How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

SW chips sound delish. I've just had LM sausages with sliced cheese in WW pitta. Gorgeous, really hit the spot x

Had a pear, then dinner. Then a neighbour gave me her lounge curtains. Not sure what I'll do with them yet but they are lovely. I'm so scabby and hoardy. Lol, but she was hoping to scab a few curtain hooks from me, so I don't feel so bad. I off loaded cake on her before and lent her bits and bobs. I'm sure next door feels suspicious that in our little block of four we just pass over her house!

After dinner I had a yogurt and grapes and I'm sooo hungry still so I have sw chips chipping. I fear I might eat the world!!!! 1 syn used so far today so I could bust out 6 to make a sandwich!

Lol @ passing over the neighbour what she dont know wont hurt her. Glad your toe is a little less swollen, whoop to the extra hour. Yeah you did slip up lol

Mmmmmm SW chips love em with salt n vinegar on nom nom.

Grrr @ the scales being up like you say could be down to yesterdays eats. Keeping everything crossed for you hun.

If I can scrape a STS tomorrow ill be happy I was off plan most of Saturday and ive been out for a pub meal tonight but chose as wisely as I could so we shall see ............... I even gave chips away arghhhhh I must be ILL lol

Ooh that sounds good Anju. I didn't have any healthy extras left.

I hope your weigh in goes well hun. You are so close!

The scales were up again today. Lol. No hope for me! I'm going to keep going though. The sw chips were the free snack on yesterdays plan otherwise i dont think I'd have bothered.

This morning I did the french toast. After always saying i didn't like it it turns out the one time I tried it they hadn't cooked it properly. I used 3 syns on an extra slice. Served it with cherries and raspberries and half a banana and fat free fromage frais. Nate had the same but not the cherries and he went crazy for it. So I'm on 3 syns so far today. Lunch is a free pasta salad and tea is roast pork which is free (I don't like gravy). I just need to stay away from the crackling.

Oh no! Stupid scales. Roast pork sounds lovely. I'm about to dish up jerk chicken, tropical fruit salad and spicy rice x

Had a hot chocolate 2 syns with 5g of mini marshmallows 1 syn. 6 syns today.

Scrambled egg with mushrooms tomorrow. Tempted to bust out the bacon! Lunch is a LM roar sausage butty which is going to work with me. Then pasta carbonara for tea. Mmm. Got friday-thursday planned and shopping ordered. It's good because after impulsively adding chocolate I can then remove it! I am just doing another magazine plan in the sheer hope the weight is just being delayed! Either way I can't be binging on the biscuit tin!

Mum is happy... Well... She said it's OK that she watch Nate on Friday because we can't go to Exeter, the exchange being I did their tea tonight (which I was doing for Nate and I anyway) a bunch of flowers (I got for free from the lady doing them for her husband's funeral, she'd got too many so gave the extra to me) and I'm looking after their dog on Saturday so they can go out for the day. I thought she was too agreeable! Lol. My house is full of daffodils atm, Nate was funny and told her off for taking my flowers, I had to explain some were for her.

Another good day ticked off. We shall see what my weight is going to do in the morning. See at what point my weight will go down! I'm happy at knowing what I'm having, not binging and only eating when I'm hungry.

Had a hot chocolate 2 syns with 5g of mini marshmallows 1 syn. 6 syns today.

Scrambled egg with mushrooms tomorrow. Tempted to bust out the bacon! Lunch is a LM roar sausage butty which is going to work with me. Then pasta carbonara for tea. Mmm. Got friday-thursday planned and shopping ordered. It's good because after impulsively adding chocolate I can then remove it! I am just doing another magazine plan in the sheer hope the weight is just being delayed! Either way I can't be binging on the biscuit tin!

Mum is happy... Well... She said it's OK that she watch Nate on Friday because we can't go to Exeter, the exchange being I did their tea tonight (which I was doing for Nate and I anyway) a bunch of flowers (I got for free from the lady doing them for her husband's funeral, she'd got too many so gave the extra to me) and I'm looking after their dog on Saturday so they can go out for the day. I thought she was too agreeable! Lol. My house is full of daffodils atm, Nate was funny and told her off for taking my flowers, I had to explain some were for her.

Another good day ticked off. We shall see what my weight is going to do in the morning. See at what point my weight will go down! I'm happy at knowing what I'm having, not binging and only eating when I'm hungry.

Mmmmmm bacon egg and mushrooms sounds lush Fran especially with a dash of brown sauce lol.

Aww one good turn deserves another eh, a girl at group tonight made the carbonara for taster night. I didnt have any but everyone said it was delish she used quark and egg whites?

Well done on another good day hun keep it up xxx

There are a few recipes around for it. I made one from the little book of sauces before. I like it. I don't like normal carbonara as it gives me indigestion. Only that and a certain coating of a drug (which you can get in different coatings) give me indigestion. So odd.

Aye, I don't mind having the dog I just wish my toe wasn't so buggered. I think it's ok until I have to walk with a shoe on more than a few meters. Hoping it won't be too bad on Saturday so I can take him to the beach. Either that or hope for rain!

Mum also said my old c will give me a call or text every few weeks - a month to see how I'm doing which is sweet. Anyhoo let's hope the scales go down at some point! I usually shower before breakfast on Monday mornings and that's the first day I checked since starting the 4 day plan so it makes sense. I need to lose weight before summer or I'll have nothing to wear. If in 2 weeks I've not lost anything you will find me at mcvities!

