How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

I do but I think I need to sup up first. I've only used 2 syns today and 4.5 yesterday but had.... Ahem..... *whispers* 57.5 on Wednesday. So at 64 for the past 3 days. Got 41 left for the other 4 days Max. Food's landed as my dad would say and the drink's helping too. Phew!

Going to do some tacking in a bit, hopefully finish these curtains off this weekend. Next I'm going to make a pin cushion and then Nate a pirate quilt! That'll stop me munching. Got to change the beds and catch up on a bit of house work too. Munchkin has a cold and it's going to be stormy so we'll be stuck inside anyway. Maybe a bit of painting and/or baking for monkey.

Lol, I did, but I need to break that habit really. I was right, I did need to finish my fluids and let my dinner land.

Monkey has just thrown up. Poor lamb he was trying to get back in bed the instant I started putting a sheet on. He also handed me a whole bit of mushroom, child needs to learn to chew!

The curtains are because I could not find any nice boys blackout curtains, actually I couldn't find any curtains for a boys room I liked at all. Then mum was buying some fabric and I happened to spy this nice fabric in the reminents bin for £6. Then I found out how to make curtains. Same with laying the laminate. It needed doing so I found out how to do it. I've enough blackout lining to do curtains in my room when I find the right fabric.

Aww poor little monkey :-( lol at the mushroom!
You're so clever making curtains and laying floors etc... I need to learn how to do more stuff.... I send a button that needs sewing on to my mum! :rolleyes: How bad is that??!
Hope Nate is ok today hun xx

Fine again this morning. Calling for brekkie again. He's never liked cereal so we've been experimenting. I think he was sick because he was coughing to be honest.

Weighed this morning and I'm half a lb up :( going to keep going on plan though. Can tell when totm has finished because i don't crave chocolate at all. Ha.

Breakfast: 2 bgty sausages (1), bacon no fat, egg, beans, tomato, mushroom, onion. Cup of tea. Milk is my hea today

Lunch is leftover pasta and sauce because i had a jacket spud yesterday because there was no leftover curry because i had tea at mum and dad's. Dinner is thai pork burgers, chips and salad using my heb for a roll.

Had the leftovers, it was just a small breakfast bowl though, had a yogurt, banana and apple too. Cleaned the house, done a load of washing, washing up and vacuumed the house too. Mum popped by with the dog for a visit this morning too. Now battling with monkey to not make a carpet of toys again. Now debating reading the new slimming world magazine, Mollie makes magazine or try to do more sewing, but that involves battling with Nate and his compulsion to be a pain in the arse.

Bee reading the sw magazine. It's really good. Like the one shop 3 meals thing. We got blown across the road, picked up more tomatoes etc, now I'm just going to cook dinner. Then bath and bed for monkey and changing all the bed sheets yet again. More washing up, hanging out laundry (inside) then more tacking and machining these bloody curtains. Hopefully no more crying and throwing up tonight.

Bit of a dying swan here. Nate has been amazing snuggling with me and giving me hugs.... he has also been swishing his hand in my drink so he is still a normal 2 year old.

The magazine is march/april 2013 page 8. A girl who had ms and was in a wheelchair but lost a huge amount of weight.

Felt too crummy to cook this morning so grabbed fruit and yogurt. Going to cook lunch of full English in a sec. Times when I'm poorly is when it'd be kinda nice to have a second pair of hands.

Hopefully I can get everything cooked up. Debating work tomorrow.

Well.... Had a HiFi light 3 syns and my full English 1syn. On 4 for the day. I've only had one cup of tea so might syn the milk and have cheese later. I'm just having a jacket spud I think, Nate's having fish fingers, sw chips and beans. I'm honestly too exhausted to cook properly. I had to keep sitting down and resting when I was making lunch, hence HiFi light. I've still got either a heb, hea and 10.5 syns or heb, most of a hea and 11 syns. I think jacket spud, tuna and light Mayo and salad for tea and either a cheese sandwich or a leftover Thai pork burger later. I weighed this afternoon, before lunch and was 15st 5.8lbs fingers crossed for it to be 5.5lbs for Wednesday, that'd be a 2lb loss making up partly for the 1lb gain last week.

Aww sorry you're not feeling very well hun.. It's hard on your own when you feel like poop! Stay off work tomorrow if you can and get plenty of rest.. Sounds like you could do with recharging your batteries xxx

I sent a message to the church warden and she said to get better and take as much time as I need. So lovely of her. I do worry I work with one woman whose husband has cancer and two women in remission but one of them is unwell with something else plus asthma i really don't want any of them getting this when they have a compramised immune system. I feel a bit better but I've been warned I will feel rubbish again in the morning. I'm so proud to have not gone for easy comfort food and to have stayed on plan. Used half a syn on mayo. 5 syns used and both healthy extras are available to use.

Thanks hun. I'm so lucky with my work. I could work elsewhere with better pay and more structure, but I have such flexibility and kindness there. It is lovely. I also get to learn so much from design to event planning, from pastoral care to writing policies.

Tomorrow i will have either porridge or rice pudding and fruit, dinner is mushroom risotto, lunch was going to be leftover lentil pie but ive not made any. Could have jacket potato and beans or omelette I guess. Or maybe a frittata. Hmm.

Back