How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Really fancy kedgeree now. How do you usually make it? Never made it before but sounds like the sort of thing I would like to eat x

Cook off some onion, I often like to add mushrooms and peppers, I add rice, curry powder, stock and I use frozen smoked haddock. Pop a lid on and cook. Add peas part way through. There are loads of recipes out there for it.

B: smoked salmon scrambled eggs toast (heb) banana and pear
L: pastina, carrot sticks
S: egg, apple and soreen loaf (5 syns)
D: sausages mash carrots broccoli and cabbage (1.5 syns)

Yum yum in my tum. Stressful day today with some idiots wasting 45 minutes of my day sorting out their screw up that impacts them and not me.

Had cucumber and carrots with what was left of my sw hummus and a Muller light apple pie yogurt for 1 syn.

Got the horticultural show tomorrow but I'm not setting up, I've organised it all. Got to pop to town in the morning to get some bits and bobs then the show starts at 1pm. I was going to enter some stuff but with mum entering a lot and her not wanting to compete against me and because I've not been 100% plus I've been doing Nate's quilt I decided to enter another year. So good news at not having to get there early. Food for tomorrow is a full English for breakfast, lunch depends on hunger (ha!) And timing really. I can use a heb if I feel like it. Dinner was going to be pork schnitzel but with planing roast pork for Sunday it's a bit of a porkfest! So we might go simple tomato pasta, maybe mushroom risotto. Something simple and easy. Despite it being the show and a busy day I feel really in control and in a good place - despite wanting to jab work people in the eye.
Next week is a wedding and the school's fun run big wheeze thing we are helping with then the week after that is a christening and a bring and share lunch because a member of staff is leaving - which makes my job a lot more difficult. Add in a new line manager who prioritises my time with faffing around with chairs and people nominating my time to do stuff without consulting me or giving me the information with which to carry out the task. Grr feeling ranty!

Went round town got home had a ham salad sandwich, carrots, an apple and a pear. Went to the horticultural show. Lots of walking etc again then got home and mum made me have some of her carrot cake which will have wiped out my syns but I've been pretty low. Nate is stuffed so I'll make pasta for one after he's gone to bed. Still feeling in control though so that's good. Not an "oh I've gone over I must eat all food ever" feeling.

Feel really tired. Not surprising given my eye's been twitching for days. Not got anything planned to do tomorrow so might work in a nap! I need to plan next week's meals and I'd like to get some worship rota done for work given the prats who wasted my time yesterday! Only down side is I don't have people's holiday dates here. Grr.

Tomorrow's food is looking like
B: sw full English
L: roasted piggy with roast potatoes and veggies
S: ham salad sandwich with pickles

Hi hun. Good food day yesterday. What have you got planned for today? I'm having a SW fry up, and our usual roast dinner today, roast chicken, with as many veg as need using up!

Banana custard sounds good. In the mood for some dessert x

Ahem. Weihhed in. 5.5lbs down. 1.5lbs left to hit this month's target. Let's crush it.
OMG! That is an awesome loss! Well done you! So is your WI day a Monday now?

Yeah, I can't get to group anymore because of Nate and work so I'm just doing it myself. My scales have always matched group's so I feel ok about that side. I also got SO sick of the same questions being asked to the same people who give the same responses week in week out. In the end it becomes a bit of a negative atmosphere re weightloss. Lovely group and lovely people but it's more like a coffee morning than a weightloss group. It wasn't a positive space re-energising you for a fresh week. There were people sitting there eating white toast with lots of butter... every week i felt like I'd let them down because i had done so well, but I felt no support and very little understanding when i struggled.

For now I'm feeling pretty steady and in a good place. I've to bake a cake for a church thing tomorrow - I'm not attending, she just wanted cakes, and it doesn't tempt me, which is great!

Bedtime for bubs in a little bit, then watering the plants, then baking le cake (just a marble cake), then some sewing if I've any time before bed! Sir wants the sweetcorn frittas for lunch tomorrow too so I've to make more of those! I got some super cute little Tupperware boxes on Saturday- a fox, a hedgehog and a badger. I can now take blueberries or strawberries etc without them getting battered or squashed. They're so cute. I've just ordered Nate's bike £49.99 reduced from £109.99, and a Tesco shop, got to pay my water bill :( (about £90) so an expensive week already this week. I'm also hoping to finally get the spade, slabs and sand I need to extend my patio this week! And some paint samples. Thankfully I've been ok pennies-wise since they backdated a bit of my rent... going to have to start paying again soon. Boo.

Tomorrow is busy day 10-2 work, 2-3:30 toddlers, 3:30-4 park, 4-5 Tesco delivery then tea and bed for bubs.

Absolutely agree with you about group -100%. It can become a negative atmosphere and pressurised. Most of the social team for our group usually gain weight and as there are always first to WI they are first in image therapy. It's the same questions and the same answers. Two of them have actually gained more weight than they have lost! Each week they say "oh I will only have one bar of chocolate/biscuit/ white toast/ slice of cake a day! This just puts a dampener on the rest of the group and makes a mockery of image therapy. Like you said more of a coffee morning get together x

Thanks Sheila. The boxes are adorable. Nate wants to "share" them.

Yes Anju! The toast eater I mentioned is the weigher, I love her dearly but it feels pointless treding water. The other social member I think weighs more than when she started and is a biscuit devil. Most gain 5, lose 3, lose 0.5, gain 2. The consultant has been doing it far too long.

Just had mango, miller light desert yogurt 1 syn, chocolate 9 syns. Cake is baking for my lady tomorrow, no bowls licked, look at my shiny halo ;)

Back