H's loss with a new attitude

Morning spirit ... Great news on the baggy top and not feeling hungover in the morning! Sounds like you're getting into your stride! Well done! X

Spirit you will be amazed how the carbs sneak in - check the labels/carb content on everything, and I bet you'll find the culprits :)

Are you using mfp to add up your carbs? Make sure you use supermarket+vegetable as in 'tesco cauliflower' if you're adding veg as otherwise some of the options don't have the fibre removed from the carb count.

Hi spirit, good to see you here armed with what works for you - best thing about atkins is making it work for you!
Good luck

let my hair down a bit today! We didn't intend to but it's our wedding anniversary and the roast potatoes at the carvery looked so good - as did the homemade cherry cheescake for dessert! Oops! Extra strict tomorrow - extra extra water too.

You can make Atkins friendly cheesecake - I use flax, butter and sometimes s/f maple syrup for the base, chill it, then make the topping from low carb cream cheese and cocoa powder - delish :)

Not really losing weight at the moment but feeling so much better and the body shape is on the move!!!! Inch loss is rock n roll! Hope everyone is ok :)

Inch loss fab - nobody else gets to see the scales lol;)

Back