1. clairex

clairex Silver Member

heyhey I know there are a few hello-i'm-new posts but I thought I would join too! I have around 8/9 stone to lose, so am in it for the long-haul! Am doing slimming world and really enjoying it (who thought it possible to enjoy a diet?!). My first weigh in tomorrow :)

Aswell as changing my eating habits, i'm also doing more excerise - walking a lot, bought a mini trampoline (Which i lurvee!) and a strider.

Anyway, am looking forward to getting to know you all - if anyone fancies chatting more about losing weight, i could do with a diet buddy - pm me and we could talk on MSN or AIM or something? just an idea :)

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Silence

Silence Bouncing back

WW Discover Plan
    Hi Claire!
    Welcome to Minimins and especially to WeMitts.
    Sending you a heap of good luck for your long haul journey. I'll be right there with ya, I've been dieting on and off since April and have lost 2 stone and have another 8-9 to go.
    Good luck and give us a yell if you need any help, encouragement or support!!!

4. CuddlePaws

CuddlePaws Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Calorie Counting
    Hi Claire, welcome to minimins! Slimming world is a really good choice, I lost alot of weight on that about 15 years ago. I'm also going to lose about 8 stone, after pregnancy and a couple of difficult years got me losing track of myself, but I know that doing it healthily is the best way of keeping it off. Best of luck to you! xx
  5. clairex

clairex Silver Member

thanks guys! :) xxx
  6. MissusB

MissusB Full Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Weight Watchers
    Welcome! :)

I joined last week and have around 9st to lose.

Good luck!
  7. FatGirl2Slim

FatGirl2Slim Full Member

Hi Clairex . Welcome and good luck!
    I 'd like to lose the same amount
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.