Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Full Member

If I make a cold shake with ice cubes do I add more water? and how many ice cubes shud I use???
  2. Avatar Matched Content

3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Gold Member

cambridge diet / weight watchers
    I crush up 2 or 3 cubes and use about 300ml of water. Its not very thick though, Couldnt drink it if it was thick.
  4. Carly

Carly Member

Cambridge Diet
    I put about 10 icecubes in my blender, put the shake mix on top then the water ( the normal 8oz) and wizz it up. It makes just over a pint of cold, frothy shake that is yum. Its the only way I can drink them now!!!
  5. Ceri

Ceri Full Member

cambridge diet
    I actually use less water. I fill my glass to the recommended amount, drink quarter of it and pour the rest into my blender. I then add about 10 ice cubes and whizz. It does need a good knock every now and again because it goes so thick. But it is so yum! And very filling.
  6. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Full Member

I'm doing it the cambrige way!
    I use 400-500 mls water with 4 ice cubes plus the shake in the blender... gives a lovely creamy shake, also adds to my water intake over the course of a day.
Popular Forums
  1. is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.