How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Hi Jane. Shame there's been no rocket. Does fibrogel work for you? Glad you like the curtains. I'm quite pleased. I think I'll do to hooky bit tonight and borrow my neighbour's ladder tomorrow. Are you able to do any sketching? you could sketch some ideas and designs to do with the help. I'll have to head to your diary later. I seem to be sleeping a lot at the moment. Must get that appointment sorted! The grave is in the burial records but the admin at the time didn't list the damn plot! Argh.

Today I had body magic running round with a wee girl at group who decided she loves me. Apparently she never goes to other people lol. I sat down and she dragged me off again. Then I walked round town then walked along the seafront. Then got home and it started pissing it down so needed to whip the washing inside asap then it started hailing on me!?

Thanks Sheila hun.

Well I lost 1.5lbs which is ok. It does mean I only lost 1lb in February when i was wanting 7lbs. But I am in the 1 stone in 10 weeks challenge and my 1.5lb counted towards that. 12.5lbs in 9 weeks to go. Feeling ok. 1 stone to club 10. And 1.5lbs for a stone from my lightest. My bigger thing is my jeans fit again with no muffin top. Hopefully pending aunt flo visit doesn't sabotage me. Had a ham sandwich and some fruit after weigh in. Had left over frittata still hungry so leftover soup is ready now.

Well done on the loss. I've been catching up and can't believe the effect of the magazine's plan - horrific!

Love the curtains; you've done a good job with those.

All the walking's having a result - bet you're thrilled about the jeans. Lol at the little girl - reckon she's heard about Body Magic!

Thanks. Yeah I've had both losses and gains with that but 4lbs was ridiculous. The little girl is raised by her grandma who has lost over 15 stone. She's really nice. I walk or get the bus to wherever I need to go so it's more everyday stuff rather than planned walking. I also love to shop so walk loads then! Got to go back to bridport again this weekend to pick up Nate's unsold winter stuff. The shop owner said it'd definitely be available this time. Dunno if mum is coming too or not but will be fine either way.

Popped across the road and got some chicken boobies for tea (locally farmed) I'll pop some garlic and herb Philly inside as ive not used my hea and wrap in bacon. I'll serve it with sw chips and veg, probably carrots, cauliflower and broccoli or sprouts.

yay for the loss, and the poop ;) x

Haha. Thanks. Because i only go 2 or 3 times a week it really annoys me when it comes after weigh in. Ha.

Didn't fall asleep in Nate's bed tonight! Still haven't made that drs appointment either. So silly. I must get my butt on it!

Got some dinners in mind for this week. I think sausage pasta is a plan for tomorrow or Friday, we'll do burgers again this week. I think I'll do mine with a babybel light in the middle. And I'll make my mango chicken thing with rice. So that's 3 now need 3 more. Any suggestions!? I'd best do my online shop tonight too.

Hi Fran. Well done on the loss, the poo and the jeans fitting x

Evening!!! Fran, well done on the loss, and the poop, I am utterly jealous on both counts,I'm moving into day 10 of needing dynorod!!! God help the geriatrics clinic I'm going to tomorrow, knowing my luck I will be not only the youngest by 50 years, but the one with incontinence too and they'll be fine. They probably can all walk better than me too. I gained 1/2 but let's be honest after more than 9 days if I get to actually rid my self of it I will loose 3stone in 5 minutes!!! And boy do I feel lousy. My hands are very (I'm trying to find a way to explain properly) but they are unpredictable,exceptionally painful to use and don't function right, so all hand things like drawing writing etc are out of the window, getting dressed is impossible even without help, hence I lost my driving licence. Any way seriously congratulations on the loss and fingers crossed that dump of yours shed more, long day here so catch you all properly tomorrow. Xx

Argh the rest of my post got eaten!

Basically i might do red day on Sunday with full English, tuna salad or Italian chicken soup, stuffed aubergine which I will spice up and I will give Nate something different because some days mama needs some real heat and I don't want to burn his mouth off! And I might try smaller plates this week even though I got a loss. Oh and I used 26 syns today. 13 on McCoy crisps and 13 on a chocolate bar. I seem to like having extra on a Wednesday it means I'm not really bothered by my usual pitfall foods for the rest of the week. Going to pass out now. Shopping is coming tomorrow after work. Hope my brain is in gear for that!

Hopefully the bowel problem will be resolved soon. Mum's had the same problem. I had chronic constipation when I was about 15. Glamorous eh?! So I know how lousy it makes you feel.

Nice big sleep last night, rice pud and fruit this morning. And 2 cups of tea. Got the chicken out and just need to make a salad before i go... and shower and dress. My butt needs to get in gear!

Finally submitted my gas and electricity Meter readings since September. Byebye money, nice knowing you!

:eek: that's not good!

Oh and I made my Dr appointment.. March 11th was the earliest. Ha, well I've put up with it this long. It does annoy me though, people go for NO reason. I have a 3 month threshold, and then it is nearly another 2 weeks. But at least I've booked it now.

:eek: oh my... That's shocking! You can phone ours at 8am for an appointment that day, but usually by the time you've got through they've all gone :(

Back