How's everyone this morn?!!

welshyshelly

Anyone around out there yet or are you all having a lovely lay on? I hate when you wake the same time on the weekends as you do in the week, doesn't you blinkin body know itss the weekend and lay ins are allowed??!!! Arr well im up now lol
So whats everyones plans on this glorious summers day? lol

I know you posted this yesterday but noone replied! So i am now :D There doesn't seem to be that many people on this diet? Hmm oh well whats everyone go planned for there sunday? Me and my son are ill so probably gonna be staying in! :(

A day late, at least you replied hunny! NO theres not many around here on this diet, does get quite boring really, but nevermind I know I'm not alone here lol.
Awww I really hope you and your son are better soon. Mind you this morning we have got some sunshine which is great to see. Well today me and my hubby are having our 3 1/2 month old lil niece, Ava! Taking her our for the day, hop it stays dry!
How are you finding the diet?
xx

Noooo...your not alone here welshshelley!
I`m still here...got a stinking cold and drunk enough water to rehydrate a desert!
Hope you have a nice day out today. Me I`m off to cook the roast and then going to Hay Bluff for a clamber up a mountain...all good fun...
Kim xx

Hope you had a nice day out and the weather stayed nice for you! We are still feeling like rubbish and im going out for my birthday on friday!!! NEED TO GET BETTER!!!
Diet's going ok thanks i'm ill so finding it pritty easy to be honest, well i suppose thats the only good thing about being ill isnt it!! Im getting weighed at 10.30 this morning so we will see! How are you doig this week??

Back