How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Dinner scoffed nom. Babybel burger (hea & heb) sw chips and salad. I used 2 syns of chutney too. On 3.5 for the day, 35.5 for the week. Throat is sore, so is my back. Grumble! Catching up on some TV, really I just want to go to bed. Can't keep sleeping 10-12 hours a night!

I hope you do too hun - its draining for you. It's pants not knowing what the problem is and having to wait to find out. x

Yeah. It seems silly though. Just tiredness and a cough that eases and gets worse, and wheezing comes and goes. Not like you and your back! That's a proper problem.

Have you been tested for Asthma hun? It sounds like some of the symptoms

I wish the body shop actually sold new body parts lol - I would certainly trade my back in for a new one. Its ached badly today, and I cant stretch cos then it goes into spasm :-(

Nope. I had a weird thing 8 years ago that was like an infection but not and I was given a reliever inhaler but that was it. Ever since then i got/get a tight chest when i breathe in cold air.

Your back situation sounds truly awful. Lots of pain killers and relaxing for you.

Forgot to add freezing to my list. Had to get a hot water bottle! Poor natey touches me and says I'm cold. Roll on summer! To be fair after shedding nearly 6 stone I do feel the cold more but I feel cold inside if that makes sense.

Tomorrow will be a rare red day
B: full English minus beans (1)
L: Italian chicken soup. Mmmm
D: stuffed aubergine. I think I will use a hea of cheese on top.

Still got a hea and two hebs to play with :) and plenty o' syns. It's Sunday though so I'll use one heb for my call the midwife sandwich!

Not sure about Monday and Tuesday. Tuesday is pancake day and I'd like to make some for Nate. Pretty sure I'll have syns left for some too. But what to have before that? Mum used to do delicious savoury ones so I'm wondering about a canneloni. I could make it a green day and use a heb for oaty pancakes. Monday will be porridge for breakfast but not sure about lunch or tea. I'll hopefully have some soup left for lunch but dinner!? I've got chicken, mince, bacon, sausage, pasta, rice, couscous, potatoes. Maybe risotto maybe nasi goreng or jambolya oh I've got white fish, salmon and prawns too. Lots of possibilities.

Oh and tomorrow I'll be testing out some special muffins. Time will tell if they are vile. They're not a sw recipe, but one that can fit. I'm adjusting the cup of sweetener to use a blend of sweetener and sugar. I think a cup of sweetener is way too much too!

Had my breakfast earlier of what Nate didn't steal. Friend. 1 syn for sausages, bacon, egg, mushrooms, tomato, onion. Using 1 hea for milk in tea. Cleaned the shower and bath - didn't want to get wet again Friday morning when I did the rest. Put away 1 basket of washing and onto the second. I've sorted through Nate's tops for what is too small ready for when my friend and her boy are round on Thursday. You wouldn't think one boy would have so many clothes. Tee hee. Sorted his outfits up to Thursday so far too. Just come down again to give munchkin some company, but he is happily watching his postman pat DVD in the blanket I made for him last year, munching an apple he found in his bag, and playing with the car he got yesterday. Pretty impressed as there were crisps and a chocolate in there too!

Going to get lunch prepared before sorting more washing out. Having Italian chicken soup. Mmm. Don't have any lemons though!

Hi! Sounds like you've had a good few days! 10-12 hour nights I can sympathise I have spent Friday 8pm onwards in bed sleeping and dozing and still utterly shattered and still in bed, I think it's from having such a crap week and a bad few high level pain weeks has caught up with me. A good shopping trip yesterday by the sounds of it, I love getting new bedding! And I agree it does sound like asthma xxx

Well we shall wait and see on the 11th. Bet I get told off for waiting so long to go in. Lol.

I'm sitting on my bed with a bottle of water thinking i should go back down to monkey bum. Finished upstairs jobs including picking out some outfits for the week for me too. I've finally put away two suitcases that have just been sat in the hallway for weeks. I tried on my clothes from new look yesterday as well. I couldn't be arsed yesterday and the skirt and cardigan were a size bigger than normal so I knew they'd be fine as the cardigan is floaty and the skirt is an elasticated skater skirt. The top is a 14 and I wondered about the stripes but it looks fine. I'd be happier in it with another half stone off though.

After munchkin had jam toast, banana, apple, and a third of my breakfast oh and some wotsits funnily enough he's not hungry for lunch. Lol. Back to routine tomorrow although i made just a small bit of soup so there's none for leftovers for tomorrow's lunch.

Feeling a bit picky. I'm not hungry I just want an excuse not to crack on cleaning downstairs! So I'm making myself finish my 1L of water and telling myself i can bugger off if I think I'm eating when I'm not hungry. I ask Nate if he's hungry if he starts going on about biscuits and if he is I suggest something else. If he doesn't want that then he's not hungry and he just wants a treat. Same rule should apply to me- not hungry then not eating!

Need to move my butt as I can hear Nate's dvd has finished.

I know what you mean about the cold Fran - Ive lost half of what you have and I feel it too. I sit at work with a jumper and 2 cardis on and still feel it.

