How your tastes change!

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Lazyhound, 13 May 2009 Social URL.

1. Lazyhound

Lazyhound Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st2lb
    Current Weight:
    10st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st0lb
    Lost(%):
    5st6lb(33.63%)
    Diet:
    Cambridge SS
    Last week I changed up to SS+ to give me a bit more energy and I entered the world of real food after 10 weeks SS :eek:

I'm veggie so that makes things a bit more tricky but thanks to quorn it's managable :)

The thing is, I have been eating stuff I used to hate. Cottage cheese was the devils food before CD and I wouldn't touch the stuff, now I happily eat it along with celery another yuk food from before :eek:
    I've tried veg such as pak choi which I had never tried and actually liked it along with spinach which I had bad memories of from childhood (granny's slimy green stuff *bleurgh*)

So have your tastes changed when you introduced food? Or is it that I was so happy to eat I would have eaten anything :dragon:

Annie x

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. LizzMB

LizzMB WILL be Slim!

Start Weight:
    14st0lb
    Current Weight:
    13st7lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st7lb
    Lost(%):
    0st7lb(3.57%)
    Diet:
    CD SS
    i've not eaten anything yet, but the effect my diet has had not only on my cravings, but also my households eating is amazing!
    My DH and DD are both eating wonderfully healthy now (as i do all the cooking) and i "crave" vegetables, not the take-aways i used to!
    Well done hun for losing so much weigh! Your doing amazingly!
    :)
    xxx

4. fatfighter

fatfighter wannabe yummy mummy

Start Weight:
    18st10lb
    Current Weight:
    15st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st10lb
    Lost(%):
    3st5lb(17.94%)
    Diet:
    VLCD
    I crave tomatoes all the time - before this I actually couldn't stand them lol.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.