• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

How weird, Still in ketosis!!!

S: 15st1lb
Well guys, After my naughty blip last night I did a urine test prior to going to bed and first thing this morning, I am still in Ketosis :p How weird is that!? I really thought I should be out of it by now? Is there a chance it could perhaps happen a couple of days after the event? I am a little confused, But very happy. :D

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

LovelyLauren

My husband = My hero
S: 20st0lb C: 14st7lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 30.9 Loss: 5st7lb(27.5%)
Oooh i duno lovely but dont knock it!! cross ur fingers and hope to god the ketosis fairy is still on ur shoulder haah xx

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Are you using the ketostix? They're not that reliable apparantly but nonetheless - i do hope your still in ketosis although its quite unlikely after eating carbs so then its not too hard for you to get back into :D

S: 15st1lb
Yes, I am using Ketostix, I even bought some more today from Boots and the result was the same, quite a dark purple! They have never been wrong for me in the past, I always get the same results from my Ketostix as they get at the chemist where I go!? I don't feel hungry at all, and still feel really cold, So I guess I must be in Ketosis still!?

Last edited:

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
S: 19st6lb C: 11st6lb Loss: 8st0lb(41.18%)
Sounds good then :D

ChellyWellyBoot

I will be skinny again!!!
S: 14st10.5lb C: 11st12.5lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 23.9 Loss: 2st12lb(19.37%)
Fingers crossed lol!!!

Scamp

S: 88.9kg C: 88.9kg G: 73.03kg BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0kg(0%)
You might just have been very lucky so now you can just get straight back on it and forget what happened GOOD LUCK for this week.

Jo x

MrsFatBum

Gold Member
S: 18st7lb C: 18st7lb G: 12st0lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
well thats a relief but just a caution for the future. this time it may not have knocked you out of ketosis but that doesnt mean next time it wont :) mwah... im happy for you x

I was re-feeding last 10 days and the first week I stuck to chicken, fish, salads and veggies and I stayed in ketosis until the Friday. The moment I ate carbs I went out of ketosis, but to be honest, I didnt get hungry and small meals filled me up, where as before I was eating HUGE platefuls.
Glad you are feeling better today and happy for you that you are in ketosis still.