Hubz's food diary

image-2565875414.jpg

Prawn stir fry. Yum

Breakfast: Strawberries, orange

Lunch: Lettuce, cucumber, red onion, carrot sticks, celery and reduced fat houmous (7 syns). I'm not 100% sure on my calculation as it's hard to scoop out 1 level tablespoon, please let me know if you think I need to up the syns from the picture. Banana

Snacks: Strawberry Fruit Flakes (3.5 syns), fruit pot - melon and grapes and snack for after swimming will be popcorn (2.5 syns).

Dinner to be: 3 egg omlette with peppers, onions and cheese (HEXA) with salad - lettuce, cucumber, jalopenos, red onion, pepper and bell pepper and mango chunks.

x2 tea with skimmed milk today - 1 syn.

Realised I hadn't had any HEXB when I got home so had a Hifi bar.

Total = 15 syns.

Last edited:
I would guess it's a little more than 1tbsp, maybe 1.5? So maybe just add a couple of syns just in case... Better to over estimate than under :)

Updated my last food diary.

I bought a pack of hot smoked salmon for lunch today and left it at home, so annoying!

Today's food:

Breakfast: 2x Hifi Rocky bars. Strawberries, fruit salad with apples, grapes, melon, pineapple, kiwi.

Lunch: Cheese salad (part HEXA - 20g reduced fat cheddar, 2x splashes of skimmed milk in tea rest of HEXA) with 2 boiled eggs, carrot sticks, celery, yellow pepper, lettuce, cucumber, spring onion. Mullerlight Strawberry yogurt.

Snacks: melon

Dinner: None.

Not feeling to clever today and really don't want dinner tonight. Snacking on some melon and water and hopefully feel better tomorrow.

Last edited:
Feeling rough today and not really felt like eating.

So far have had: Weetabix Crispy minis chocolate HEXB (30g - this is really not alot but fine for today as I wasn't hungry). With Skimmed milk HEXA and more of allowance for 2 teas.
2x plums
1 bag of space raiders (3 syns).

I am off to a hospital appointment soon and may get a subway salad if I feel up to eating.

Weigh in today, fingers tightly crossed for a good result. May also go swimming if I get the time and feeling up to it, not sure if it will help me the way I am feeling.

It's also a taster night so I am looking forward to seeing what people have bought in. Will update later.

Back