How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Does this mean you might get to the bottom of your back trouble soon?! Only 9 weeks, that's crazy I remember when you announced it.

B: beans on toast, pear, necterine heb
L: chicken salad, carrot sticks and sw hummus, blueberries
S: egg and more carrot sticks
D: sw Mac n cheese stuffed with veg, mango hea

Used 1 syn on milk. Hungry again. Rargh.

Im hoping so Fran! Ive waited since March for my results :eek: he will have put my case in front of a panel by now and the appt will discuss what their suggestions are. I reckon I have 2 options (3 if you include living with it) - Injections into my back every few months to "numb" it not fix it, OR an Op, this was the discussion go through my back or my chest wall!! I have to admit im a little scared :cry: xx

I know people who have injections and it's not great long term. Of course you are scared love. I'd be terrified, but imagine no more pain..

Had honey on my banana toast so it was heb hea and 1 syn. Finished work and I've been SO hungry this morning add a yogurt, pear, ham and I'm now eating an apple. Hungry and eating often is usually a good sign. Checked lunch syns at 1.5 and dinner is 3.5 so if I make extra dinner for later on I can have it within syns. I'm hoping to ditch half a stone by the end of this month but in all honesty so long as it is going down and I'm not binging or eating emotionally I'll be happy.

Hope Nate likes dinner. Today's plan is to pick him up from preschool, get lunch on, put out the washing, clean the bathroom, clean the lounge, cook the filling for these pancake things then a trip to the park. Then of course it is dinner, bath and bed!

Dinner was ok but not worth the faff and needed more spices. Wouldn't bother with it again. On the plus side I am full!

Got a play date tomorrow afternoon so that should be nice. Food tomorrow:
B: porridge heb
L: pastina
D: sausages, mash amd veg 1 syn

Hea on milk probably and only 1 syn planned so should be fine should anything crop up at le playdate.

Mmmmm not had sausage n mash for years!! You can get that half stone off hun just keep doing what you do best and plan - it always works for you x

Thanks love. Yup it is planning and eating when I'm hungry and not emotionally eating. Sounds simple but it's not! I totally misread my days! Porridge, jacket potato and beans and salad and then meatballs for tea. I was reading Friday's.

Im having a go at cutting down my portions this week and I need to start planning again! Ive become a little lax and complacent of late so need to knuckle down and try and get back to 11st! Thats my target weight so will work to get this 1.5 off this week x

You're ok with 3lbs each side through natural fluctuation, but you know if you've been a bit woopsie ;)

Not eaten anything since dinner which is good given how hungry I've been. Done my nails and been sewing. Bit by bit getting this quilt made. I've done all the squares and I'm sewing the inbetween and boarder strips.

Lol more than a bit this week hun so I escaped lightly I think!

Awww the quilt sounds fabulous chick need pics when finished!

Yayyy to no hunger xx

Ahh lol ok then! It will look lovely when finished. It is for Nate so I want to back it on to fleece so it is washable. So I need to wait for winter stocks to come in!

Had porridge this morning with cherries, raspberries and banana. Yum. I also had a sneak peek and I'm 3lbs down since Monday! ...well 2.8 but I'd rounded that to 3lbs at starting weight so I'm only dealing with lbs and half lbs not each increment. Going to make sure I pack plenty of snacks for work. Then finish at 1pm, lunch (jacket potato) then walking up hill to a friend's house. It's 21C here today so going to maxi dress it! Come along lbs you keep popping off, at this rate I will get half a stone off this month.

Love roast dinner and cheese cake! Here's hoping the scales continue to go down this week. I've stopped weighing daily and only weigh in Tuesday morning so I have a rough idea what to expect at weigh in x

Hey well done Anju! I'm going to try to not look again until Monday.

The cheesecake was 265 cals per 6th so I multiplied it by 6 and divided by 8 because i had an eighth. Then divided by 20 to get the syn value.

Had pasta and meatballs and veg sauce for tea. Just had a cup of tea at my friend's and done lots of walking.

Had a pear and strawberries as a snack today too. Hunger is rumbling in my tum again! How?!?

I just find my mood is awful if i weigh every day and the scales don't budge. Every morning weight can be so variable depending on how late you ate the night before, if you had a fatty/ salty meal, exercised a lot so water retention or just not had a big poo! It made me down in the dumps if I knew I had been good and the scales hadn't budged after a couple of days. Feel quite liberated now. Go on you two, give it a go for one week and see if it makes a different to you.

I go through periods of weighing and not weighing. I didn't weigh today because i did yesterday and hoping I'll stay away from them over the weekend. If I do it it's only in the morning post pee pre breakfast!

Supposed to have kedgeree this morning but don't fancy it. Hmm. Lunch is pastina with a few little meatballs and dinner is sausages, mash and veg :)

Back