1. MiniMins members lost 144 Stone in January! Why not join in the conversation today?
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hi Guest, let me just say that you are awesome for signing up to MiniMins. Your account is now validated. Your first few posts will be moderated. This is mainly to prevent spam showing on our forum. Dont worry we will get to your post most likely within 30 minutes between 8am and 11pm. Thanks again!
    Dismiss Notice

HOW TO?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by bo_lady, 4 July 2007 Social URL.

1. bo_lady

bo_lady Well-Known Member

If I make a cold shake with ice cubes do I add more water? and how many ice cubes shud I use???

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. sazzy34

sazzy34 Well-Known Member

I crush up 2 or 3 cubes and use about 300ml of water. Its not very thick though, Couldnt drink it if it was thick.

4. Carly

Carly Well-Known Member

I put about 10 icecubes in my blender, put the shake mix on top then the water ( the normal 8oz) and wizz it up. It makes just over a pint of cold, frothy shake that is yum. Its the only way I can drink them now!!!

5. Ceri

Ceri Well-Known Member

I actually use less water. I fill my glass to the recommended amount, drink quarter of it and pour the rest into my blender. I then add about 10 ice cubes and whizz. It does need a good knock every now and again because it goes so thick. But it is so yum! And very filling.
    Ceri

6. I will do it this time!

I will do it this time! Well-Known Member

I use 400-500 mls water with 4 ice cubes plus the shake in the blender... gives a lovely creamy shake, also adds to my water intake over the course of a day.