how to mark the end of my 20's

tinkerbellsmum

Gold Member
i'm 30 on wed and my friend said i should do something alittle crazy to mark the end of my 20's(not to crazy i have children) any ideas? i have tatoo and had my belly pieced before
thanks

i'm scared of heights so i will leave that to u lol.
my hair is dyed so if i dyed it a mad colour it would take ages to come out when i was 18 i had bleached my hair blonde (no idea why cause i'm naturally blonde) and i decided for fun i would put pink wash in wash out strips in the front of my hair it took at least 6 months by this time i liked it so much i did it again. lol

oh my god - I remember what I did...my best friend took me out at lunchtime & we started drinking, then we had something to eat, then we carried on drinking and drinking.....I met up with the OH at around 11pm (apparently) he had his dad with him (whom I had never met then), I then apparerntly shook his dads hand, said nice to meet you then was sick....I am so embarrassed by that tale so whatever you decide to do keep control of your faculties, I have never drank like that since I can tell you & I am 40 next year!!

i would book a holiday to vegas or something!
spa weekend
trip to somewhere you have never been?

x

lol glad i don't drink.
we r going on hols in june so saving all my pennies for that.
think i might have my hair done in a outrages style lol

great ideas here, I'm 30 myself soon so have been thinking about this too....Have a great, great birthday! xxx

I booked a photography trip to Chernobyl in Ukraine!! Now that was crazy, a 30th birthday I will always remember!
Have fun whatever you decide to do :D

I went to an adult's only soft play centre for my 30th. Basically once a month a soft play centre local to me opens the doors for the adults to have a play....it was really fun and I felt like a kid again!

Back