Hubby has just left......

I can't offer any advice, but just want to let you know I'm thinking of you.

D xx

Hi Lisa, sending lots of HUGS your way hun,

This diet is bad enough with support so I have the utmost respect for you for doing it without any.

As everyone else has said it's hubby that has a problem and hopefully he will come to his senses and see reason.

However if he doesn't then maybe it's just time to move on (easier said than done I know).

We are all here for you if you need us, for whatever reason.

Please take care hun.

Ha - nothing - no phone call - no visits - I know he's sulking - waiting for me to phone (I know this from before when I chucked him out over his affair) - funnily enough I don't want to talk :p - screening my calls today though keeping away unfriendly friends - I don't want to talk yet - I doubt if I will - unless he can undertand a few things and we establish ground rules of what can be discussed and that we'll stop talking if he goes on about me losing weight. I wasn't fat when we met (9st 3lb) - he liked and loved me for who I was then!!

Its really peaceful at the moment and the kids are fine - my son said 'well at least your not arguing!' - it feels as if I'm taking control - not just of my weight - but other areas in my life - I'm looking at other job opportunities - I have been in the same job for a while - the thought of the interview scares me (I have this phobia of walking in and the first thing they will think is 'oh isn't she fat....'). Why of why did I not find this diet and my will-power to do it years ago :eek:.

On-wards and up-wards - here I come :rolleyes:

Lisa you're doing incredibly well... :)

At least you're being given plenty of time to think about things which really is exactly what you need.

With all the drama going on around you, I hope you're managing ok on the diet..?

Hi Lisa - me again !! kina like a bad penny that ya can't get rid of ;)

Just checking in to see if your OK and let you know I'm thinking bout ya :)

hope the party went well - for you and the kids....

love

Debz
xx

Ha - nothing - no phone call - no visits - I know he's sulking - waiting for me to phone (I know this from before when I chucked him out over his affair) - funnily enough I don't want to talk :p - screening my calls today though keeping away unfriendly friends - I don't want to talk yet - I doubt if I will - unless he can undertand a few things and we establish ground rules of what can be discussed and that we'll stop talking if he goes on about me losing weight. I wasn't fat when we met (9st 3lb) - he liked and loved me for who I was then!!

Its really peaceful at the moment and the kids are fine - my son said 'well at least your not arguing!' - it feels as if I'm taking control - not just of my weight - but other areas in my life - I'm looking at other job opportunities - I have been in the same job for a while - the thought of the interview scares me (I have this phobia of walking in and the first thing they will think is 'oh isn't she fat....'). Why of why did I not find this diet and my will-power to do it years ago :eek:.

On-wards and up-wards - here I come :rolleyes:

OOPS !! must've been reading thru ur thread while this was posted ! lol

Glad ur still keeping strong hun...and that the kids are fine :)

GOOD ON YA GIRL !!!

hugs

Debz
xx

Hiya Lisa,

Hope you're feeling strong - any time I feel a bit weepy and weak I get a cuddle from my kids, it works wonders!:D

I can't add anything to what's been said by all the lovely people on minimins except that some people don't like change and it seems as if you're hubby is the type who doesn't, whereas you are more willing to bring change into your lives.

We're all here if you need us ((((((hugs))))))

Hi Lisa,

Just wanted to send you a hug to give you strength to keep your chin up, though it sounds as though your doing fine, its a horrible time going through relationship problems Ive been there myself as have most of us in life I guess, keep going, he should love you for being you and whatever choices you make in your life he should support you, if he doesnt then his loss, keep smiling, take care,

Lizi x

Hi Lisa - hope things are still OK for you and the kids....

how is the diet going? are you still on track ?

hope it's going well for ya hun :)

hugs

Debz
xx

OMG I thought you had done that, my mouth was on the floor!

Brilliant, brilliant idea :)

How are you doing now?

I'm with you Flopster, I thought oh my god what has she done.....!!!:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

What a FAB idea !!!

that'll serve him (whoever he is !) right !!!

must've cost a fortune.....

Debz
xx

Back