How to make this SW friendly?! Can it be done?!

Discussion in 'Slimming World Recipes' started by earlybird1201, 12 July 2010 Social URL.

1. earlybird1201

earlybird1201 Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st13lb(17.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. emma-louise

emma-louise Silver Member

Start Weight:
    16st0lb
    Current Weight:
    12st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    3st1lb(19.2%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    hmmmmm! :confused:
    im sure you could make the steak and the mushroom mixture free, what about making your own dough (wholemeal? hexb?) and wrapping it around the steak and mushroom mixture and then baking it kind of like a pasty? no other suggestions are springing to mind im afraid it does look bloody gorgeous though!! cant blame you for wanting to try it ;) xx

4. craftylucyloo

craftylucyloo Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st6.5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7.5lb(4.3%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    I'd syn the bread and then share it with someone so then you can half the syns. Horseradish isn't a lot of syns and isn't dijon free??? The only other suggestion was instead of using bread.... mmmmm... there was a chicken and sausage pie on here somewhere that sliced the chicken up thinly as a base for the pie. Looks gorgeous. I think I'd save up my syns and eat the whole lot myself.

5. donnajt

donnajt Addicted to Minimins!

Start Weight:
    19st10lb
    Current Weight:
    16st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st4lb
    Lost(%):
    3st0lb(15.22%)
    Diet:
    Calorie Counting
    how about making semolina bread? Not as lush as think white doorwedges but I used to make it on No Count WW - I will try and find recipe, both Paul and I used to like it

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.