howdy chaps...

abz

Gold Member
you know, i think this might be the only part of the forum i haven't used yet but i'm on good old calorie counting.

i keep trying to follow other diet plans and i figured until i get my head into a more organised space this was the way to go. i've been doing this for three days and i have to say i feel totally liberated as nothing is off the menu. i've stayed well under my limits for all three days and haven't felt deprived. i think a lot of this is due to the fact that i would be 'allowed' most things if i counted it. nothing is banned as it were, ha.

wish me luck. any hints and tips would be gratefully received :D

abz xx

Good luck and welcome, if you need anything give us a shout. Let us know how you get on. x

Good luck Abz. Sounds like you are doing well :)

Hi Abz I remember you from the Pregnancy without the pounds board, I joined the board around April 2010 and had Evie in Nov.
Good luck with CC I have found the fact that no food is 'banned' great too, I even had 1/2 box of Thorntons on Mothers Day and still lost as I kept under my calories. Loads of friendly CC's here too, look forward to seeing you around, Jo

Best of luck! Biggest tip I can give you is if you don't already have some, purchase some digital scales :D

thanks guys :)

hi jo. i had izzy in june and although i didn't gain much throughout the pregnancy i gained nearly two stones after having her due to being knackered and not being bothered to cook properly... aargh.

am doing the biggest loser wii game every night with my husband at the moment and we are both always collapsing by the end, and he's fit!! ha. my legs may never be the same again... well... i hope not :D

thanks everyone :)

abz xx

Back