How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Eww to the rats. Our dog brought in a rabbit once but he is so useless I'm pretty sure he found it dead. Our cats used to bring us dead mice. One of the cats was really dense though (seriously stupid) and kept bringing in live ones. Animals eh?!

Have you tried windeeze? That's pretty good for deflating bloaty bellies

I had my heb as a ham sandwich with pickles. I love pickles. But didn't have any more syns so finished on 3 and was on 45 for the week 5 days in.

Planning porridge with raspberries and banana this morning, then i think I'll transform the leftover stew stuff into a soup before it goes funky. Dinner will be roasted chicken thighs and roasted veg. Debating doing a sw quiche at the same time to make lunch for tomorrow. Heb oats, hea milk, no syns planned but I should have some, I'll have to get my thinking cap on.

Tomorrow will be rice pud and fruit, sw quiche - thinking bacon and onion, dinner pasta... maybe philly pasta and I'll syn my milk. Bish bash bosh!

Always good to have a man around to open stuff! I don't think I'm ever not hungry! Lucky you! Dog training should be fun :)

Thanks Kathryn, I've been a bit more flexible this week. I've found having a list of meals and the food in I can then vary stuff a bit. But no car and a long way from shops make you organised otherwise I'd live off sandwiches.

Hungry at work so dug out a yogurt and when I got home I nommed the leftover duck and then pickles, then an apple, soup is finally cooking now mum's gone! Still really hungry. Rawr.

Soup was lush and there are leftovers. Left over stew blob from the sausage stew, stock, tin of 5 bean salad rinsed, mini pasta bows oh and curry powder.

Nate has been a turd most of the afternoon. His dinner is cooling and the rest is cooking a bit more, I picked the cooked bits for him. Carrots, courgette, aubergine, onion, red onion, baby plum tomatoes, chicken thighs (skinless) all roasted together and chips made from potato and sweet potato oh and I put butternut squash in the roasting off thing too. Decided against doing the onion and bacon sw quiche because I'll have loads of leftover roast veg later to bosh up a big fat frittata.

B: heb porridge, raspberries and banana
L: soup
D: roast chicken thighs, roast veg and potato & sweet potato chips
Snacks: yogurt, half a duck breast, pickles, apple

Used hea on milk. Not used any syns yet. Actually full now though so I might have something later.

Asked sir what dinners he wanted next week and he piped up with duck! So much for fussy eaters! I think he can have it for his birthday meal.

Dog training was good, tired now and feel the need for chocolate, I'm only not hungry when I'm really blocked up, it's getting tedious now!! Someone ate my last snack jacks caramel so going 1 syn over on a double multi pack twirl, time of month due in few days, chocolate craving will be hell so will water retention and still eating laxatives to no avail. Even though I've been good this week, a loss will be unlikely. On a good note my carer thinks she's lost over 5lb which will make her happy and reward her sticking to plan. EBay purchases are getting me excited, fingers crossed it's not long before they fit. Hope nates settled and your enjoying a bit of peace xx

I love the way you call him a turd! :D
You've got him eating a fantastic range of things there Fran... I know a few people who need to be a lot more like you!
Xx

Aren't hormones a b!tch! Fingers crossed you unblock soon. Hope i don't hear about a woman rocketing to the moon though!

Hunger hit so had a yogurt, banana and pear. Need to wait and see if that does it else I might syn some bread and sarnie myself up.

Wanna see Nate's curtains? The main bit is done. Just need to sew the hooky bit on and rob a ladder from dad so I can put them up :)

1393279825241.jpg

Sent from my GT-S6810P using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi hun. He was hard work when he was little with food but I've not got the time or energy to be soft. He has different breakfasts and often different lunches to me because he is a growing boy and needs the calories. Same with snacks, he gets a combination of good and naughty. When he messed me about with not wanting meals and just wanting snacky things the naughty snacks were removed. So now if I ask what he wants in his lunch box he names a piece of fruit, a yogurt, a sandwich (today it is cheese), then he tries his luck with a biscuit or marshmallow or chocolate. Lol. And I ask him what he'd like for dinners because he'll often suggest sensible things like stew or mac n cheese etc. But there was a long time of him not eating this or that. He was a particular pain with meat.

