How weird, Still in ketosis!!!

celtic***erin

Well guys, After my naughty blip last night I did a urine test prior to going to bed and first thing this morning, I am still in Ketosis :p How weird is that!? I really thought I should be out of it by now? Is there a chance it could perhaps happen a couple of days after the event? I am a little confused, But very happy. :D

Oooh i duno lovely but dont knock it!! cross ur fingers and hope to god the ketosis fairy is still on ur shoulder haah xx

Are you using the ketostix? They're not that reliable apparantly but nonetheless - i do hope your still in ketosis although its quite unlikely after eating carbs so then its not too hard for you to get back into :D

Yes, I am using Ketostix, I even bought some more today from Boots and the result was the same, quite a dark purple! They have never been wrong for me in the past, I always get the same results from my Ketostix as they get at the chemist where I go!? I don't feel hungry at all, and still feel really cold, So I guess I must be in Ketosis still!?

Last edited:
Sounds good then :D

You might just have been very lucky so now you can just get straight back on it and forget what happened GOOD LUCK for this week.

Jo x

well thats a relief but just a caution for the future. this time it may not have knocked you out of ketosis but that doesnt mean next time it wont :) mwah... im happy for you x

I was re-feeding last 10 days and the first week I stuck to chicken, fish, salads and veggies and I stayed in ketosis until the Friday. The moment I ate carbs I went out of ketosis, but to be honest, I didnt get hungry and small meals filled me up, where as before I was eating HUGE platefuls.
Glad you are feeling better today and happy for you that you are in ketosis still.

Back