How to lose half your body weight in 10 days (Or a bit longer!)

Haha, yup, I've had a series of being a good girl in the face of temptation recently! Asked the group today about an evening out, one seemed keen, and I said obviously not just for the ladies, but another one said oh she's far too tired by the evening, she's not young like me. So looks like we won't be doing that. :( I might invite them over for drinks etc at the end of the summer if I've gotten the lounge sorted.

Fingers crossed the weight will happily plop off. Had 9 syns for chocolate and think I'm done for the day. Hunting online for flat summer shoes that don't go between the toes. Mine are all falling apart.

Cajun spiced chicken sounds delicious. What spies did you use? Any joy finding sandals, I got wedge sandals from New Look, they are really comfy.
lost 1.5 tonight. Bit disappionted as my clothes are feeling really loose this week compared to last week. Never mind, here's to next week x

1.5 is good. Think how much 1.5lbs of butter or lard looks like. Sounds like you are losing inches which is great. I'd rather be smaller and heavier than light but look bigger. :)

I just got a Cajun spice blend, I got fed up of mixing my own! I bashed the breast thin, spiced it and dry fried in a on. Yum. It was good and I wondered why I didn't do it more often, such a simple dinner

Busy busy!
B: yogurt, apple
S: necterine and pear
S: roast pork - I was hungry while cooking lunch.
L: (just eaten) salad, fat free dressing, jacket potato and beans.

Going to have either pasta and nanny sauce (Bolognese) or pasta and meatballs.

Worked, got the bus to town, met Nate and mum. I was told Nate was very good except for stealing mum's friend's food! Savage! Got myself a stack of magazines, including the latest slimming world magazine thank you very much :) picked up some shopping. Then walked up the hoooge hill on the way home to where it was a bit clearer and dad picked us all up. Town is full of grockles that have been labotomised before they come! I'm sure I saw a couple of them drooling. Poor shouty lady in Tesco was getting a bit stressed. I reminded her it was only me so not to worry and I used to work in the co op in season when there was no Tesco so I knew what it was like. Poor shouty lady does not cope well when it's super busy. All the roads outside were blocked up too. Crazy.

Been thinking of days out and my friend offered me to join her and her fella and their daughter in Portugal at her dad's villa. I checked flights and that plus passport (s) would be about a grand so I've had to pass. I am wondering about a trip to bath. I did wonder about going to the sealife centre at Weymouth but it's about 40 miles away and there's no train from here so we'd have to bus it.... no thanks! Or paignton zoo again but we did do london zoo just before his birthday in March. Might see if mum and dad fancy joining us for a day trip somewhere and go from there. Nate is such a good boy generally and pretty easy going for trips out. So long as he's not hungry he's happy - sounds like me! He did tell me we need to go on holiday when we were in Tesco and mum pipes up with that we live in a holiday place all year round. Tee hee.

I must remember to have my hea and heb later. I might bob my hea on the pasta! Mmm.

What a shame no-one was prepared to go out for an evening! You'd think it would be easier for the 'oldies' than it is for you with a little one.

I'm incapable of having pasta without a dollop of cheese on; it's needed to make the pasta stay on the fork - well, that's my excuse!

I'd stick with daytrips for the moment and save up for when Nate is a bit older and will really appreciate a holiday. He may not really understand what a holiday is yet but has twigged that it's something people do in your area in the summer. Is there a heritage railway or an airport nearby you could visit? DD had a book about airports and aeroplanes which she loved, so she was thrilled with a 'plane-spotting' trip to our local airport! Sometimes the simplest things are the best.

You mentioned Bath - is Bristol getatable? We had a couple of days there and found plenty to do.

Well they seemed keen until the one poopooed it. I might just organise it and who comes comes. I dont go out with them every time because I've got work. One is in her 30s and two are in their 40s so being 27 I am quite a bit younger. Tee hee.

It'd have been nice to have a week with my friend, it's one from Yorkshire so I don't see her much. But it is always me doing the travelling when I do...

I think holidays are usually for the adults to be honest! Bristol is a little bit far to be honest. I live in Lyme Regis. So we have beaches, and play parks and museums on our doorstep pretty much. In the next town over there is a wildlife park we might get to. I have to work things out by public transport which makes it a bit more tricky. The channucks fly over every Tuesday and the coastguard holicopter is always out in the summer! We get a lot of light aircrafts around in fair weather. We're pretty lucky. No doubt we will be doing an Exeter trip and do the top floor of the museum at some point. I just thought a day somewhere new is always good :)

I've just woken from a nap. Oops. Best get cooking dinner, although Nate barely touched lunch I think he was having lots of treats at the cafe with mum!

He demolished dinner. It was good. Pasta with meatballs and sauce (onions garlic, mushrooms and passata) with hea cheese on top. Had a banana and an eat natural bar 10 syns. Going to make a sammich using my heb in a minute.

Mum seems keen on family day out so that's a winner. But Bath will be really crowded so that's a no go! Might go to the living coasts sea life centre in Torquay, should be fun. I'll do some hunting.

Sooo the scales aren't moving but if I keep consistant I'm sure they will eventually.

