How to speed up our weight loss...

hey chubbs

Hey guys, so sorry to butt in but this is my forth day. Thought, rather than just reading I would join in. Hope you dont mind?
:wave_cry:

start your own thread and introduce yourslef to everyone!!!

great to have u onboard! its cool here - lots of advice and keeps u motivated and strong

xoxoxoxoxoxoxox

Let me know if hes good ...lol :D
Bagsy 2nd in line heheh:D:eek:

Nics.... absolutely no need for 2nd in line sweetheart.... not when I've got a perfectly good face for you to sit on :D

Hey guys, so sorry to butt in but this is my forth day. Thought, rather than just reading I would join in. Hope you dont mind?
:wave_cry:

Your only one day behind me then, 5th day now and all seems well. Hows you?

Nicci

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!

Nics.... absolutely no need for 2nd in line sweetheart.... not when I've got a perfectly good face for you to sit on :D

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

Hey there,
thanks for being nice to me. Im doing ok thanks. Im most suprised. Yesterday (3rd day) I was demented! Went out for a walk but I wasnt hugry, I just wanted to filll my fat face with bread and Lurpack. But I guess that how I got here! Ha ha.

All in all finding it a lot easier than I thought. I have finally learnt that eating/being hungry is all in my head.

Really scared im not going to loose in my first week. I have stuck to all the rules and tried really hard. :cry:

HELP!!!!

Chubbs x

you dont need advice if ya sticking to it, you are doing well and your losses will be good. how much do you have to lose

hey!!

Hey there,
thanks for being nice to me. Im doing ok thanks. Im most suprised. Yesterday (3rd day) I was demented! Went out for a walk but I wasnt hugry, I just wanted to filll my fat face with bread and Lurpack. But I guess that how I got here! Ha ha.

All in all finding it a lot easier than I thought. I have finally learnt that eating/being hungry is all in my head.

Really scared im not going to loose in my first week. I have stuck to all the rules and tried really hard. :cry:

HELP!!!!

Chubbs x

hey u def going to looooooooooose!

you will be such a big loooooser! lol

dont worry - just enjoy it and wow - when u see those scales go down and feel the waist band of your trousers get looser, you will feel a million dollars... xox

cant wait to hear your success stories every week... keep positive - it gets easier xoxx

Hey there,

HELP!!!!

Chubbs x

You can't really fail to lose if you are only taking in 400 ish cals and burning body fat whilst losing all the retained water - grit your teeth - it is a bugger but you have to go to another place in your head for a while until food is less important in your life -- good luck x:)

Ah thanks guys
I want to loose about 4 or 5 Stone. Got plenty of incentive. Getting married to the man of my dreams next year, still cant believe how lucky I am. I really dont want to be a cliche fat bride, with Bingo Wings!!!!

You lot keep me going. Just wanted to thank you all.

ps just got back from ASDA (Jeans falling down my ass all the way round. Good sign I assume?) I walked through the bakery and didnt once rugby tackle an innocent consumer purchasing fresh bagels! Tempting. But I didnt.

Thanks again x

Drinking your water little and often is better than drinking loads in one go.

Think of a plant - pour lots of water on it and most of it will leak out the bottom and plant not hydrated. Water it little and often and it stays hydrated.

Ah thanks guys
I want to loose about 4 or 5 Stone. Got plenty of incentive. Getting married to the man of my dreams next year, still cant believe how lucky I am. I really dont want to be a cliche fat bride, with Bingo Wings!!!!

You lot keep me going. Just wanted to thank you all.

ps just got back from ASDA (Jeans falling down my ass all the way round. Good sign I assume?) I walked through the bakery and didnt once rugby tackle an innocent consumer purchasing fresh bagels! Tempting. But I didnt.

Thanks again x

Now yah talking - I love a bagel :p
Take it steady and you'll be able to stick to it - don't expect miracles every weigh in - just focus on your goal - i've seen too many brides with back fat and bingo wings (no body wants to tell them !!);)

Back