How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Thanks hun. I was hungry so had the leftover rice pudding and 2 HiFi lights for my heb. Had a couple of cups of tea so calling milk my hea.

I'm pleased I was a good girl.

Thanks I was bad on Wednesday and I can't keep being bad. Think just stressing in case the Dr was wrong and then they don't know what is up with me. I have realised that when this cold has passed I can take Nate swimming again. He loves it but we haven't been able to go since my chest started playing up.

Had magic pancakes, total 0%, grapes, banana, pineapple and 1 syn of honey. I used a chocolate orange yogurt. Awesome. I did think of savoury ones - natural 0% yogurt, heb oats, shredded smoked salmon, salt, pepper and dill. Mmmm. Going to have to try it!

Home again and dinner has been had. Had a nice time in town on my own for a bit! I even sat down for 2 pots of tea and a read of my book. And I saved the biscuit for Nate. I took my lunch and had my salad with half syn mustard dressing. Lovely. I forgot my fork though. So I went and bought one. Lol. And I had an apple for afters. Popped to co-op and tesco for smoked salmon, prawns and total 0% and came home with loads from the sloppy seconds bin! 35p for a pineapple!!! I bought 2! Got 2 pink lady apples for 25p each, crumpets for nate for 40p, chicken thighs £2.70, some flapjack things for munchkin 25p I had one 6 syns and they weren't worth it so I won't be bothering with the others! I got a tesco finest pizza for 88p too. Thought it could be good for munchkin's party but I have NO room in the freezer. Oh and I got some gem lettuces for 70p. Pineapples and pizza definitely the best bargains! Oh and the prawns and salmon that I went in for were 3 for 2 so I grabbed some turkey steaks.

Got home and the door wasn't locked! I was sure I locked it. I'm going flipping loopey! I would have said good job nothing happens here but I had a police note through saying did I see anyone breaking into a car in the village hall. But I don't have anything worth nicking unless they want some groceries or fat clothes or toy cars!

Had tea of chilli prawn pasta with onions peppers and tomato sauce. Nom. I only put the chilli on mine and Nate went crazy for it. He does love prawns and pasta. On 7.5 syns for the day hea and heb used. Still want to binge (although not on flapjack blurgh)

Tomorrow do I have kedgeree or try the salmon pancakes out?
Either
B: kedgeree
L: prawn salad
D: burgers chips and salad (heb)
Or
B: salmon pancake experiment (heb)
L: prawn jacket spud
D: chicken curry and rice.

Yayyyyyyyyyy you got some great bargains there :) How lovely to have time to sit and drink tea with a book :) How lovely are you saving your biccy for Nate :)
Oops to leaving the door unlocked, maybe you had locked it but the lock didn't turn properly, our door is a pain in the bum sometimes!
Are you up to much this weekend hun? X

I think I'm just going ducking nuts! The biscuit is still in my coat pocket. I don't doubt he will sniff it out! I was pleased because I forgot to get a pineapple. They were still green! Crazy. It was nice but I do get "where's Nate?" All the time without him. I got wrapping paper for his presents too :)

This weekend I need to put away all the laundry I did in the sunshine! And I really need to get Munchkin's curtains up. Dog sitting tomorrow, so I might take them on the bus and go on the beach with nate and Cosmo. That's it. Can't go out for the day because I have the dog, which is good because I really don't have the energy to be doing another trip. I think I might do roast dinner on Sunday and invite mum and dad.

Nate came out with something awesome today. The church bells rang out 5 o'clock and he goes "is it your busy work mama? They're calling you!" I said it wasn't my busy work but another church. Then I laughed and asked if I was batman or superman and they ring the bells if they need me?! Nate says, completely seriously, "you're not superman mama, you're super mummy!" Lol you couldn't make it up!

I know. He's such a bugger for being cute. I had to warn the childminder about him singing "boys have willies and girls have gaginas" but he only really seems to do it for mum probably because it'll only wind her up. He's been making me stuff at Jayne's for mother's day. Such a sweetie and she's bought him a postman pat puzzle for his birthday. So lovely.

