how to make our cravings xenical friendly?

i love home made chicken kebab have to work out how to make the garlic mayo really low fat:rolleyes:

guess what, i had a bagel today (Weight watchers) with low fat cheese slice... it was almost the same as the bagel was toasted and it melted the cheese. HA i live on the edge...........(of the toilet hahahaha)

Hahahah you just made me laff!!

i had one of those bagels and i found them a little dry!! did you

xxxx

Kae i added a little ww spread to just one side very thin spread.. i actually really liked it.. so much so that i had it again today! its the perfect brekki to eat in the car on the way to work!

crystal get the very light helmons mayo, grush some garlic or wizz it in the blender and mix it in..? ive never made it before just an idea.. lolz i guess i just cheat and use ready made stuff... im sure a dap cant make that much diff.. i use a dap and spread it like marg so i can taste it but its not runny or excessive.

I recon they can. i mean if u really want something u can make a few changes to have it right? Alot of food that u fing on diet websites (ww, SW, rosmary etc) they all have alterd versions of food to make it healthier. I found a quorn cottage pie that im making tonight.. it has all allowed ingredients.. i calculated the points for the whole lot (ww points) and divided by 4 and found 1 portion is only 4 points about 288 cals and 3.2g fat.

ooooh with white bread sona??? uuuummmmmmmmmmm white bread

today i really fancy a big bowl of full fat yummy home mad macaroni cheese:eatdrink012::sign0007::ignore::gen144: :angeldevil: :innocent0001::innocent0002: i will resist:D

Maybe check if ingredients are xenical friendly. use the low fat versions so may need to change some stuff?

Vegetable and Macaroni Bake (WW recipe)
Serves 4 - Points per serving 4.5

180 g pasta, uncooked, macaroni
90 g green beans, sliced
1 medium courgette, sliced
1 medium red green or yellow pepper(s), de-seeded and sliced
120 g cauliflower, or broccoli, broken into small florets
450 ml skimmed milk
3 level tablespoon cornflour
90 g half-fat cheddar cheese, grated

1. Preheat the oven to Gas Mark 5/190ºC/375°F.

2. Cook the macaroni in plenty of boiling, lightly salted water for about 10 minutes, until just tender. Meanwhile, cook the vegetables in a small amount of boiling, lightly salted water for 3-4 minutes; drain well.

3. While the macaroni and vegetables are cooking, put the milk and cornflour in a saucepan and stir until blended. Heat, stirring constantly with a small wire whisk or wooden spoon, until thickened and smooth. Remove from the heat and add most of the cheese, stirring until it melts. Season with salt and pepper.

4. Drain the macaroni and add the cheese sauce, stirring well. Add the vegetables and stir well again. Transfer to a shallow ovenproof baking dish and sprinkle with the reserved cheese. Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese melts and turns golden brown.

bless you sona will try that, i do alot of pasta bakes they are yummy i do miss the good old trad. mac cheese full of fat gluepy and really comfort food:eek::eek::eek: naughty but very nice:eek::D
i have tried using normal and low fat mayo with garlic and it is never the same as the t/a one havn'ta clue how they do it it is so tasty.i am going to try natural low fat yog with garlic and herbs see how that turns out;):rolleyes::D

so proud of myself today went out for brekkie with oh after taking kids to school he went for the 9 item fry up :whoopass: :eek::eek::eek::eek: and the fried bread and hash browns looked wonderful:eek::eek::cry:i was so tempted :drool: but i resisted. i had 2 slices of toast with a spoon of baked beans on each and a spoon of mushrooms on each (they were oven steamed not fried i checked.) and instead of having my usual mocha i had a cup of earl grey tea:angel09:i feel good:cool::D

My pink lunch

Not a craving as such, but just thought id share about my lunch which is a mishmash as we are running out of food..........

To use up the 'odds and sods' I chucked the following in a shallow bowl....

Cherry toms/sweetcorn/raw red onion/cottage cheese/beetroot/ham and mixed it up like a cob salad. Only trouble being that its now pink from the beetroot! Tastes nice though!

bless you sona will try that, i do alot of pasta bakes they are yummy i do miss the good old trad. mac cheese full of fat gluepy and really comfort food:eek::eek::eek: naughty but very nice:eek::D
i have tried using normal and low fat mayo with garlic and it is never the same as the t/a one havn'ta clue how they do it it is so tasty.i am going to try natural low fat yog with garlic and herbs see how that turns out;):rolleyes::D

I have no idea how "they" make things tasty but we mere mortals can but try our best! good luck with the cooking.. im in the process of getting for recipies to try out im bored with my food!

so proud of myself today went out for brekkie with oh after taking kids to school he went for the 9 item fry up :whoopass: :eek::eek::eek::eek: and the fried bread and hash browns looked wonderful:eek::eek::cry:i was so tempted :drool: but i resisted. i had 2 slices of toast with a spoon of baked beans on each and a spoon of mushrooms on each (they were oven steamed not fried i checked.) and instead of having my usual mocha i had a cup of earl grey tea:angel09:i feel good:cool::D

woop woop!! *high five* doing really well!! i love mushrooms on toast!! have u ever... had a muchroom toasty?? oohh soo much yummness but defo PRE xenical or POST target weight loss!! 2 toast, cooked muchrooms, cheese and layer it up!

Not a craving as such, but just thought id share about my lunch which is a mishmash as we are running out of food..........

To use up the 'odds and sods' I chucked the following in a shallow bowl....

Cherry toms/sweetcorn/raw red onion/cottage cheese/beetroot/ham and mixed it up like a cob salad. Only trouble being that its now pink from the beetroot! Tastes nice though!

Yours atleast has healthy written all over it!! mines a lil questionable!

ive got 1 chicken breast, oven cooked with marinate and choped up with WW spaggeti (half can) poured over and a sprinkle of nandos peri peri spices for taste. This will go in the micowave for 2 mins to warm up and then serves in a plastic box with a borrowed fork! followed by a WW yogart.

Ive just ate my sncka jacks now as i was hungry and my 1st break at work was at 12!! i started at 9 so that a bit cheeky!

Have been feeling hungry all day today! im either due P or due PG! no doubt! lol

Back