How will you celebrate getting to target?

OrangeRachel

I had a Pandora bracelet for my birthday and when I get to target I am going to treat myself to the cupcake charm to remind me to stay on track.

What will you do to celebrate/commemorate getting to target?

oooooh first thing Im doing is having a "bathroom scale smashing party" :p and then I will keep myself in check by going how well my clothes fit NOT by what that lump of plastic in the bathroom say :party0048:
Then I will go out and buy a completely unsuitable pair of thigh high boots as I have always wanted some :bunnydance:

When I have lost 100lbs I am going to have afternoon tea at The Ritz.

One of my friends is a photographer, so I'm contemplating getting some tasteful half nude shots done as a sort of... confidence victory? I'll most likely back out but the thought of being in a mental state where I could do that is very nice indeed!

Emily

One of my friends is a photographer, so I'm contemplating getting some tasteful half nude shots done as a sort of... confidence victory? I'll most likely back out but the thought of being in a mental state where I could do that is very nice indeed!

Emily

I love this idea!

I have reached target once.... my Mum bought me a pair of size 8 designer jeans and my Dad bought me a Louis Vuitton handbag. This time I want to get back in those jeans but want to take some photos on the beach in a bikini and be happy for them to be on the walls.

Think I'll treat myself to some new clothes in a size 10 to show off my figure! oh and maybe book a holiday to get in a bikini ;)

I'm going to get a tattoo. A Yorkshire Rose with the Leeds centre just above my bikini line (which will be lower when I'm at target). And a holiday to somewhere hot where I can be in photos without looking like a whale.

We are going to get some family pictures done ... some natural ones with no poses because I have wanted these done since our son and daughter were born ... our son is now 11 ... 11 years of trying to loose weight unsucessfully?!?!?! So when i get to target, i will book and we will go for them photos xxxx

I had a Pandora bracelet for my birthday and when I get to target I am going to treat myself to the cupcake charm to remind me to stay on track.

What will you do to celebrate/commemorate getting to target?

I love the Pandota charm idea!! I might do that too!

I'm going to get a tattoo. A Yorkshire Rose with the Leeds centre just above my bikini line (which will be lower when I'm at target).

I thought about getting a tattoo but I am really indecisive and don't know what I would have or where. Maybe another piercing? But that would present the same problem of where to have it. Also I don't like pain or needles. Perhaps I'll just stick to the charm idea lol

I'm booking a personal shopper and getting dressed up by someone who knows what looks good AND a spa day! :)

A very short mini dress, skirt & a figure hugging top x

I'm going to buy some high heeled knee high boots. I've always wanted them but they currently won't zip up over my puffy calves!

What a fab question love!
Mine is a little boring but it's why I am dieting, my treat is I can look forward to my caribbean cruise in November!
I wish Everyone good luck hitting their targets! Xx

Boring?! I would hardly call a Caribbean cruise boring! Wow, that is definitely worth losing weight for. :)

Back