how to tell the difference??

emily4amanda

I have got a few packs of chilli and chilli one in silver one in white, how do i know what the chili con carne is and the tomato chili? The same applies to spag bol and spicy spagetti xx :confused:

Hi I had the same question! So I called them and they said to me that the only difference was that they were different manufacturers??!!!
Not sure though as they also taste and look different!!

Tomato chilli is the silver pack, chili con carne is the white one.

I'll get back to you on the spaghetti, it should tell you on the coooking wheet the different instructions for the white and silver packs if it helps?

I'm really disappointed with the person I spoke to on the phone!! If she didn't have a clue she should have said instead of telling me what she did!!!!!!

My sheets say nothing about white and silver packs! Just the names and cooking instructions...

I even have food packs like Thai that aren't even on the sheet!?!?!?!?

The thai is just a soup and all the soup instructions are the same.

My sheet says Chilli/spaghetti cooking instructions and then (silver packs) in brackets.

Thanks Lexie_dog, I have just noticed :) they could put the full name and instruction on each pack couldn't they so it's a bit easier and you don't have to faff about looking at a seperate sheet :rolleyes:

Back