How's everyone feeling today??? x

littleflower2

Hi everyone, how you all feeling this fine Tues morning?
I'm just on here for a wee rant....just to get things out of my head!

I really struggled yesterday (mon) but went out a long walk and kept myself busy and i managed to survive! Thank goodness....weigh in tomorrow! I'm having a good old talk to myself (not out loud lol) about why i eat! I'm trying to work out why i eat! I know it's boredom/unhappy/stress....but i need to stop reaching for food as i am more unhappy when i eat!

I have been starving the last 2 days but def have the ketosis taste (metal kinda taste?) so dont know why??? I have been feeling down a couple of the days and would always turn to my 'friend' food but have been talking myself out of it!

I feel great in general though....in the morning i have been waking up and feel like i had a good sleep (it's not so much of a struggle getting out of bed)
I am def less puffy and love not feeling stuffed and bloated. I love getting early nights and the feeling of being in control! I LOVE feeling in control! My work trousers went on with ease today and i feel confortable wearing them!
I'm hoping to do the shakes for a month but even though i love the way i feel on them i dont know if i could last that long! I know everyone says it gets better and I know it will, but its so hard trying to get to that better place!

Sorry for the rant.....Here's to another great day xxx :)

HI Littleflower, I know how you feel, when i did L.T in 2010 I would have good and bad days and good and bad weeks, not cheating but just mentally? I would drive myself crazy trying to figure out if I should stay on it or If I should try a different diet etc My head used to spin with thinking, as the weeks crept past I started to recognise a pattern of arguing with myself and questioning myself, It got easier because whenever I started wondering if I was doing the right thing I would think ( here I go again) I could list all the reasons to stop or change plans but then I would just carry on regardless and when the feelings past I was always greateful I didnt cave when I wanted to. So I think its natural to feel like you do. Im expecting to have days like again this time round so for warned is for armed lol You are doing an amazing job hun and I like reading your posts you make me laugh so be strong its not forever. :)

Aww, hun, yesterday was really hard for me too. But just think, you're gonna be so proud when you come out of the chemists! I've just had my morning shake (big lie-in, giving up coke has really helped my sleep, lol) and it was yummy, and I think my mouth and eyes look a bit more lively, so I'm happy today :D xxx

Im really struggling today feel very tired not sleeping well, waking several times during the night to pee doesnt help it!!!! I was gettign the familys dinner ready earlier and felt so like eating some of it, but no I was good and didnt. I know its all in my head lol! Ive not been hungry at all so I just need to sort my ideas out and i'll be thin!!!!

Hey ladies..,,,thanks for the kind words! Doing better today.....not hungry at all and forgot to take my second shake til 5!!! The smell of BBQ's is killing me! I love this good weather but it's not good for my LT!!!! Lol off now to take the puppies a walk.,,,poor wee things they are exhausted!!! Can't wait to get weighed tomorrow....keep u all posted! Keep going everyone xxx

Keeping my fingers crossed for you hunni! I can only say it gets easier because i am so relieved that something has finally worked for me. My thyroid gland is wonky so i am taking thyroxine everyday and i gained massive amounts of weight before a change of GP saw the problem diagnosed. I am fit and healthy, I can still jog up to 3 miles and i do lots in the gym compared to my 'thinner' mates. But it has become really hard since i gave up smoking 18 months ago. I have spent hundreds on different diets, hours inthe gym and numerous visits to the docs.
I have a wonderful family and even tho this diet is drastic, they are all behind me. I am losing weight and my goodness me i intend to stay until I am a comfortable weight for me. Coz I'm worth it. xxx:p

Pebbles that's amazing.....you seem so focused! I've had a great day today....my kitchen had been scrubbed inside out and I even scrubbed the oven!!! My hubby is loving this lol long may this last cos I'm loving this too! I feel fantastic today and I hope I have a good lose tomorrow! I love the support on here....thank you! And pebbles you are so right we are worth it xxx

P.s well done on giving up smoking!!! I gave up 11 years and 1 month ago....,and I'm still counting lol x

Well to all of you that have given up smoking, losing weight through dieting should really be a walk in the park. I mean, you're never going to have a cigarette again as you have given up for good hopefully but dieting - there is an end to that where with careful eating you can still have any of those foods and treats you desire. You just need to be sensible. Embrace diets knowing that they are temporary and a place from where you can balance and enjoy food properly later on.

My hat goes off to anyone that gives up smoking. Well done for that! :)

Back