Got to say the vicar said I didn't look great today.compliments eh?!

B: porridge heb with berries and banana
L: egg wraps holding spicy chicken and salad

After i picked Nate up from dad's and he rode his bike home. He's getting more and more confident with it, lifting his feet off the ground going down hill! He's tired and so chilling out. I'm just going to have a drink then get cleaning. Debating between pork steaks (maybe as schnitzel) and ham hock bubble and squeak... I suppose if I do schnitzel with mash I could do extra mash for the bubble and squeak cakes to do for lunch tomorrow. Hmm.

Keep at it you know they will move. Food sounds great. What did you decide ham or schnitzel ?
Wonderful that Nate is getting confident on the bike already. No wonder he's tired!

Schnitzel. It was nom. I used 2 syns for breadcrumbs (I also added mixed herbs, celery salt, paprika, garlic granuals) mashed potato 1/2 syn of mustard, cabbage, broccoli and carrots. I've also had a necterine and pear between lunch and dinner. Still hungry. Nom nom.

Nate had a huge nap this afternoon and only woke when i bashed the pork up. He went on it Saturday, Monday, Tuesday, today. Supposed to rain for a while now so I wanted to get lots of trips on it before.

Tomorrow I'll do fruit and yogurt in the morning, prawn pasta for lunch and ham hock bubble and squeak cake things of nomminess with la vegetables. I might swap lunch and dinner round and I might poach an egg on top of the bubble and squeak

Ooh yes, lots of black pepper and lemon zest in the crumb. Yum yum.

Ah vicar keeps an eye on me to make sure I don't run myself down too much. I think a big part of it was that I don't like wearing a full face of make up every day and I only had mascara on. Lol. But I was wiped out Sunday and Wednesday. Rain is here now so I don't feel like i have to keep Nate out the whole time which should make life easier in one way.

Omg yum!

Frylight fried mushrooms and onion, made potato cakes with leftover mustard mash (0.5) cabbage, peas, ham hock. Topped them with poached eggs and 0.5 syns of brown sauce on the side. So frigging good. Still hungry though. Eep. I know i have a yogurt and melon in the fridge at work and I think I'll bring some grapes too. Tea tonight is seafood pasta. Nomalicious.

Had some melon and strawberries at work. Dinner was seafood pasta - pasta, prawns, squid, mussels, onion, garlic, mushrooms, passata and basil with a side of broccoli and lemon and chili green beans. Really tasty and still super hungry! *eats world* used some milk in tea earlier so might use the rest of my hea in a hot chocolate 2 syns. That'd bring me to 3 for the day... I'll have to hunt in the syn tin. I've not used my heb yet either - thankfully! One downside of not going to group - rocky road hifi light bars the salted caramel ones sound pretty awesome too. The upside is that I'm actually losing weight! Haha.

Think I might plan next week's meals tonight. The recipes don't seem that good this magazine this time, other than the puddings.

Asked Nate what he wanted to do this weekend and he came out with fishing! It'd cost £15 for us both to go out for one hour's mackerel fishing. I'm just not sure they'd take a 3 year old out!

I didn't eat the world. I only had a couple of cherries. .. they tasted wrong. I didn't have the hot chocolate either! And still the scales popped back up 1lb this morning. I will stay consistent even if they don't! That said I was not hungry and just exhausted this morning.
B: banana, half an apple
S: handful of grapes
L: sausages 1 syn, leftover bubble and squeak cake (already counted all the syns for mustard before), some bacon (thieving child), egg, beans, tomato, onion and mushrooms.

Lol my appetite came back for lunch!

I've spent the afternoon doing laundry, cleaning and rearranging furniture. The kitchen now looks lovely but the hallway looks like the house threw up junk! I've gone through a stack of post, dismantled boxes, moved furniture from the hall to the kitchen and vice versa. Tried to throw out nates paintings but he caught me! I think tomorrow i might attack my little room - that I never use because the only time I get to use it is when nate is in bed and it is next to his room. One day I will have time to use it!

I've kept some boxes to use as inners to make some pretty fabric storage boxes. Really pleased with the kitchen. I have a big bookcase I was going to bring in but it would have been too big really so moved a corner unit that was just getting filled with junk and it's now opened up the hallway a bit :) for some reason I've been keeping broken shoes so they'll get thrown out. You never know, I might brave the downstairs store room one day! The downside being no one seems to want to buy the baby stuff because everyone is selling it! Urgh. I'd give it to friends but all mine who don't have kids live too far away.

Dinner will be burgers (heb) salad and sw chips made from our very own potatoes :D

Nate has eaten so much fruit today I've had to offer him crisps for fear he will get the runs!

Right, enough avoiding it, gotta face this hallway!

Ooh well done on not eating the world! It's horrid when you just can't get to feel full and want to eat and eat.

For someone who felt exhausted, you've done a lot today. These major sort outs are very satisfying once finished, but I hate that bit in the middle when you've got more of a mess than when you started. I like the sound of your little room - I could do with one of those - perhaps you'll get a little time once Nate starts proper school.

Yum - chips and from your own potatoes to boot. They'll be extra tasty! I had my own boiled new potatoes this evening.

Back