How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

That burger sounds lovely! I have driven since nearly 20 years ago, up until now I never gave public transport a thought, living in our small village with 1 tiny corner shop that only opens when they bother up until now it never bothered me, but my God it's a nightmare, even running out of milk is a drama and frankly infuriating. So after being unable to drive the last 18 months I can sympathise, it's a nightmare!! Although living near the sea has always been a dream. I'm struggling to get with the dog in this weather the wheelchair plays up and gets in such a muddy mess which is a pain as downstairs is carpeted. I'm hoping it dries up!!! Xx

Hi Kathryn. It was lovely. Inspired by Sheila but I needed to crank up those sexy flavours. The only mango chutney i like is waitrose own brand so I picked some up today!

To be honest I'm not craving much. Having that bit extra on Wednesday seems to do me now. I've still got 2 bars of chocolate in the cupboard- a twirl and a caramel wispa. And the mini battenburgs are in the freezer. So now I'm using syns on extra bits like honey and chutney. I got the duck out to defrost before coming to bed and I'll be marinading it in 5 spice, soy and honey tomorrow.

It's a pain isn't it Jane. I have terrible spacial awareness so I'm scared of driving. I'd also be unable to practice between lessons and would have to pay childcare while i learned so I'm not getting into it for a while. You do become limited. My friend has suggested we go again soon after flab club. Last time she drove and I paid. She wasn't happy that I paid but she had no choice. It must be so much worse for you though with your reduced mobility. We have 1 bus an hour but if I really can't wait for buses I can walk it is just up and dow n some massive bloody hills. Its 1.5-2 miles up and down hill into town for us. Pushing a 2.5 stone giant in a pushchair makes it super knackering! He can walk in but then he is really tired and we have to bus back. It also takes three times as long! I'm sure you have found yourself planning things more now though. Last summer i planned a trip to the zoo. I know Nate would love to go again this summer but you probably saw dawlish tracks have been ruined by the storms. We'd have to go through there. So it's a wait and see for that one. I'm wondering if I can stretch to a couple of days in London so we could go back to the aquarium and maybe a few more sights and maybe see some friends there. Not heard anything from his dad in months so doubt we'll be seeing him there. If we went and i told him it still wouldn't be enough. He'd want us in norwich next door... even then who knows! Nate is starting to understand about daddies and sometimes says things but I don't think he understands what he's saying. To be fair he thinks my name is grandma so he isnt quite down with family yet.

I hope your end dries up soon.they are talking about another storm coming though :/

Sir just fell out of bed. Silly sausage.

Afternoon! I've been cleaning the lounge, downstairs loo, kitchen and Nate's pushchair this morning. And doing laundry. I've dusted the whole house and the floors are done I just need to do the bathroom and put away loads of laundry.

I weighed this morning and it said 15st 6.8lbs. But then I realised I hadn't been to the loo for quite a few days!

B: fruit and yogurt - I couldn't be arsed to cook this morning
S: ham and gherkins - I'm so sexy!
L: full English, sausages (1), brown sauce (0.5), egg, mushroom, onion, tomato, beans, bacon

Dinner will be duck, rice, broccoli and green beans I think, I'll see what else will go with it in the fridge/freezer. It'll be 2.5 syns making today 4 syns with a heb left and I'm using my hea as milk in tea.

Just sat having cuddles with chicken. He's been watching the postman pat DVDs he got bought by people for Christmas that I haven't put on for him yet... Bad mummy.

Oh he is obsessed with postman pat. He has a big talking stuffed pat, a van, pat, jess, Mrs goggins, parcels, post office, trolley and track, lots of DVDs and books. I bought one set of DVDs, everything else is from other people.

Yup, the house was pretty much a tip! So I did a big clean. I even vanished the carpet!

In other news did the mahoosivist poop ever!

Please can you put a TMI warning before writing this next time :sick0019:

Afternoon Fran - wow you have been busy!! Wanna come and do mine? lol

Glad my burger inspired you - yours sounds nomlicious, let us know next time your making them and we will pop down to visit lol x

Lol Kathryn, you are the poop queen. I was quite reserved, there was going to be a description!

Hey Shelia, it was amazing. I love mango chutney. I'll pass on doing yours I had to wash the walls here! I've had enough. I'm ok until I pause, then I can't be bothered to do more! Hope your head is improving. Guzzle plenty of squash.

AW scarlett you make me chuckle. I think some people are a bit literal!

Jucbad, it's mocking all the silly weight loss adverts I get in the top bar of this site and on Facebook and in magazines. You'll see I'm a plodding girl….

How annoying is it when people call you, then ignore you because they are watching TV. Don't call if you are just going to ignore me. It's annoying and I have a life beyond sitting listening to you watch TV!

I just spat my drink out laughing. I skim read that last post and went from poo descriptions to washing the walls! :eek: that was some bad reaction to chutney! ;)

Pmslllllllllllll - I had to re read it cos I thought Fran was passing on making my burgers cos they splashed the walls - I think I need to read slower too

Dinner was gorgeous. I used less sauce than planned.

It was pan fried 5 spice duck breast (fat removed before cooking), steamed broccoli, sautéed (in frylight) mandolin cut courgette, chilli salted green and soya beans (soya beans are free, not superfree), sautéed new potatoes (n the air fryer, and needed using before they sprouted), served with thin sliced spring onions and a honey and soy sauce reduction.

Sauce used 2 tbsp of honey (5 syns) and I used a quarter, call it 1.5. So 3 syns for the day.

Super yum.

Evening all!

Fran I'm jealous of the massive poop! I've not been since Tuesday even with flipping scan bran and laxatives, I feel bloated a nd bet I've gained as a result.

You did make me laugh ladies!! Hubby had to wash our hall walls this week, I'm not lying my cats found and delivered 9 rats,2 were huge bigger than my leg, obviously they don't eat older rats as we only found snouts bum back legs and tails of the other 7!! It was vile! Joys of living in the wild lol

Yep it's a pain living in the middle of nowhere, I find the bus that passes through our village twice a day impossible to get on with my wheelchair so have to rely on hubby or carers to drive me now, but I do miss driving.

Tea sounds good

Xx

Back