How we all doing?

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Wannabeskinnymini!, 10 November 2010 Social URL.

1. Wannabeskinnymini!

Wannabeskinnymini! Member

Well I'm on to day three of the dreaded diet and must admit I'm kind if enjoying it (now there's something I never thought I'd say hehe). However today is my first day off work so I'm nervous that I cave in especially as my boyfriend won't be home until tonight so I don't want to be stuffing my face due to boredom! I think the only thing for it is to go for a loooong walk! Fingers crossed guys and good luck for today!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. FattyMcBigbum

FattyMcBigbum Gold Member

Start Weight:
    26st2.2lb
    Current Weight:
    24st13lb
    Goal Weight:
    21st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st3.2lb(4.7%)
    Diet:
    Slim Fast
    Good luck today WBSM if the walking isn't enough try the minimins arcade... very addictive and time just flies by!

4. CatCrazy

CatCrazy Gold Member

Start Weight:
    18st1lb
    Current Weight:
    13st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    4st6lb(24.51%)
    Diet:
    Calorie counting
    Hi and welcome. I can vouch for the arcade...and playing the games in the chitchat section of minimins, playing the chitchat games ups your post count nicely so that you can have an avatar sooner too.

Good luck

5. Wannabeskinnymini!

Thanks guys I've just offered to have my 2 year old niece for the day so I have a sneaky feeling I won't be bored after all! Wish me luck lol x

6. Kirstina88

Kirstina88 Member

Start Weight:
    10st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Welcome - hope babysitting went well. Running after my niece is the best exercise of all :) x

7. 16to10

16to10 Now Maintaining :)

Start Weight:
    11st8lb
    Current Weight:
    8st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st1lb
    Lost(%):
    3st7lb(30.25%)
    Diet:
    Was on Cambridge Diet
    Hi welcome. What diet are you following?

8. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Diet:
    WW
    Hi and welcome. Good luck with the pounds.

Irene xx

9. Wannabeskinnymini!

Hi 16to10 I'm just calorie counting at the moment as I live with my boyfriend and don't fancy cooking separate meals etc however if I have no joy after a couple of weeks I'll be dusting off my slimming world books hehe

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.