Think I'll do the savoury pancake plan tomorrow if I remember to do the oats. I hope they turn out nice!

Been craving binge crap but staying good :)

What a sweetie he is hehe.

Fran ive just had a massive plate of SW chips smothered in salt n vinegar I was still hungry but didnt want to go over syns . nom nom they were awesome

Lol a man was calling him a cherub on Wednesday. He's my little star. My hands are pretty buggered especially in the morning. This morning i couldn't open the bottle of squash. Nate could though :) it had been opened previously so he didn't have to break a seal or anything.

I forgot to do the oats so I did them this morning. No dill though. And I just had cherries and raspberries and a yogurt. I thought I'd try the healthy living yogurts, the new ones. They've the same count per 100g as mullerlights but they are just 120g not 165g. I tried the toffee and my god it was sweet! Only 65cals instead of 99cals like mullerlights so I thought that was good. I don't think id get the toffee vanilla pack again though! Far too sweet.

Sun is shining so after lunch I'll get the bus into town and take the dog on the beach. I thought about walking in and back but then it'd be too much for Nate and I'd need his pushchair and it'd probably result in me sleeping all tomorrow and I have a roast to cook! I've cleaned the downstairs loo and monkey has done his toys. I think I'll shower then put away some of this laundry, do more washing and hopefully hang it out before we go out. Going to have the pancakes for lunch then curry for tea, I might give Nate a different tea because i fancy hot hot hot. It'll give me an excuse to use up more freezer stuff too! I had a look and mostly it is cook from frozen fish, meat free sausages and vegetables. Maybe I'll do meat free sausages with bubble and squeak patties using the frozen sprouts with broccoli (frozen) and some other veg one day soon.

Savoury pancakes were ducking awesome! I had a third of onions, mushrooms and tomatoes too. But yum savoury pancakes. Still hungry but I think I've not drunk enough. Having drinkies now. Bus isn't here until 26 minutes past the hour and it's half past now. Debating staying home and doing the weeding or taking the dog to the beach which could be busy. Hmm.

We went to take the dog out on the beach and Nate got an ice cream for being a good boy helping with the dog. Did get to laugh as a group of people came up and asked me to settle an argument, whether Cosmo was a cockerpoo or a labradoodle. Telling them that he was neither and he was a lagotto romignolo was hilarious. If people ask I just say he's an Italian water spaniel, which he is, if they are being cocky I am naughty and use the full breed title.

I did get pictures of Nate and the ice cream this time but the app's being silly so I'll upload later.

Walked through town, along the seafront to the furthest beach where dog can run, threw Cosmo' s ball up and back down the beach then all the way back along to get the bus home. Thankfully I was right about the drink and wasn't tempted by seaside treats. I packed a drink along with me too (and the usual toddler stash and dog biscuits). It is a lot warmer on the beach though so we didn't stay out longer, that and I was paranoid i forgot to turn off the straighteners! I hadn't forgotten.

I'll see what Nate fancies for tea. There's a mini pizza in the freezer, fish fingers, or he might just want a sandwich or eggs or something and I'll have a spicy curry when he's gone into bed. Nom nom.

Lol naughty Fran - ive just had to look up what breed that is lol. They are lush big bundles of fur hehe. Plenty Body Magic in there hun x

glad you switched the straighteners off - mine went off last Friday night I was in a panic as my hair is uncontrollable without them - phew it was just the fuse.

Curry sounds good chick nom nom. Im doing SW burger and chips

Yep. It was very funny though. Imagine walking a dog that cute with cherub boy! Hectic. It wasn't too much body magic but we have had football and catching in the garden too. Munchkin is exhausted and is eating now. My curry is simmering. Soon it is bath and bed for sleepy boys. The dog is getting picked up at 9:45pm. Got the pork out to defrost for tomorrow. It's huge.

We thought about burgers and chips but needed to use my chicken up really and I really wanted to try my savoury pancakes out!

Back