How to maintain your weight loss

Jessie 888

one life only
Hi all and a happy new year from an old Lipotrimmer!

I lost eight stone in eight months last year by sticking to LT 100% but my biggest worry was how my body would react to eating again and the sheer terror of putting it all back on!

I just wanted to reassure any of you thinking like that, that there is hope! I started eating real food on 1st October (The Harcombe Diet) and it's been amazing for me - no hunger and no cravings. My BMI was in the healthy range when I stopped LT but I've lost another stone since then even though I'm eating loads!

Good luck to everybody trying to change their life/weight/habits in 2012. Stay strong peops!

WOW!!! well done
That is great to know that when I do get there, finally, I can hopefully stay at a healthy weight too. Shows all those people who moan that when you lose it so quick it will go straight back on!!
x x

Thanks for your post Jessie , its really reassuring to hear that with continued hard work the weight will stay off, coz ideally id like to lose 8 stone :)
Im on day 1 today so have a long way to go but hopefully will soon see the lbs dropping off !!!

thank you for saying that, i regained but have a better understanding of myself now so gonna go tfr to get rid of the xmas belly and sugar. Looking forward to a healthy 2012 and nipping the weight before it gets to stones i have to lose again.

Hiya jessie, I remember you well from last time (used to be 'bye bigun!') - what an amazing achievement!! I have been away for a good few months and cannot believe how well you have done to lose that amount but even harder still to keep at it and keep it off ANDDDD lose even more!!! Huge congrats! Do we get to see pics?? I am dying to see the transformation!!!! xx I read the Harcombe book, shame I didnt bloody stick to the findings! PMSL! x

Hiya jessie, I remember you well from last time (used to be 'bye bigun!') - what an amazing achievement!! I have been away for a good few months and cannot believe how well you have done to lose that amount but even harder still to keep at it and keep it off ANDDDD lose even more!!! Huge congrats! Do we get to see pics?? I am dying to see the transformation!!!! xx I read the Harcombe book, shame I didnt bloody stick to the findings! PMSL! x

You always did make me laugh! No pics cos still camera shy but who knows ... it could be my new year's resolution?

Thank Jessie for such a lovely post n encouraging us all. Xx

Well done Jessie! x :)
Is the Harcombe diet similar to the Montignac method does anyone know? Just before i buy another book!

Well done :)

Thanks for your post.....motivating and reassuring!!

So great to hear a success .. After all the negative posted on other boards saying we would ruin our metabolisms .. Just goes to show this works as a great kick start to changing and breaking old habits!

Well done you should be do proud of yourself!

X

Back