How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

At least your social team lose! Out of 5 one loses or stays the same, the other 2 STS and 3 weigh more than when they started. One has sat through the new members talk 3 times in the past 18 months to help her. When I talk to them , they just say that if they didn't come to group they would end up gaining more, so this is some sort of prevention therapy for them!
What have you got planned today?

Oh dear! They were talking on the radio about slightly obese people having gastric surgery more or less enforced. I'm left baffled. Give the people who want help losing weight psychological help! For many many people their weight is a reflection of their emotional state. Maybe one day the bods that be will recognise this.

Today was work 10-2, toddlers 2-3:30, park 3:30-4, tesco 4-5. BUT I have a poorly baby boy. So I'll pop to work at 10am while mum sits on him so I can meet the gravedigger, grab the registrar's ink and marriage registers etc, send myself the website edit link, the most up to date h&s doc, holiday times and all the rotas so I can crack on at home. Thankfully I already set the emails up so copies are sent to an account that can be accessed remotely. Drs appointment at 10:50am and still got tesco delivery between 4 and 5. Oh and I've to drop the cake off at work too.

Foodwise
B: banana and philly on toast hea and heb and I might syn some honey
L: was couscous salad but if I'm at home today I might just see if I want something else
D: Thai chicken curry and rice :)

Thanks hun. I was dawdling for months, then utterly shattered for months and eating everything in sight. I've only just gotten into the right calm space to be refocusing on this. I feel like I'm back to doing it properly and not stressing that ooh I can't eat this and this might have caused my gain and trying to unpick everything. Just planning what Nate and I would like to eat and doing it. Like feeling able to have cheesecake at mum and dad's but asking for an 8th, not a quarter as they were cutting it, and working out the syns, or having a piece of mum's prize winning cake and just drawing a line under it. That's what I used to do and the plan really worked for me then. The stress and worry of "I have to lose more this week" and "If I do this and if I tweak that I might do better" it just made the weight stick around and make me not enjoy any of it.

I had most of the banana toast. Nate sampled a bit of it. Later I had sweetcorn frittas and smoked salmon with cottage cheese in the middle. Lovely. I've a nice group of friends and I think when one stops breast feeding I'll invite them all round for drinks and nibbles and both those snacks will be on the cards! I think a girly night would be quite nice. I've never done one before! I finished off the last of yesterday's soup with some chicken in it for a late lunch (about 3pm!). I'll be doing tea after Nate has gone to bed and I'm planning on having an eat natural bar for syns tonight. Peanut, chocolate and popcorn! Sounds frigging lush. It is 10 syns. Oh, dinner will be thai chicken curry and rice, so there are a few syns in that too.

Work's been lovely and said to not worry about work, but I've done the registers for Saturday's wedding and I'm working on the arsehole of a rota for September - November. I hate rota time. I don't have enough people basically! And if I don't do the work at home I still have to do it when I get back but that's with lots of people pestering me and extra jobs to do. I'm best off doing some here!

Despite being poorly Nate is being a lovely boy. It'll be a shame if he misses school tomorrow but the Dr said it'll be a few days. Hopefully he'll be better for when his bike arrives! I dunno if i mentioned my awesome bargainosity. It's RRP is £99.99, I saw an offer for £79.99 but didn't check out, then they were sold out, had a look elsewhere and found an ex-display one (in blue rather than grey) for £49.99 (they sell them full price at £109.99). Really happy, and it comes from where I used to live in Yorkshire.

Yeah I was thrilled. Just got to wait for it to arrive!

Wasn't hungry at breakfast (we were up a lot last night) so just had a yogurt and a banana. Mid morning i had a pear. Lunch is a jacket potato and beans with salad and 2 syns for olive oil and some balsamic vinegar as a dressing. I did cook 2 potatoes but having 1 and leaving the other for another time.

Nate is much better this afternoon and now has his appetite back so making sw mac n cheese for dinner using a hea. Accidental green day so have a couple of hebs and a hea left.

Just updated my statistics. Yes it's bad I piled so much on so quickly, but I know why and I know it will go down again. I want to celebrate the losses and being able to update each week as it goes down not look at it and think how far away I am from that number. Hey I get to celebrate not being morbidly obese again soon. That'll be fun. Haha.

Having sw mac n cheese hea for tea with 1/3 salad plus 2 syns for olive oil dressing. Still a couple of hebs left. Not sure what to use them on. I suppose another 2 syns of oil would cover one b or I could use cheese or I think I have some dried fruit somewhere! I'm sure I'll work it out.

