Howdy........Restarting SW and wondered if anyone wants to buddy up :)

Well guys

First week and i lost 3Lbs whoop whoop !!! I m well impressed especially as i had a few too many cheeky drinks at the weekend, and went to TGIF oh and had a curry.. I wonder what i would have lost without all that???
I m not looking forward to the bank holiday as bank holiday = Beer :(

Oh well done sweetsue77 thats fab .... i ll check your diary out you are doing fab !!!
Gillibops how did your wi go?

I didn't weigh on Tuesday (21st) went down my best friends house, so I booked a holiday in. Have stuck to SW for 2 days straight nonetheless so I am hoping I can report a lost this Tuesday coming :) x

Well guys

First week and i lost 3Lbs whoop whoop !!! I m well impressed especially as i had a few too many cheeky drinks at the weekend, and went to TGIF oh and had a curry.. I wonder what i would have lost without all that???
I m not looking forward to the bank holiday as bank holiday = Beer :(

Well done! Ive just got back from class and ive lst 4lbs! Yippee!!! xx

:) :) well done Hun !!! 4lbs is fab :D

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Letresta you ll have to keep us informed ... I m dreading my wi next week after the bank hols :(
x

Letresta you ll have to keep us informed ... I m dreading my wi next week after the bank hols :(
x

I am a bit nervous too about the bank holiday. We dont have anything planned which means maybe a lot of staying at home. Its supposed to be raining too which means we cant sit and chill in the garden. If Im bored at home I am more likely to eat and drink more. Im going to do my best though. I have to be in control even if im near to my kitchen all the time.

I'm new and just started SW. Feeling really positive after reading all these posts.

Im finding slimming world fabulous! Im on Day 10 today and its not a restrictive diet so its easy to stick to. Plus it is actually encouraging and promoting the healthiest way to eat! Im sure youll do great! Good luck and welcome! xx

I agree it promotes healthy eating which is fab... I had on Friday a curry night of which all was free food.. It was fab !!!!

Hi, I've been at SW for 3 weeks now:) Slowly but surely getting my head around the plan and to be honest it doesn't feel like a diet. Had my WI this evening and lost 2.5lbs and got my 1/2 stone shines sticker .. really chuffed with myself:)

Well done everyone on your amazing weight losses, My WI is tomorrow night, hoping to reach the 1 stone mark, will wait and see :eek:

Well done :) !!!!

Hi, I've been at SW for 3 weeks now:) Slowly but surely getting my head around the plan and to be honest it doesn't feel like a diet. Had my WI this evening and lost 2.5lbs and got my 1/2 stone shines sticker .. really chuffed with myself:)

well done! :)

I lost 3lbs, so reached my 1st, really stoked :D How do you copy and paste the messages? (like you did mine) Clearly having a blonde moment lol. Goooood Luck for Thursday!

image-3060676258.jpg
If you click the little arrow thing on people's names to the right, these options come up. "quote" copies it for you, oh this is on an iPhone not sure if it's the same on comp or other phone thou!

Back