How to prevent saggy skin???

My CDC said that it doesn't matter how fast or slow you loose the weight. She suggested body brushes to get your skin nice and pink, bringing the blood to the surface, yoga and pellatis (sp?) and lots and lots of water.

Speed is bound to make some difference as the body takes time to adjust (ask anyone who has put on weight one week and lost inches). Weight doesn't always come off in a uniform way but over time will adjust and give you a better shape - likewise the skin's adjustment happens gradulally too. If you think about it, your skin is the largest organ in your body and it is a big ask for it to do an immediate adjustment x

That's an interesting article and underlines that there are many factors involved - lifestyle, nutrition, age, genetics all have their part to play. If you are treating your body well and drinking plenty of water, not smoking or drinking alcohol of caffein to excess you are giving yourself a better chance - creams, oils and lotions help to keep the skin supple (it notices on a daily basis) so it's not a bad idea if you want to give it a go. At the end of the day we are all different and you may or may not end up with saggy skin. Good luck - I'm keeping my fingers crossed too x

Back