I don't want to get up this morning. Thankfully i don't work until 10am! But I need to make breakfast for myself and sir and lunches. Frittata for my lunch and boring packed lunch for the wee one. I've discovered it is an accidental green day. Woo.

B: rice pudding and fruit
L: roast veg frittata and salad
D: philly pasta stuffed with superfree hea

Thinking of busting some cheesy goodness into the frittata too and syning my milk. Still not used any hebs but I'm sure I'll find a place for them.

I realised I'd used no syns yesterday so I had a twirl (11.5) and crisps (4) 15.5 for the day 60.5 for the week

My scales are shopwing STS as well. That is after a whole week of Fast Forward. Trying to keep positive and wait to see the official results tonight x

No way anju! Wait until tonight love, if the result doesn't come maybe get your thyroid checked chuck.

On the plus side taking my measurements I've lost 2" from my hips, one from my waist and increased one from my bust! Bust bit made me think and it is the week before aunt flo comes for a visit. I've used 1 syn on milk so far today. Spent half an hour this afternoon hunting down a grave I still haven't found! Bit of body magic at work there ;)

No way anju! Wait until tonight love, if the result doesn't come maybe get your thyroid checked chuck.

On the plus side taking my measurements I've lost 2" from my hips, one from my waist and increased one from my bust! Bust bit made me think and it is the week before aunt flo comes for a visit. I've used 1 syn on milk so far today. Spent half an hour this afternoon hunting down a grave I still haven't found! Bit of body magic at work there ;)

Whoop whoop to the inches lost! :):) That's fab! You're shrinking! :)

If you don't mind me asking.. Why do you need to find the grave? X

Need to chuck someone in it. I can't get 'em in until I find the bloody thing! I have a pretty random job.

Yeah, the bigger boobs puzzled me until I did some calendar maths! But my 16 jeans fit fine now without muffin top and they fit my legs nicely now (again) too. I just wish it showed on the scales too!

Just scoffed tea. Philly pasta hea2 with onion, celery, carrot, broccoli, cauliflower, courgette, mushroom, aubergine and I think that's it. Muahaha superfree.

Not used any heb choices yet. I could get my grove on with a sarnie and maybe syn some ham. I'm on 2.5 syns for today having just nommed a flump.

IF I don't get a loss this week it could be conected to bigger bobbies but I will swap to middle sized plates instead of regular ones. I had to do it before and I was fine. I'm hoping I'm going to stop needing 4 meals a day soon too. I dunno why I keep being hungry.

Total syns so far for the week is at 63. Maybe I'll defrost me a mini battenburg at 7.5!

YAY! 3.5 off this week. 2lbs to 6 stone and 3.5 for the 14s. Planned another week of fast forward, so hopefully can do the same again for this week!
Well done on the inch loss, sometimes that means more than the numbers on the scales.
Mini battenburg sounds great. Good luck for tomorrows WI x

Hi all.

Yep hormones are hell and still no rocket just a very small false start!!!

Loving the curtains! Your making me think about getting my carer to help me, my creative juices are over flowing, wish that would flush a few things out!!!

Yahoo on the weight loss anju!!!

Be thinking of you in the morning Fran and crossing my fingers, I have a sneaky feeling I'm a sts as my blobs (- haha predictive text I'm leaving that as it is!! After 2 kids my kindle may be being honest, after all it does see me naked ;-)

I've got a rotten day tomorrow won't hijack your diary it's on mine links below. So may not be on till sillyoclock tomorrow but will catch up asap. fingers crossed for you in the morning and extra good luck on finding that grave. You'd think they kept records?

Goodnight all. xx

Back