Hows everyone getting on this year!!??

rade

try, try & try some more!
How are you all going guys?

New Year new challenge huh! I'm looking forward to this year being the year i complete CD and maintain successfully!!

I have set a challenge for mid april and hope to meet it..

What challenges are you guys got!?

Can i ask to anyone in the know.. how long do you build up the plans? Say, if you are within a stone of goal... do you stay on a plan when you're at goal to rid glycogen before coming off, or something? how has anyone done with this?

Anyhoo good luck everyone and espesh to the NEW STARTS!! :D

no one :(

Evening! I'm hoping to be finished by beg of May so 5 stone in 4 months - yikes!

Hi there

I started working up the plans when I was a stone above goal, the general principle is that they reintroduce carbs at a slow rate so you don't get that initial big gain due to glycogen. It is recommended that you do each step for at least two weeks but you could opt to stay at 1000, 1200, 1500 for as long as you want before moving up to the next one - am I making any sense?!

Gxx

Hiya Rade,
It looks like you've already done so well - you've lost a fair bit! Not too far to go now so I definately think you;ll do it by April, if not sooner!
I'm new to all this. Am on day 6 of my Cambridge Diet and need to lose about 4 1/2 stone to get to just under 10 stone.
I'm also aiming to do this by April with the support and encouragement of this website but I am sooooooo craving the food. Just cooked for the kids and very nearly put a bit in my mouth to test if it was cooked enough- it's so hard to stop the old habits.
Anywayz - good to meet you and good luck with both of our challenges. We'll have to keep an eye on each other and give each other a kick up the bum if we slip off target!!!!!
Good luck
Tansyx

Hi there Rade

I'm looking forward to this year being the year i complete CD and maintain successfully!!

Ditto. Expecting now (rather than merely hoping) that this is the year I successfully complete CD. I reckon it should take me 12 months (if I stick with it 100%) to lose the weight and then begin maintenance in 2009.

Wishing you much success with your plans.

Hey cheers guys!!

it looks like we can all get there... it seems to be a bit more than a stone a month at present but i'm thinking that might slow nearer to goal?

Thanks porg! good info... looking forward to that bit! :D

Not long to go! *bites nails nervously*

Back