Well done for updating your stats. I can't face changing them back up to what I am now, though it is 10lbs more than my lowest. I keep them at where they are to remind me of when I am aiming to get back to.

10lbs is a good aim though. I'd gotten so far away it was less of a positive aim and more an on-going "look what you did". If I keep in this frame of mind and weightloss rate I'll be back in my skinnyminny frocks soon enough.

Bit annoyed, just after I popped Nate in the bath the door went with a neighbour asking to borrow £10 because her electricity meter had run out (they have one because they didn't pay 6 months of bills). Really awkward position to be in and I needed to get back to Nate. She's all "hubby took the car and my purse is in it, I'll bring it back in an hour" nearly 2 hours later.... and when taking nate to his room I see that both cars are in. Urgh. Remind me to just ignore the door in future! Mum and dad just let themselves in and they're the only people who aren't trying to get my money who knock on my door!

Traded mum and dad some of my free bananas for some pickled peppers. Dad's called Peter so mum comes in singing Peter picked a jar of pickled peppers. lol. Nut. But she did read my reworking of my story and really liked it - compliments do not come freely from her. And then she made a couple of suggestions (her first degree was english lit, drama and philosophy). Trying to work up the nerve to send it in again.

Naughty of the neighbour to do that. It puts you in an awkward position as you can't say no. In the morning knock on her door and tell her you are got in out shopping and can you have your money back now, especially now she has got her purse. Should make her feel awkward. If she says she hasn't got it, then ask her to bring it over this afternoon, at that you will be in from (whatever time) it's a gentle way to do it and let her know that you aren't letting it go.
Send the rework in! Why are you hesitating! It sounded great before, but now with whatever tweaks you have made I bet it's amazing. Go on! Do it!

Aye, I was planning to knock on hers this morning saying i mustn't have heard her come back last night and that i need it back. Given i went round with a big pot of dinner when she said they had no money and she was asking me if I could get them food bank vouchers she'd really not want to mess me about because there is only one other neighbour I could see helping her. Really if you have to scab off of a single mum....

I made it for 5-7 year olds and made them into pirates :) I think not hearing from the others (although it is still early) must have knocked my confidence.

Knackered Nate has been a noisy bugger crashing around since 5:30. Not impressed. It's "tuck me in!" 5 seconds later he's out driving cars along the wall inbetween our bedrooms. Then another call to tuck hin in and he's doing something else. It'll mean he'll be grotty all afternoon!

Mid week peek shows another 1.5lbs off... that's 7lbs since last Monday and July target completed!. If I get 2 more lbs off this week i will be exactly 2 stone more than when i left - which is a nice round number I'd like to see go down :) I wonder if I can hit my August target in July. Given we've been stuck inside these past two days I'd like to think so. Either a trip to my friend's or gardening this afternoon depending on how we feel

B: porridge heb with raspberries, cherries and banana
S: apple, blueberries, carrot sticks
L: jacket potato with beans, hea cheese omelette and salad and necterine. Didn't have lunch until half two so super hungry. Will probably eat tea late I've made a big veg curry and will probably pop in some chickpeas and serve it with rice. It's already made so we'll be off to the park in a bit. Might get an ice lolly ;)

I popped round and got my pennies this morning. Turns out she'd asked her hubby to bring it and he forgot.

Another accidental green day! So I have a second hea and heb left for later. Tomorrow having venison burgers, definitely not green tomorrow!

Food looks great. Well done on the loss! You are flying at the moment.
so glad you got your money back x

Me too. And I know, finally body and mind are off in the same direction!

Just come from the park and Nate just wants a sandwich and I'm not hungry yet. Had an ice lolly for 3 syns. Got to say I hate mums. Such cliquey arseholes. Rotten kids too. Nate was just trying to play and one kept crying and running away and another kept pushing him away. Tsk. I might not be cliqueymum but at least I raised my son to be nice! Really good day at work, something new and interesting cropped up that I get to help with to help someone.

Morning Fran :) Glad you got your money back! And wow those scales are looking good.. Well done!!
Anything planned for over the weekend? Xx

Hi hun. Thanks. I wanted to take Nate crabbing or to bridport but it's supposed to be raining :( Sunday is Mrs Es big wheeze so I'll have to go along to that. You off in bertha again?

Had fruit and yogurt this morning. My alarm didn't go off and we slept until 8:45!!!! So grim out I think lunch will be comforting curry. Good job I work alone! Got bread roll out of the freezer for dinner and bacon out for breakfasts at the weekend

Back