Hows my first day looking ?

thinoncemore

Hi all

Its my first day here on EE, could you jst check it for me and let me know how im doing ?

BREAKFAST
28g porridge oats hxb
made with milk hxa
splenda
melon

LUNCH
tuna pasta salad made with
toms,cucmber,onions,carrott,peppers,
sweetcorn, pasta,2 tins tuna and lemon juice, 1tbsp light mayo 2.5 syns
(this has made loads ! enough for a few days)
muller light newyork cheese cake

Dinner (not had this yet)
pork roasted in oven with apples and onions
carrotts,cauli,green beans
potatoes mashed with milk left from hxa and a tsp light spread 1syn
1/4 pint of gravy made wtih granuels (asdas own) 4syns

That still leaves me 7.5 syns !, my leader advised me to have the full 15 cos ive got so much weight to lose.

So will prob finish the day with a cuppa and a 2 finger kitkat 5.5 syns

Wow thats sooo much food ?

hi lisa welcome to minimins :) looked at ur menu for today looks ok apart from a couple of little things:

porridge is only a h/e b if u have 1 oat/scan bran or 1 ryvita crackerbread but there r probabbly a lot of people who come on here and say they have porridge but don't bother with the scan bran ;)

mullerlight new york cheese cake yog might be synned because of the spongey bits in it but not 100% sure on that one

if the apple is cooked it has to be synned

but overall looks good just needs a slight tweaking good luck losing the lbs x

Thankyouor the advice ,yeah the apple would be 0.5 syn but it would be shared between 2 of us in the gravy ?

Also if i had the ryvita wholegrain for breakfast what could i have on it ? bannan ? jam ?

Thankyou

awesome!

Can i ask a q question about the pork im cooking ?, ive cut off all visable fat put it in the roasting tin with onion and apple ? and a little water , now when this is cooked can i use the liquid that will be left in the tin for gravy ? as ive used no fat ? or would this juice be classed as fat ?

you can use the juice, if all visible fat has been removed. As if you were added it to a casserole or stew for instance, the juice would all go into the sauce anyway.

Not sure it would be fat, guess you'd have to see whether it looks like fat when it comes out - I reckon it should be fine though.

Might I suggest mixing a little reduced fat creme fraiche into the juices and apple when it's cooked- makes an absolutely delicious sauce and I think it's 1.5 syns per tablespoon, and you don't need much.

I want pork for dinner now!

To highlight Val's point, I very often have 28g porridge oats as my Hex B and never have any Ryvita or Scanbran (aka food of the devil)...you're supposed to do this for fibre but with all the fruit and veg you end up eating, I'm pretty sure you'll be getting enough :)

And I've checked for you and the New York Cheesecake Muller is 1 syn

xx

morning all,

Had a fab day yesterday on sw, day 2 here and so far for breakfast ive had

Lean bacon grilled
scrambled eggs
mushrooms
beans
melon and cherries !

Sounds like you're getting into the swing of it really well!! I was about to mention the New York Cheesecake Mullerlight too!! But noticed someone had beaten me to it!! That makes our yogurt match 1-1 lol!! All the Mullerlight cheesecake flavours are 1 syn each, the vanilla/choc sprinkles with black cherry underlayer are 2 syns and all the others are free.X

Back