There are a few recipes around for it. I made one from the little book of sauces before. I like it. I don't like normal carbonara as it gives me indigestion. Only that and a certain coating of a drug (which you can get in different coatings) give me indigestion. So odd.

Aye, I don't mind having the dog I just wish my toe wasn't so buggered. I think it's ok until I have to walk with a shoe on more than a few meters. Hoping it won't be too bad on Saturday so I can take him to the beach. Either that or hope for rain!

Mum also said my old c will give me a call or text every few weeks - a month to see how I'm doing which is sweet. Anyhoo let's hope the scales go down at some point! I usually shower before breakfast on Monday mornings and that's the first day I checked since starting the 4 day plan so it makes sense. I need to lose weight before summer or I'll have nothing to wear. If in 2 weeks I've not lost anything you will find me at mcvities!

Thats good of your C to do that - Im really struggling to get to grips with my new one!!

She text today to remind us it was taster night!!! What taster I ask no mention of it last week or the week before!!! luckily last night I made a massive dish of mango chicken coleslaw so took that it went down a treat.

Im on the Social Team now at the pay desk, ive had no training other than put the card in press ok and pay the money, so tonight ..... re joining members with Bella magazine offers, new joiners, no small change in the tin, no raffle lady, no shop lady, so I ended up trying to multi task and do all 3 while she did the new members talk!!! Ive a feeling her takings will be short cos I didnt know what to press for the re join members and what their fee should be with the magazine offer or how to add it.

I think I will text her tomorrow and mention all this, the Q was out the door tonight Im not usually that slow. Plus our old C was in the meeting tonight too, to observe, I hope she picked up on all this grrr

Rant over x

Oh no! What a nightmare! I was asked to help with weigh ins just before i decided to take a break from group. I hope your hoo haa is just a learning curve thing. I'm amazed no one else offered to help. Some people!

I had scrambled egg on mushroom followed by fruit yogurt and snack a jack 2.5 syns this morning, which was pretty good.
Nate had the last of the sliced bread and my rolls were mouldy the rest were frozen :( so couldn't take a sandwich to work. I brought sliced chicken, peppers and beetroot followed by a pear instead. Did some planting with Nate. Fingers crossed for some tasty treats come summer! I've defrosted a heb roll and had a ham sandwich. Super hungry but I can't cook tea until Tesco comes! Grr. Spaghetti carbonara. Woo.

Oh I hope Mr Tesco man doesn't take too long to arrive if you're hungry... I remember making a carbonara a few years ago out of the mag, and it was foul! X

Ah this is egg parmesan and quark as well as miniature leeks and bacon and I add mushroom. Mr Tesco came, delivered I had to send some stuff back and get cooking. I gobbled up my dinner so I need to sit and wait to see if I feel full in a bit before eating more. Nate is chomping his now. I've not made it in quite a while actually. Usually if we have pasta he wants nanny pasta.

I forgot to say the scales sts this morning. So fingers crossed they will work their way in the other direction! My fridge is happily full of yummy good foods. Bit grumpy with my parents. They threw out loads of (very) out of date yogurts. If they weren't going to eat them I'd have happily taken them of their hands. Their fridge is enormous. It's bigger than a fridge freezer but is all fridge and is a corner one so it's massive. I think they forget they only need to buy groceries for two. Sometimes Nate and I come for tea and vice versa but that's different.

Now I've had tea I'm on 4 syns for today. Wondering what to snaffle later...

What did you decide on for snaffles?? what a shame about the yogurts such waste.

Edit: Doh just seen above what you had lol

Hi hun. Been ok. Sunshine brought everyone out to tour the church today so I've been busy! Caught a bit of sun earlier so that was lovely. Crappy hands and knackered this morning so couldn't do cheese on toast and had apple, pear, banana and yogurt instead. Grapes mid morning jackett potato and beans with salad for lunch. Scoffed some more pork when I got home and did a beef stir fry 0.5 syn for tea. No hea or heb used yet. So that will be a treat this evening. Ive a lemon pudding thing in the fridge which I think is 6 syns.

Bit annoyed the scales haven't gone down. I know I eat a lot but it is only when I'm hungry. Not thirsty or bored.

Your food sounds good for today so far.... My scales aren't shifting either... That stupid fairy hasn't visited for ages! Grrr! What will you have to eat later? X

Oh no! How annoying. What a naughty fairy. She came to me yesterday and just now. But my wiffs have been utterly toxic today! Ew. Poor Nate even looked disgusted. Do you think yours aren't moving for any reason totm etc?

I'm pondering a cheese sandwich. I know if I have cheese on toast I will want more and more of it. Just been on the phone to mum she was most amused by my work story... someone had their ashes interred yesterday. ... in a pencil case!!! Mad.

How are things your end? How's the pain now?

Oh no! How annoying. What a naughty fairy. She came to me yesterday and just now. But my wiffs have been utterly toxic today! Ew. Poor Nate even looked disgusted. Do you think yours aren't moving for any reason totm etc?

I'm pondering a cheese sandwich. I know if I have cheese on toast I will want more and more of it. Just been on the phone to mum she was most amused by my work story... someone had their ashes interred yesterday. ... in a pencil case!!! Mad.

How are things your end? How's the pain now?

Speaking of whiffs.... Matty almost gassed me this morning :eek: I'm having problems going because of the painkillers I'm on :( they're bunging me up good and proper! Pain hasn't been too bad this afternoon thanks.
In a pencil case???! X

Back