you weighing? fingers crossed for a nice loss! Why are you weighing today? I've got a rotten pain in my front side area. Grr. Hopefully the scales will bob back down tomorrow. It is really annoying though. I need 0.5 I want 1.5. Humph.

Arancini are "fried" cheesy crumbed risotto balls. They are in this month's magazine although I tweaked the recipe a bit as always! it was delicious and we have 2 clean plates and 2 full bellies.

Didn't have yogurt at lunch so had it after tea and I didn't have crisps either so on 2 syns so far today.

Don't hate me... I lost 6 this week! Not sure how, did nothing different to the rest of the month. Good luck for tomorrow x

Good luck for tomorrow Fran love, mine are showing 3 up since last weeks WI. No matter what they say in the morning its going to be a gain, and no way this week do I deserve one my food has been really good (big portions included lol) all on plan ....pahhhh the devils work. I dont have TOTM now but my boobs are sore tonight maybe hormonal stuff going on who knows :-(

Thanks hun. The blockage fairy is giving me backache, I might be a bit pmsy too.. Half a lb slipped off so I got my half stone award. The competitive no syn man came up after asking how much it was in total. I didn't tell him and pointed out I restarted to have a clear slate. If anyone else had asked I'd have said but hesbso aggressively competitive it is unpleasant. He didn't like that I wasn't sure how much I wanted to lose. I said maybe 2 or 3 stone, it was going to be 4.5 stone from my weight now and he was appalled. No one believes that is just the top end of a healthy bmi for me! Anyway, when I said about 2.5 stone he was all competitive again because that's how much he had left. Ye gads!

Oooh sausage and mash sounds lovely. I think that will be in the menu for this weekend. Dont know if I have already said - but well done on your loss x

I dunno. Feel a bit bum in general. I think I'm a bit bit bummed out by my rubbish loss too. Yes it was a loss. And I am happy. I think I'm a bit worried in case my losses will stop again.

It wasn't a rubbish loss hun.... Ok it might have been smaller than you wanted, but a loss is a loss... I wouldn't start to worry about your losses stopping until they do... You're doing great! Stick at it!

Hope I didn't sound too bossy lol xx

I feel bummed too. All I want to do is eat! Just got my dress for my 40th party. It's not until April and the dress is about 4 inches too tight across bust/waist. Really scared I won't lose enough weight to make it fit me by then!

Back