How to speed up weight loss ......advice please

katsmad64

Hi Just wondered if any one had any advice how I can speed up my weight loss . Not sure if I'm eating too much (all free food ) should I eat more speed food ( fruit & veg ) I'm just not sure . I keep a note of all that I eat I drink lots of water & free drinks I exercise 3 times a week walk & jog . Basically cut out all rubbish I do have my syns 10- 15 per day . I am lossing weight but would just now & again lose a little bit more maybe 2 lbs . Do you think it's possible or am I a slow loser & have to accept that's the way it is or is there something I'm missing ? I usually do a bit of everything red green ee. Anyone else feel the same ?

I had this throughout my weight loss - are you drinking enough? I know that was my problem some weeks. Also, maybe try and have more superfree foods - have you tried making speed soup? That was always a good one for a good weight loss one week!

yeh i would try and fill up on superfrees 1st :) also make sure ur drinking lots. like heyxtara said u could try some superspeed soups, i had this one for lunch today:

Superspeed tomato soup

2 x 400g tins of tomatoes
1 tin of carrots (drained)
1 tin baked beans
1 chicken oxo or bovril stock cube
1/2 pint water
1 pickled onion

place all ingredients in a liquidiser or food processor then blend.
Heat as required

was actually quite nice! free on green and EE, im doin red day today though and used the BBeans as HEB xXx

I'll give it a go sounds nice & make sure I drink more it's worth a try thanks

Forgot to say Wow you'be both done so well fantastic ! Will def make the soup ! X

Hi Just wondered if any one had any advice how I can speed up my weight loss . Not sure if I'm eating too much (all free food ) should I eat more speed food ( fruit & veg ) I'm just not sure . I keep a note of all that I eat I drink lots of water & free drinks I exercise 3 times a week walk & jog . Basically cut out all rubbish I do have my syns 10- 15 per day . I am lossing weight but would just now & again lose a little bit more maybe 2 lbs . Do you think it's possible or am I a slow loser & have to accept that's the way it is or is there something I'm missing ? I usually do a bit of everything red green ee. Anyone else feel the same ?

Just looking at your stats in your ticker and I'm not sure you need to change anything. THe average weight loss on SW is between 1 &2 Lbs a week, which is what you've lost. YOu had 1 STS, which was probably * Week related. Most women have 1 week a month where they STS or gain due to this.

As long as you are eating 1/3rd superFREE food (not speed foods- these are different) & stopping when you are full you are doing things right. Make sure you eat that 1/3rd SuperFREE with every meal though.

Just looking at your stats in your ticker and I'm not sure you need to change anything. THe average weight loss on SW is between 1 &2 Lbs a week, which is what you've lost. YOu had 1 STS, which was probably * Week related. Most women have 1 week a month where they STS or gain due to this.

As long as you are eating 1/3rd superFREE food (not speed foods- these are different) & stopping when you are full you are doing things right. Make sure you eat that 1/3rd SuperFREE with every meal though.

Couldn't agree more!

So what's the difference between super free foods & speed food ?

superfree are veg (minus the potatoes, peas etc (which are free)) and fruit as long is raw, speed foods are the foods in ur book that have S or SS next to them and they are extra low energy dense foods so fill u up with minimal calories xXx

i think! lol will be happily corrected! xXx

I have decided to revisit my SW book just to check out a few things . To be honest not really looked at it much the past couple of weeks . I also have some of the recipe books which may be worth looking through . I really would like to be happy with what ever I lose just not very patient which is something I need to sort . I really do need to get fit and healthy and lose the weight. I also feel that I eat too many bulky foods pasta bananas potatoes rice. Maybe worth trying more liquid based food will def try superfood soup and must be patient ! :p

superfree are veg (minus the potatoes, peas etc (which are free)) and fruit as long is raw, speed foods are the foods in ur book that have S or SS next to them and they are extra low energy dense foods so fill u up with minimal calories xXx

i think! lol will be happily corrected! xXx

Thanks for that still getting my head around this diet after 20 yrs ! X

lol i do know how u feel, from week 2-11 i was averaging 1-1.5lb a week (with a random 3lb?! lol) and i too am just so impatient lol so 2 weeks ago i started eating breakfast which i dont normally do, and i did start exercising some portion control! lol as i was eating LOADS of pasta lol and i lost 3lb that week (week 12) and the past week i started introducing some red and green days when before i was only doing EE and i list 3lb at last WI too! :) so mega happy bunny at the minute! :) this week im attempting to drink more as i always forget! lol hopefully that may help? lol

Back