How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Glad the pain is easing. Not so glad aboit the backup or gassing. Wonder who matty gets that off!?! ;)

So I had a cheese and pickle sandwich hea and heb + 2 syns and had my lemon mousse thing 6 syns. 8.5 for the day. I might have a cup of tea later for half a syn. Just catching up on all me soaps now trying to warm up..

Tomorrow is full English for breakfast something mysterious I've dug out of the freezer for lunch and mushroom risotto for tea. Got the dog tomorrow so we'll be off to town to take the dog on the beach, I've to run some errands for work and to pick up some bits in Tesco. Just need to stay away from temptation!

I didn't have the cup of tea. I went a WHOLE DAY without tea! So I made two at the same time this morning. Aah tea. Had bacon, egg, sausage (1), beans, onions, mushrooms, tomatoes and brown sauce (0.5). Yum yum in my tum. Going to lounge for half an hour then I need to jump in the shower and get ready for the day. I need to do the washing up, cut the grass and hang out the clean washing. Got to get mushrooms, diet pop, lettuce, blue milk and red milk all in town. I need to get a card and present for someone at work (on work's card!) And some keys cut for work too. And take the dog to the beach. Phew I need a nap already!

Buggered up the rice at lunch time, too much salt, so just had the chicken and vegetable smush. Went to town, walked through town, long the seafront to the dog beach, went up and down that throwing the ball for the dog, back along seafront, paid for Nate to go on a trampoline thing, went up through town to tesco. Got some bits, got Nate a hair appointment, petted a ferret, got works keys cut and then back to the bottom of town for the bus to go home. Was soo hungry when we got back, Nate had sausage roll and crisps to offset All the fruit this morning! So I've had a heb ham sandwich, yogurt, apple banana. Going to bath stinky and I'll have tea later tonight. Bit grumpy there were no blueberries in town. I blame the grockles!

2x custard creams at 3 each, 2x jumbo animal biscuits at 2 each = 10. Plus 1.5 at breakfast and 1 of milk I'm at 12.5 syns for today. Eep. Naughty biscuits falling in my trap. I bloody love custard creams so I'm impressed I only had 2 of them! Dinner is cooking now, got 30g of parmesan in it for my hea. Risotto stuffed full of veg.

Tomorrow is a full English for breakfast, lunch is some prawn rice thing and dinner is a fishy wishy pie :) I will bob my hea cheese on top and I'll have a heb to use on bread, ryvita or dried apricots depending on my mood and tummy rumbles

Just catching up.... Had a little giggle about the 2 cups of tea this morning :D Breakfast in the morning sounds good... I'm going to have brunch on Tuesday before the dog groomers of something similar :)

I love a full English, but I don't get the "fills me all day" thing. I'm supposed to follow it with weetabix and milk but 1. I don't need to and 2. I don't like weetabix! I'm sure it's not long since Alfie last went to the groomers. Spoiled boy ;)

Got to love double tea! Must be the Irish side!

Nate was really good until we bumped into some of mum's friends when he behaved like a rude brat, so I was really strict after that and made a fuss about what a good boy Cosmo was being. Nate does hate not being considered good and is desperate for approval so he hated it. It also meant that in tesco I just cut off the I wants before they started down the sweet aisle, you have to go down to get to the checkout. The parents looked agast and impressed at the same time. I do wonder what some people did with their backbone, or I might just have to be hard when necessary because it is just the two of us. Either way lesson was learned, he's not traumatised, and he's happily snoozing knowing he is loved and rudeness isn't tolerated.

It was November when he went last lol... Every 6 months he goes to be stripped. He looks like a bear at the mo!!

You're such a fab mummy Fran :)

No way! I thought it was about a month ago! Time flies eh ;)

I dunno, I just can't stand it when he pretends to be shy, he's known them his whole life, and he refused to speak, hug or smile and hid behind me. Not on, it was just rude, we see them every week, they save their biscuits for him, he knows them. I told him to say hello and what we'd been doing and he wouldn't so it was rude and not doing as he's told. Not happening. He hugs me and tells me I'm his best friend, which is cute, but he knows primarily I'm his mum, not his friend.

Mum and dad will be picking up Cosmo in about half an hour. He's tucked in his bed atm though.

Not sure what we are doing tomorrow. I need to do some weeding but because it backs directly onto a weed field I can never keep on top of it. Annoying. Good news is my orchid that mum gave me last year has 8 new buds on a fresh frond thing. I only noticed this morning so clipped it up to the steak. Really pleased. I kept looking after it, and I knew it was still alive, but I didn't know if it would flower again.

