How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Evening Fran - glad you got an appt hun even if it is 3 weeks away. Ooooo you just reminded me I need to do my readings thank you :D

Ha thanks Sheila. Glad to be of service. It's just under 2 weeks, so not as bad as 3 but still pretty crap. Good job it's not urgent.

I fell asleep at 7pm again and I'm now in my own bed. Sooo tired. Anyway, stuck to plan

B: rice pud and fruit
L: leftover chicken, salad, wholemeal roll heb
S: apple
D: sausage pasta. 2 syns as I added more mustard.

Used hea in just 2 cups of tea. Not enough really

28 syns for the week day 2.

Tomorrow lunch is the end of the soup. I might do a Kathryn and top it with cheese. Dinner is mango chicken with rice. I just dunno what to have for breakfast. Open to suggestions. I don't work until 1pm and have most stuff in.

breakfast - omelette is my favourite for breakfast for when I have time in the mornings. then again a good old fashioned fry up! Have a good day xx

Ooh good idea anju, I'm afraid I've just scoffed porridge heb, leftover rice pudding, raspberries, banana and cherries. First try of frozen cherries and they were good. Still hungry so I may have to omelette it up later too!

Weighed this morning. ... 15st 4lbs! I was 15 5.5 at weigh in on Wednesday and 15 5.8 that morning at home. Pretty excited. I'll be happy if it was this at weigh in! It'd also mean I'd have 11lbs left for 8 weeks. Come on lbs off you pop!

I did the same thing - weighed at home. I was 15 5 on my scales and 15 3.5 at group on Tuesday. My scales said 15 3.5 this morning. Here's hoping they will continue to go down for tuesday. Still on Fast Forward Day 10 now!

Mine are usually spot on. Must be my pre weigh wee and their scales rounding down. How exciting being down 2lbs already! How are you finding ff? I can't do it. Too scared of being hungry later I don't use my points much so I get really hungry and I give up before i even use my points. It's also a huge pain in the arse because I'm not just cooking for me. Hopng for a nice run of loses for a while. Got Nate's birthday galloping forwards. But I'll be making the food so there will be plenty sw food for me. Ha. Doing a big chocolate cake for him but I'll be able to pack off a lot in party bags. I'm thinking party the Saturday before his birthday on a Monday. I've got the friday before off work and the Monday and Tuesday and I have Wednesdays and weekends off. So should be a nice break. Debating asking for the Tuesday off from the childminder and go out for the day.

Well ive emptied all the bins, done all the recycling, done yesterday's washing up seen as though i was busy sleeping! hung out some washing, cleaned the upstairs bathroom including the black mold from the damp they're doing nothing about it! I've made sir an egg sandwich ready for lunch and I've got dinner cooking now. Sometimes I forget how much I enjoy cooking. Add in shower getting myself and Nate ready, packing Nate's bag and playing together feeling a bit more on it.

Hi Fran. Not finding it as bad as I was expecting it to be. There is a lot of bread on the FF plan, so I am loving having cheese on toast from breakfast, a small bagel for lunch then a WW meal with tonnes of veg at night. This still leaves me with 7 points for more cheese on toast and skips! I think I dont eat enough usually, so to restrict the quantity has been fine for me. The restrictive bit is the choice really as that seems quite limited to me and my palate. Really want 4lbs this week so I can see that elusive 14 on the scales at last!

To be fair they are just lots of little quick jobs. I have more energy in the morning and I'm working until 5pm today. Then it is dinner and bedtime routine and trying not to fall asleep!

Had the last of the soup today. It may or may not make me ill. Lol. But it is now all finished. I forgot the cheese though! So I'll just have milk again as my hea. There are 4.5 syns in the whole if the dinner so I will divide that by however much I have. Hope it is nommy. I portioned up the rest of the chicken and popped it in the freezer.

Tomorrow will be mushroom omelette (ta Anju) for breakfast, lunch will be ye old jacket spud and 5 bean chilli, dinner will be burgers using heb and I think I'll do a babybel one this time. Hope it stops bloody raining. I am bit annoyed I'm going to pick up returns which I tried to pick up last week but she couldn't find it. But the charity shop is having a sale still... I'm so classy.

To be fair they are just lots of little quick jobs. I have more energy in the morning and I'm working until 5pm today. Then it is dinner and bedtime routine and trying not to fall asleep!

Had the last of the soup today. It may or may not make me ill. Lol. But it is now all finished. I forgot the cheese though! So I'll just have milk again as my hea. There are 4.5 syns in the whole if the dinner so I will divide that by however much I have. Hope it is nommy. I portioned up the rest of the chicken and popped it in the freezer.

Tomorrow will be mushroom omelette (ta Anju) for breakfast, lunch will be ye old jacket spud and 5 bean chilli, dinner will be burgers using heb and I think I'll do a babybel one this time. Hope it stops bloody raining. I am bit annoyed I'm going to pick up returns which I tried to pick up last week but she couldn't find it. But the charity shop is having a sale still... I'm so classy.

I for one think that the money you spend going to a good cause is very classy :D

Lol Kathryn, mum called during snuggles after Nate dropped off so no chance. Snuggled with a hot water bottle on my back now. Lovely.

Adelle I wish I could blame hunger on hormones, it just varies. Dinner was ok, butter with more mango chutney in but don't want crazy syns!

B: porridge, banana, cherries, raspberries
L: questionable soup. Ha! pear
D: rice, mango chicken 2 syns, superfree of tin tomatoes, courgette, aubergine, butternut squash, onions, ginger, garlic, mushrooms.

Just had a hot chocolate 2 syns, yogurt and grapes.

Will be getting the 11:20 bus. Neighbour came round earlier so didn't get ready in time for the 10:20 bus. Really hungry this morning so busted out a full English for 1 syn. I'm now on 33 syns for the week. Nice and sunny but Nate is being a bit of a knob hopefully he'll stop when we get out and about otherwise I'll leave him on the bus ;)

:D why was he being a knob? Lol.

Hope you're having a lovely day.... Is he still on the bus??? X

Not doing as he is told and Wailing. He made up for it by being super when we were out. Think I need a week off from shopping, Nate seems to love it though :/ I think painting will keep him busy. Got him a few birthday presents, and candles for his cake, gift bag and card for dad's birthday (13th), some gorgeous bed linen for me, (£29 reduced from £68!) And some new bed linen for Nate, I got a skirt, top and cardigan from new look all for £13! Nate got his ice cream this week, but no photos I'm afraid.

I had the jacket spud and 5 bean chilli again, and just had a yogurt, pear, banana AND apple! Nate's just had a snack as he's eaten loads earlier and so isn't hungry. I'll have dinner after he's gone to bed. Babybel burger, chips and salad. Boom. Looking forward to it! Synning my milk I'm on 1.5 syns today so I might bust out the mango chutney for on the burger... Mmmm. Food food food

Back