How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I never fancy couscous. I hear parents evening went well. Someone earned his room makeover!

Hey anju, I keep an eye on my weight through the week and it was up 2.5 on the Friday. It's fluid from totm plus the death of curly wurlys!

Menu
Thursday:
Breakfast: rice pudding and pineapple, maybe mango too
Lunch: left over gammon, boiled egg, salad, Finn crisps heb and maybe laughing cow or light Philadelphia Hea
Dinner: coconut prawn curry and rice 2.5 syns

Friday:
Breakfast: sausage sandwich with onions and mushrooms heb and 1 syn
Lunch: left over prawn curry and rice 2.5 syns
Dinner: spag bol laughing how auto correct changed that to slag bol. Ha.

Saturday:
Breakfast: full English 1 syn
Lunch: left over span bol
Dinner: Thai pork burgers, chips and salad heb

Sunday:
Breakfast: full English 1 syn
Lunch: chicken, leek and potato soup
Dinner: lentil shepherds pie hea cheese on top

Monday:
Breakfast: porridge heb with mixed berries
Lunch: left over lentil shepherd pie hea of cheese on top
Dinner: mushroom risotto

Tuesday:
Breakfast: rice pudding with pineapple and mango
Lunch: ham salad sandwich, fruit and yogurt. Maybe leftover chicken soup if there is any
Dinner: cod with a tomato sauce, sauteed new potatoes and broccoli

I usually have syns left for some chocolate or other treat in the evening. Hea is milk f it isn't listed. Porridge and rice pudding are made with water.

Needed something warm with lunch so brought couscous in a jar with spices and half a stock cube and swapped egg for chicken that needed using. Had pineapple and apple and pear with breakfast and too full for Finn crisps and cheese. And got home to an offer of shepherds pie at mum and dad's. Woop. It is slimming world because mum is making it. So just measuring and pinning the second curtain for Nate's room while trying to stop him running trucks on it!

Got some food to be delivered today and that's it. Not used healthy extras yet and just half a syn on milk for a cuppa. Good day so far

Yum! Shepherd pie - lovely. Just tucking into a bowl of bacon, sweet potato and butternut squash soup. Gorgeous, but a bit too much chilli in it.

I was so pleased. I chucked some in a clean empty jar, added oregano, thyme, paprika, cumin seeds, ground coriander, ground ginger, ground cinnamon and half a crumbled stocks cube. Covered it with cling film and boom!

B: rice pudding, pineapple, apple, pear
L: gammon and chicken salad and couscous
S: banana
D: shepherds pie with peas and sprouts. Pie contained onion, celery, carrot too. Mullerlight yogurt.

Still just on the half syn and not had healthy extras but I'm getting hungry so I'll have something in a bit.

Hi Fran (and all you ladies following.)

After rejoining sw last week and reading every page (in a non stalker way honest) I decided to jump in and join you all. Got to sort my profile but today have 7st 7lb to loose. Wednesday's weigh day lost 2.5 after a really big push and reading your journey really helped me refocus. I have loved and laughed reading all about nate and the other little sod who didn't deserve a biscuit. Your charity shop bargains reminded me of my last weight loss journey that saw me shift 8st. I was fine keeping off until an accident which has left me with chronic pain and a nerve damage condition not too dissimilar to ms. The drugs I take are known for weight gain but being in a wheelchair 90% of the time and comfort eating haven't exactly helped. So hope it's ok to tag along? I shall go read more about the others but took me a week to read all these 208 pages. But was just the push I needed! Thanks!!

Rotten cold. Nanny has had it since Monday, dad caught it today as has munchkin now. I know he is poorly, he doesn't want medicine. I'll see how he is tomorrow and see if he can go to childminder or if I need to take a short day

Oh bless him... Hope you don't catch it too! It's not nice when little ones are poorly, lots of mummy cuddles will do the trick! Xxx

Hi loobyjane. Welcome along. Haha. We've had lots of changes this year. A lady in my group lost 9 stone had 2 more kids and put it all on again. There was a lady who has a similar story to yours in one of the old magazines. I will see if I can dig it out and you might find her story helpful. You can back order issues or even download them i think. I'm sure you can lose the weight which may well help ease the pain. Well done on losing 2.5lbs. People always get disheartened when they don't lose 10lbs their first week because so and so did. But it isn't the big losses that will get you where you need to be it is consistency.

Hey mrstore, after lots of waking before midnight and tears he stayed asleep after and he is now hollering for brekkie so I think he'll be fine!

My bekkie is a sausage onion and mushroom sandwich. Yum. 1 syn and a heb. I might have fruit and/or rice pudding leftover from yesterday if I'm still hungry afterwards. Let's go go for a super day!

He is fine. So I folded one set of laundry, put away a second set and washed and hung out a third because it was lovely and sunny and forecast to stay that way.... So thankful to my lovely neighbour who not only brought in the washing when it started to rain she finished it off in her tumble drier. Made the sauce this morning too so just cooking the pasta with it. Mmm. Going to syn my milk (1) and have hea cheese on top. 2 syns so far today. Had jacket spud, beans, salad and banana for lunch, had an apple and satsuma mid afternoon.

Have a fab weekend with Mrs trouble maker!

Back