I really hope they sort you out hun you cant carry on like that, its not right. When its really bad try sitting in the bathroom with the door closed and let the hot water run, the steam should help. I know its a waste of hot water but worth a try if it helps x

I'm not too bad at home if I'm honest. It's worse Monday morning at work during the team meeting annoyingly enough!

Well washing is hung to dry and we've just been through all of Nate's toys and he chose what is staying and what is going for a nap for a few weeks. He did really well and it's seriously going to help at tidy up time! I think more went for a nap than stayed out. Now he's happily playing with the blocks in the truck that was made for him and then he sits riding round on it. Going to read for an hour then make dinner and I'll make the sweet potato muffins. Hope they are good! I can't try them until tomorrow. I think I'll do a quiche while the oven is on too. Salmon, potato, green beans, broccoli and spinache or onion, bacon, (potato? ), maybe peppers? Which one? Dinner will be stuffed aubergine for me and Nate has sausage roll, beans and chips.

I ended up not doing a quiche. I did do the muffins waiting for me tomorrow. Just used both my hebs and syns. Ham salad sandwich, velvet crunch (4) shapers chocolate toffee popcorn (4.5) hifi lights x2. And a pickle. Lol. The popcorn was lush. I'll be stocking up next time I find some. Well worth 4.5! On 9.5 for today. 43 for the week and two food days left.

Thinking tomorrow might be
B: porridge heb with cherries, raspberries and a banana and one of the breakfast muffins (4)
L: jacket potato with leftover aubergine stuffing (butternut squash, aubergine, mince, spices, onion, garlic, tinned tomatoes)
D: nasi goreng or fried rice depending on how I feel later

Tuesday
B: rice pudding and fruit
L: ????
D: canneloni maybe

If canneloni (spinach and mushroom) it'll be an accidental green. Wahoo. So egg mayo sandwich for lunch using a heb and half a syn then I have a heb left for oaty pancakes later and some syns for honey. I think I'll even have syns for a real pancake or two!

I love your planning Fran - so much too choose from but whatever you choose its always a delish meal with lots of variety.

Thanks hun. I usually want something different than plan by Monday so I'm working on having a rough idea and lots of flexibility. Thinking of kegeree for breakfast on Saturday and getting sadly excited for it! I can't have the same thing day in and day out. I'd be too bored. Mum did laugh earlier. She said if people didn't realise i made everything from scratch they'd be horrified at me saying Nate robbed part of my full english and he had burgers and chips for tea. She said it sounded like a mum who's gone to Iceland! Add in all the other meals I cook, rice and pasta dishes, roasts and steak, and that of veg he doesn't like raw tomatoes or peppers unless he doesn't realise he's eating peppers! He likes to hop on my scales too and so I've checked his height and weight on the chart and he is spot on, so I'm happy :) even happier his height is finally on the chart! Hurrah! I do sometimes worry my food things will be passed on to him and I'd hate for him to be bullied for his size.

Oh in other news my neighbour popped round, different one from yesterday and I got to get some gossip. Love a bit of goss! Not much happens here, village life. Some lads were being lads down at the cricket pavilion and some woman came knocking on everyone's door yesterday. Being out I was oblivious. Had I had been in she'd be subject to the same horrors as yesterdays neighbour-no bra, mental hair, inside out pj cami top (that has a boob support, not so supporting when on inside out!), jim jam bottoms that are a 20-22 and I'm now a 16 with a really sexy massive hole in the crotch. Honest to god I could have died yesterday when she turned up. Perfect get up for an overly aggressive woman knocking on the doors of the social housing people because obviously they're no good. Anyhoo, neighbour pointed out it wasn't her boys as one was working and the other was in the house and isnt allowed to play beyond my house as he is 7. Then she said she didn't know who it was but it wasn't the boy at number 1 (mine and Nate's house) because although big for his age he is two! Lol! Then mystery aggressive woman said she knew it wasn't Nathaniel, and that she knows us. Mum goes with his blonde hair, blue eyes and the fact EVERYONE dotes on him if it was him causing trouble the people round here would think it a good thing. Add in that I work at a church people have hilarious ideas about us! Anyway. She did know who it was, told their mum who marched them home single file and gave them a right bloody rollocking. Her youngest goes to the same childminder as Nate. Very quiet little boy. Mind compared to yappy upstairs anyone is quiet!

It was half nine on a Saturday morning... I have a lot of nicer stuff... at least without holes, but I always where scruffy bottoms when I'm on just in case! She came round at that time because hubby was going to go off to work - she has 2 kids so he was watching them.

Right must get up. No meeting today so I might get some work done. I can hear Nate telling one of his toys off. Lol.

B: porridge heb with cherries, raspberries and banana
S: just munching an apple
L: jacket spud cooking now with leftover mince sauce thing might bust a hea of cheese on it.

Dinner is a chickeny, ricey, veggie, spicy delight!

Excited going to London this weekend, return train is just £10 and the 2 for 1 deals still apply. Seeing a friend I've not seen since my biggest and I think we're going to the zoo. Then going back to London again next weekend, last weekend of the £10 offer, with mum and dad :) then the weekend after that is Nate's birthday party :) then mother's day!

Back