Ahh had a pear this morning while i got last night's washing up done. Hands were a bit rubbish today. Then I had a full English again bacon, egg, beans, sausages (1), onion, mushroom, tomato, brown sauce (0.5) and 2 cups of tea (1) 2.5 for today so far.

Going to give mum a call to see when they're taking the dog to the beach to see if we can come. If not I'll just get on with the weeding i think. Lovely sunshine today unlike yesterday when it was all grey and cloudy. Nate caught a tan on Friday despite factor 50. Lucky monkey

I have the rest of the weeding to do today too... The beach sounds fab though, shame we've got no sunshine here yet today, just dull and cloudy. Have a fab day whatever you end up doing x

No beach. I couldn't get through so we walked over to mum and dad's to rob the gardening tools they forgot to drop round and mum showed me her sewing I helped move some stuff and they found some of my sandles that went missing and got the cutting mat mum wanted to give me. Got to love that they have so many duplicates of everything! Just cooking off some rice for my lunch

Whats for lunch with the rice Fran?

Im on taxi duty in a bit and then popping to Asda. Im hungry and thats the worst time to shop arghhhh. I need bread, fruit etc to stop me picking at the bad stuff. The boys had sausage butties earlier I had fruit and yogurt but its not filled me up.

Oh no! Can't go shopping hungry! Make sure you eat bbefore you go otherwise it'll be naughty food galore. I chucked carrot, courgette, peppers, spring onion, baby corn, little prawns, soy sauce and lime juice with the rice.

Nate is pooping, when he's done we'll be out until 4pm weeding, then I need to make fish pie for dinner. Need to sort out the bins etc to go out for tonight too. Then first "official" home weigh in. Which technically will be a very annoying gain. I'm hoping next week will bring a loss else I dunno what I'm going to do.

953! NINE HUNDRED AND FIFTY THREE!!!! That's how many calories I've burned doing the gardening today. I thought it'd be about 200! I've done three and a half hours of solid weeding. The front was ok, although the weeds were big the soil is proper soil. The back! Well my back boarder is technically just the adjacent field with some twigs that will eventually grow into hedgerow. And the soil is really clay-y. It's like trying to weed playdough. Even though it's been dry for a little while it was so wet before it's still wet.

Now I know how much I've burned i feel less bad having seconds of fish pie. No wonder I was so hungry!

B: full English listed before plus 2 teas 2.5 syns and a pear before
S: ham banana and half an apple
L: rice, prawns, soy sauce, lime juice, coriander, spring onion, babycorn, peppers, courgette, carrot
D: fish, prawns, potatoes, egg, stock, quark, miniture leeks, carrots, broccoli and cauliflower and the pie had a hea of cheese per portion so that was a hea + 3 syns.
Cup of tea 0.5 syns

Totaling 6 syns for today!

I should say I did 2 hours 15 minutes of gardening earlier and another hour and 15 after putting Nate to bed. Got washing up to do and the bin to put out and im done... that said my tummy is beginning to rumble again! And yes I have drunk lots oh and I fitted in a walk to mum and dad's and back which is about 15 or so minutes each way normal person speed.

What a fantastic day Fran! :) I was weeding and digging in the garden for about an hour and a half this afternoon... I can feel my leg muscles this evening.. Ouch! X

Oof, I didn't do any digging, although i can walk ok now my toe does still hurt. I will be digging at some point though, I need to move last year's compost into the now moved compost bin and dig up where I want to extend the patio to as there are two pointless patches of grass round it. The veg are just in grow bags this year though. I'm unsure if we will actually grow anything or if I'll just be watering soil for a few months!

Called mum, did the bins, got a set of washing on and have done ever more washing up.... and I've put some rice pudding on before realising i haven't used my heb yet. Going to cut back on Nate's fruit and veg as he's pooing loads at the moment! I think we had 4 or 5 bouts of it today. He made me laugh as he came in the kitchen to tell me he needed a poo. I said that was great and he knew where the potty was (poop nunber 3) and I find he's gone gotten the potty and taken it into the garden for a nice alfresco crap! My poor bloody neighbour!

It was funny. Then he ran round half naked for a bit laughing like a loon.

Didn't have my heb last night. Did fall asleep on the sofa and woke up at half eleven. Butt and hands ache this morning. And the scales haven't moved. Oh well.
B: fruit and yogurt and 2 alpen light bars heb.

Lunch will be tuna pasta and tea is chicken kabab things and chips and salad.

Back