• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

hubby was sotw :-)

i just thought i would share this with you all, my lovely hubby joined my group as a member 3 weeks ago and so far has lost an amazing 9lbs (he had set his PAT to lose 14lb) and this week he became SOTW it was really strange when i looked down and saw his name i was bursting with pride, all the other members gave him a big cheer too :) he has been my rock for over 30 years and since i became a consultant 6 weeks ago he has become even more so :) he drives me to the venue helps set up and is the shop keeper...dedication and love who needs anything more
Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Aww what a lovely post, well done to your hubby and you two sound very in love!
Thats fantastic!!!

How are u finding being a consultant??? It is something i would love to do.
thank you all :)
i wont lie to you hun its hard work with all the promotions and the money you need to start with can be about £1,500 with the weekends away training, and then hitting the target members numbers, you will really need to look into it, i wasnt aware of all the implications at 1st
but having said that

Staff member
Aww what a lovely post, well done to your hubby and you two sound very in love!
I was just thinking the same thing...very positive, lovely post to read.

Congratulations to your hubby and it goes to show what a good inspiration you are to him:happy096:

Less of a man each day
Cool Well done the both of you.